剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
他可是一个自称出去买♥♥茶包
who said he was popping out for tea bags
十年再也没回来的男人
ten years ago and never came back.
跟尼基的结果 其实我早知道了
I knew it, really, about Nicky.
别的女人也会像我们一样 如此为爱痴狂吗
Do other women do what we do for love?
她们要是说不会 那一定是在撒谎
Yep- - and if they say they don't, they're lying.
他从没爱过我对吧
He never loved me, really, did he?
抱歉你是指尼基还是爸爸
Sorry, do you mean Nicky or Dad?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你不是说他叫斯宾塞吗
I thought you said his name was Spencer.
对 但大家都叫他克拉伦斯
Yeah, but everyone called him Clarence.
这昵称真可爱
Fun little nickname.
苍老的灵魂
An old soul.
他去世时享年87岁
He was 87 when he passed away.
是啊 心态年轻
Yeah, young at heart.
他有颗年轻的心
Young at heart, though.
爱情不分年龄 戴夫
Love knows no age, Dev.
克拉伦斯-斯宾塞-老爸
Well, uh, Clarence- Spencer- Dad,
感谢你给我们留下的诸多回忆
thank you for the many, many memories that we have.
我希望你能祝福我
I hope I have your blessing to move on
跟这个了不起的男人走下去
to this incredible man.
他是个出色的男人
He goes above and beyond.
他付了油费 他
He paid for petrol, he- -
他很可爱
He's just lovely.
哦 我觉得他在
Oh, I- - I think he's, uh-
他在跟我说话
I think he's speaking to me.
没错 他好像在说
Yes, It's almost like he s saying...
我祝福你们
You have my blessing. "
多贴心啊
How sweet.
你们有谁想说几句话吗
Would either of you like to say a few words?
有 我有
Actually, yeah.
我他妈的有话要说
I fucking do.
他已经死了
He's fucking dead.
是啊 他死了 碧犁 好姑娘
Yes, isn't he, Billie? Good girl.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我恨不得你早点死
You're a right fucking prick, and I'm glad you're dead,
他妈的变♥态♥
you fucking freak.
不管你在哪儿 你都永远不要回来
Wherever you are, I hope you never fucking come back.
对不起
Sorry.
每个人哀悼的方式不同
We all grieve in different ways.
你真是个好妈妈 黛布
You're such a good mother, Deb.
好了 既然得到了克拉伦斯的祝福
Right, well, now I've got Clarence's blessing.
我们可以回你家了吧 戴夫
Shall we head back to yours, Dev?
我觉得我还需要一点时间
I think I might need a little bit more time.
说到这个 我想跟你说一下
And speaking of which, I just wanted to let you know,
当然 这事儿一点都不急
there's absolutely no rush on anything,
不过等你方便时
but when you're ready,
能把那刃镑的油钱转给我吗
perhaps you could just transfer me that 30 pounds for petrol.
来吧
BILLIE: Go on
你想对他说什么
What do you want to say to him, then?
你是艺术家 我敢说你一定表达得很好
You're the artist. I bet it's really good.
你说得比我强多了
Couldn't have put it better myself.
拜拜
Bye.
但愿你觉得值
Hope it was worth it
我忘记问了 葬礼进行得如何
I forgot to ask. How was the funeral?
仪式很温馨
It was a lovely ceremony.
是吗
Was it?
对 仪式很温馨
It was a lovely ceremony.
来点酒吗
Vino?
你去酒吧呆得怎么样
How was the pub?
还好
Oh, it was okay.
我在那里碰到个有趣的人
I met a really interesting man in there.
他太害怕了 不敢进教堂
He was too scared to go into the church.
想想看 去参加葬礼
Imagine that- going to a funeral,
都一路走到门口了
getting all the way to the doors,
却害怕走进去
and being afraid to go inside.
他有说为什么吗 -说了
Did he say why? DEV: Yeah.
他害怕见到自己的孩子
He was scared of seeing his kids.
这世界怪人真多 对吧
People are odd, aren't they?
我去厨房♥看看你妈需不需要帮忙
I'm going to see if your mum needs a hand in the kitchen.
他害怕我们
He was scared of us?
是的
Yeah.
我们有那么可怕么
Are we scary?
我觉得有一点
I think we might be a bit, yeah.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表