剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
嗨 你们好
Oh, hi, guys.
我们是妇女援助组织的
We help women in need.
请问你们有兴趣吗
Would you be interested?
什么叫需要援助
What do you mean in need?
我们会为负债
Uh, we help raise money for
有经济困难 精神健康问题
women who've experienced debt, financial coercion,
陷入虐待关系的女性筹集资金
mental health problems, abusive relationships,
诸如此类等等 -听起来真不错
that sort of thing. - That sounds great.
我只需要填写一下信息就行是吗
Do I just fill in my details now?
没错
Yes, absolutely.
那我们什么时候能拿到钱
And when do we get the money?
不如把桶里的东西先给我我们
What about what's in there?
你放手行吗
Can you let go, please?
还给我
Give it back.
我嘞个去
Fucking hell.
里面一股死亡的味道
It stinks of death in here.
就像死神站在我们身后一样
Like the Grim Reaper is right behind us.
大家好啊 真抱歉
Hey, everyone, I'm sorry.
别让我单独跟她相处哈
Promise you're not going to leave me with her.
每次只剩我俩人时
She always says really traumatic stuff
她都会说一些很伤人的话
to me whenever we're alone.
好的 好 我保证
Yes, yes, promise.
我会进去 告诉那个奄奄一息老太太
I'm going to go in there and tell that dying old lady
她生的儿子有多棒
how great her bastard son is.
这样的话 假如她死了 我猜她很快就会
Because if she dies soon, which I suspect she will,
我们还能把她车弄到手
we might be able to get the car back.
乔西 碧犁 你们好啊小宝贝
Josie, Billie, hello, my darlings.
黛比
Deb.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I have to take this.
你好 是我
Hello, this is she.
这是真金的吗
This real gold?
是的 -我能试试吗
Yeah. - Can I try it?
你还去买♥♥了咖啡
You went to Costa?
你们老爸刚来看我了
Your daddy was just here.
什么
What?
咖啡还是暖的
It's still warm.
你想都别想
Don't you dare.
我就去尿个尿
Just gonna pee.
碧犁 戒指还我
Billie, the ring!
劳驾 你看到我爸了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my Daddy?
你看到我爸了吗
Have you seen mine?
所以 你有交到新朋友吗
So, have you made any friends?
这里的人打我
They're beating me in here,
他们晚上把我带出去打
They take me out at night and beat me.
我没救了 我是癌症晚期
There's no way out. I've got terminal cancer.
我告诉你 乔西
I tell you, Josie,
我好怕死
I am so afraid to die.
我这辈子没做错什么
I've done everything right.
活得循规蹈矩
I did everything everyone wanted me to,
可还是难逃一死
and I'm still gonna die.
我白白浪费了自己的生命
Everything in my life has been a waste.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
这才叫生活嘛
SEB: Now, this is living- -
合作社买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的披萨 还有小袋的面包卷
Co- op two for one pizza, mini bag of twirls.
真棒
Nice.
希望余生都可以这样度过
Hope we do this for the rest of our lives.
我在白白浪费自己的生命
Everything in my life has been a waste.
你在为你奶奶伤心么
You're upset about your nan.
你可以跟我聊聊的
You can talk to me, you know.
我是你男友啊
I am your boyfriend.
好吧
OK.
她会死的
Well, she's gonna die.
她看起来很害怕
She seems so scared.
她后悔自己这一生一事无成
She's worried her life's been insignificant.
我自然也没帮上什么忙
I don't think I was very helpful.
我相信 不管你想对她说什么
Well, I'm sure whatever you wanted to say to her,
她都已经知道了
she already knows.
谢谢
Thanks.
这话还蛮让人欣慰的
It's quite comforting, actually.
不客气
You're welcome.
在庄园的中心
TV NARRATOR: Here in the heart of the estate,
是一个避难所
a sanctuary for-
你奶奶怎么样
Oh, how was your nan?
她会没事的 是自己大惊小怪罢了
She'll be fine. Fuss over nothing.
她可是得了癌症晚期
Uh, she's got terminal cancer.
她没事的
It's fine.
但我们可能会去见他
JOSIE: But we might have to see him.
谁 -爸爸
Who? - Dad.
我们不能一直逃避自身的问题
We can't keep burying our problems.
亲爱的 爸爸死了 记得吗
Darling, Dad's dead, remember?
天呐
Oh, God.
她不太擅长处理死亡
She's not very good at processing death.
我觉得应该送她去做心理治疗
I do think it's worth sending her to therapy.
不然她会习惯性的被这些情绪控制
Otherwise, these things have a habit of getting to you.
她才不需要心理治疗
She doesn't need therapy.
她只是生活中缺一个稳定的男性形象
She just needs a stable male figure in her life.
但要是没有专业帮助 悲伤就会吞噬你的内心
But without professional help, grief can eat you up inside.
哪怕是最优秀的人 也会被影响到
It can do strange things, even to the best of us.
除了治疗还有很多选择
There's plenty of alternatives to therapy.
是吗 那你有什么想法
Oh, yes. What did you have in mind?
好了 我们要去泡吧
Right. We're going fucking clubbing.
为啥我们总喜欢在心理危机时盛装打扮呢
Why do you reckon we get dressed up in times of crisis?
跟泰坦尼克号♥沉没的时候
Why did the string quartet keep playing
乐队拉起小提琴一个道理
when the"Titanic went down?
因为尼基可能在那
Cause Nicky might be there.
公车几点来 -你不能来 塞伯
What time's the bus? JOSIE: You're not coming, Seb.
回家
Go home.
我就在家
I am home.
你为什么不带赛伯去
Why wouldn't you take Seb?
我们就是不想看他才出去的
We're going out to get away from him.
我不懂他为什么还在这里
I don't know why he's still here.
他跟你一样
Well, he's got just as much of a right
有权利呆在这里
to be here as you do.
而且他在这里越久 就越有可能解决这些问题
In fact, a lot of this could be fixed by him being here more,
所以他才搬进来的
which is why he's moved in.
是吗
Has he?
我以为你注意到了
I thought you'd noticed.
我是为你好
It's for your own good.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
为了潜移默化地让你接受
DEB: I've been easing you in.
这是煮青蛙理论
It's boiling frog theory.
你不能直接把它丢进沸水
You don't just chuck it into boiling water.
它会一下子跳出来
It will jump straight out again.
你必须慢慢把水加热 让它缓慢接受死亡
You have to heat it up slowly so it doesn't know it's dying.
他是解决你心理问题的良药
He is the solution to your mental health problems.
再说 他还帮我们付水费
He's also paying our water bill
他不能来夜店
Well, he's not coming clubbing.
好吧 好吧
AlI right, all right.
那快他妈给我滚
Then hurry the fuck up and get out.
你得先离开家 我才能说服戴夫
I need you out of the house so I can try and convince Dev
你没事
that you're fine.
他很担心我吗
Is he worried?
他觉得你俩都该去看看心理医生
He thinks you should both be going to therapy.
是吗 -纯粹是浪费时间
Really? - Yeah, waste of time.
心理治疗是名人的特权
Therapy's for celebrities.
你要是不给我振作
Get your fucking acts together,
就干脆别回来了
or don't bother coming back at all.
我认真的
I mean it!
祝你们玩得开心 姑娘们
Have a lovely evening, girls.
喔 喔 喔
oh, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表