剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
什么 你很喜欢这种活动啊
What? You love that sort of thing.
好吧 知道吗
Okay, well, you know what?
最能激发我灵感的人还得是你俩
Now I'm feeling really inspired.
恕不奉陪了
You guys are on your own.
下一个轮到你啊 碧犁
Right, you're up next, Billie.
我根本就不喜欢戴夫
I didn't even really like Dev.
我知道 他对我很好
Well, I do. He is so nice to me.
他射♥精♥时也只有一点点
And when he ejaculates, it's only ever a thimbleful,
而且也没异味
and it never smells.
这倒很好
That's nice.
你真觉得他走了吗
Do you really think he's gone?
是啊
Yes.
咱们都是剩女了 人老珠黄
We're spinsters. Washed up.
面对现实吧 你永远也取代不了他的完美亡妻
Face it- you're never gonna replace his perfect, dead wife.
说句安慰话 她从照片上看着挺性冷淡的
If it helps, from the pictures, she looks fucking frigid.
还是不要说死者坏话了
Let's not speak ill of the dead.
冷淡的婊♥子♥
Fucking frigid bitch.
他也没那么优秀啦
He wasn't that great.
他其实是铁毛公鸡 一毛不拔
In fact, he brought absolutely nothing to the table
我看人很准的
And I'm a really good judge of character.
看到了吗 我就是个艺术家
See? I am an artist.
我真是操了
BILLIE: Fuck me.
所以你就不该搞艺术
This is why you shouldn't do art.
怎么了 我画的多好
What? It's nice.
多么非比寻常 -多么让人不适
It's uncanny. - It's troubling.
这是一匹马 -你画的是爸爸
It's a horse. - It's Dad.
不是爸爸
Uh- - it's not Dad,
是神奇冠军马 妈的最爱
it's Champion the Wonder Horse, Mum's favorite?
你做的每件事都跟你爹有关
Everything you make is about your fucking father.
我 我根本没想他啊
I- - I wasn't even thinking about him.
就这个意思
Exactly.
你这里的东西
There is stuff going on in here
没人需要知道 连你也不需要知道
that no one needs to know about- not even you!
我要把潘多拉魔盒永远关闭
I'm shutting Pandora's Box for good.
坏情绪如果不及时处理
If we don't deal with our emotions,
就会越积越多 最后爆♥炸♥的
it'll build up and explode.
我只想找办法消化
I'm just trying to process for us.
我们需要宣泄出来
We need catharsis.
我们 不需要 宣泄出来
We- - do- - not- - need- - catharsis!
答应我 别再搞艺术了
Promise me you won't do art again.
我答应你 -谢谢
I promise. DEB: Thank you.
如果我能传给你什么 乔西
If I can give you one thing, Josie,
就是一种不去追梦的天赋
it's the gift of not going after your dreams.
那只会给你带来无尽的失望
You can only be disappointed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的 真的
It's okay, really.
刚那一瞬间 我以为我找到自我了
I just thought I'd found myself for a second.
你没找到 继续找
No. Keep looking.
我需要弄清我是谁
I need to work out who I am.
因为我不可能是这样
Because this can't be it.
我觉得你就是这样 抱歉
I think it is. Sorry.
但你知道还有谁在爱着你吗
But you know who still loves yoU?
上帝吗
Is it God?
不 我是真诚提问
No, I'm genuinely asking,
你知道还有谁在爱着你吗
do you know anyone who still loves you?
其实他不回来也没关系
DEB: It doesn't matter if he doesn't come back.
我不想当那个退而求其次的选择
I don't want to be second- best to anyone.
太对了 反正你比她漂亮多了
Yeah, you're much prettier than her anyway.
他是个二傻子才会放你走
He'd be an idiot to throw that all away.
我很漂亮吗
Am I pretty?
美到冒泡
Stunning.
你才不是退而求其次的选择
JOSIE: You're not second- best.
她已经死了
She's dead.
你还活着
You're alive.
你已经赢了
You've won.
是啊 你们知道吗
BILLIE: Yeah, you know what?
我们是最有生命力的一群人
We're the most alive people I know.
这是真的 我们还活着
Mm, that is true. We are still alive.
谁还活着 举手
Hand up, who's still alive?
你知道谁没举手吗
DEB: You know who's not got a hand up?
丽莎 因为她死了
Lisa, because she's dead.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
还好有你在 碧犁
I'm glad I've got you, Billie.
我也在啊 -我知道
And you've got me. - Yes.
反正我也不怎么喜欢戴夫
I didn't even really like Dev, anyway.
他可能是这世上最无聊的人了
Think he might be the most boring man in the world.
我也说过这话 -是吗
That's what I said! - Oh, really?
而且你们知道吗 确实有异味
And you know what? It did smell.
啊 你们把火生起来了
DEV: Ah, you got the fire going.
戴夫
Dev!
我看到了 你们刚在创作艺术
Ooh, you've been getting creative, I see.
你去哪儿了
DEB: Where have you been?
我去小卖♥♥部买♥♥了些补给
I went to get supplies from the shoppy shop.
所以 你去别的地方了吗
Wha- - so did you go somewhere else?
没有 不过我必须承认
Uh, well, no, well, I- - I must confess,
我回车里玩了一会儿平板
I did go on my iPad in the car for a little bit.
是每日多邻国 我不想中断连胜纪录
It's daily Duolingo. I didn't wanna lose my streak.
我以为你不会回来了
I thought you weren't coming back.
说什么傻话
DEV: Well, don't be silly.
或者我该说 说什么痛加
Or should I say, don't be tonta.
在西语里代表“傻话”
That's Spanish for"silly. "
你说过我永远无法取代丽莎
You said I could never replace Lisa
哦 我明白了 对
Oh, I see. Well, no.
对 你取代不了
No, you can't.
但我也不希望你取代她
But Iwouldn't want you to.
你就是黛比
You're Deb.
哦 戴夫
Oh, Dev.
这幅马画得多么好啊
What a compelling painting of a horse.
为什么要把它烧掉
Why are you burning it?
我们没柴了 -啊
We ran out of wood. - Ah.
画这画的人一定很有才华
Well, whoever did that is very talented.
我妻子丽莎过去也爱画画
My wife, Lisa, used to paint.
是我画的 我画的
It was me. I did it.
你太有创意了 黛布
You're so creative, Deb.
尽管这一切好得不真实
BILLIE: And even though it was too good to be true,
我也仅剩这些可以给你了
it was the last part of me I could give to you. "
太美了
That was beautiful.
写得太美了 碧犁
Stunning, Billie.
诗的名字叫什么
What's that piece called?
送他一朵后♥庭♥花
"I Gave Him Anal"
你太有才了
You're very talented.
那是因为过程♥真♥的很痛
That's'cause I've got real pain.
这次旅行多开心啊 我们最成功的一次
What a lovely trip. Our best one yet.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我一点都不想玩手♥机♥
I must say, I have not missed my phone at all.
我也是 -我也不想
Yeah, me neither. - Or me.
有消息吗
Anything?
没 也许信息过载了 你呢
No. Maybe it's overloaded. You?
没 但这里信♥号♥♥很差 对吧
No, but our signal's bad, innit?
现在呢 -也没有
Now? - Not yet.
现在呢
Now?
没 呢
No. You?
没 现在呢
No. Now?
没
JOSIE: No.
现在呢 -没
BILLIE: Now? JOSIE: Not yet
有了吗 -没
BILLIE: Now? JOSIE: No.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表