剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我觉得我快死了
I think I'm going to die.
我看起来棒极了对吧 -天呐 哇哦
I look incredible, right? JOSIE: Oh, my God. Wow.
连我这个姐姐都要忍♥不住了
I mean, I'm your sister, and I'm horny.
不用等我了
Don't wait up.
现代又温馨
PERSON ON TV: Modernity and warmth
反映在每个家庭的独特风格上
reflecting each family's unique personality
当然 还有他们对烹饪的热情
and, of course, their passion for cooking.
下次同一时间
Join us next time as we venture into
有意思的是
You see, it's interesting they went
他们最后还是选了花岗岩台面
with the, uh, granite countertops in the end,
其实那种台面没那么耐用的
because they're not as durable as they should be.
确实很有意思 戴夫
That is so interesting, Dev.
是的 不是吗 乔西
Yes, isn't it, Josie?
好姑娘
Good girl.
我最后选择了赛丽石
I decided on Silestone in the end.
虽然没那么时髦
It's a little bit less trendy, but, um
但毕竟我总说 功能重于时尚
as I always say, function over fashion.
完工后会很漂亮的
It's gonna look gorgeous when it's finished.
对对 一定会很漂亮
Yes. Yes. Yes, it is.
你看 装♥修♥时大家总爱匆匆赶工
You see, people often rush the finish,
但其实是可以让你收益最大化的时候
but that's actually where you maximize your yield.
这倒提醒了我
Um, and that reminds me,
你这么有艺甫眼光 黛比
since you are so artistic, Deb,
也许你愿意帮我挑一下
perhaps you'd like to help me, uh, pick out the tiles
厨房♥防溅墙的瓷砖
for the backsplash?
乐意之极
Love to.
行 我去抽根烟 然后
Right, well, I'm gonna have a fag and, um,
然后咱们早点睡吧
then maybe an early night.
性感小猫
sexybum.
我要混出头了 乔西
It's happening, Josie.
你个贱♥货♥
BILLIE: You fucking bitch!
你说需要戴帽子的 好给头发加热
You said you needed the hat so the hair cooks.
你为啥不告诉我 我后脑勺上印了个“阿斯达”
Why didn't you tell me I had "ASDA”on the back of my head?
我怕被你骂
Um, I'm afraid of confrontation?
我现在就结实骂你一顿
Well, you're gonna get one now.
我他妈的还要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
住手
- Stop itl
住手
DEB: Stop itl
我恐慌发作了
I'm having a panic attack.
别用番茄酱 -别弄脏我裙子
Not the ketchupl Not my dress.
你♥他♥妈♥像个挤牛奶的
Oh, you look like a fucking milkmaid!
那可是比我的酒还贵
DEB: It costs more than my winel
别发疯了
Stop being pig women!
你知道你做了什么吗 乔西
Do you see what you've done, Josie?
没错 就是这样
BILLIE: Right, that's it.
我这次真的要动手了
I'm really gonna do it this time.
就是现在 我他妈要动手了
It's happening. I'm gonna fucking do itl
大家还好吗
We okay?
还好
Yes.
碧犁只是想吃寿司了
Billie just wants to go to Wagamama.
你好 我想把这个退掉
Hello. I'd just like to return this, please.
可以 衣服有什么问题吗
Yeah, of course. Anything wrong with it?
可以 衣服有什么问题吗
Yeah, of course. Anything wrong with it?
没啥问题 就是不适合她
Nope, nothing. Just didn't suit her.
不够女性化
Not feminine enough.
但这个样子不能退的
yeah, don't think we can accept this.
姑娘们 去外面等我好吗
Girls, can you just wait outside, please?
很抱歉
Sorry.
但我丈夫抛弃了我们
It's just that my husband's left us
我欠了很多债
in quite a lot of- of debt,
我们在勇敢的面对生活
and, um, we're just trying to be really brave about it.
所以
So...
只是
It's just- -
我很抱歉
Im sorry.
很抱歉你的发型没能赢回尼基
I'm sorry your hair didn't win Nicky back.
但他反正是个渣男 -不 他很完美
He was bad news, ariyway. - No, he was perfect
完全是我喜欢的类型
Exactly my type- -
一个随时要家暴我的毒贩
a drug dealer who looked like he wanted to hurt me.
你是说爸吗
Daddy?
对
Daddy.
不过他确实很会聊天 不是吗
He did have great chat, though, didn't he?
超会聊天
Great chat.
那不代表他可以做混♥蛋♥
That doesn't mean he's allowed to be a dick.
是啊
Yeah.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗 -你说
Can I tell youasecret? - Yeah.
他一次都没戴过避孕套
Literally never wore a condom once.
也太尼基了
That's classic Nicky.
一次都没有吗 -我不喜欢戴套
Not once? - Mm, didn't like them.
他们说套子最后会噎死海里的海豚
Said they'd end up in the ocean and dolphins can choke on them.
碧犁 这也太冒险了 你万一
Billie, that's really bad. What if you're, like- -
不可能的 因为要想怀孕
No, there's no chance, cause your body
你的身体必须完全做好受孕的准备
has to be, like, totally ready to be pregnant,
我还没准备好
and mine's just not ready.
说实话 我最近压力太大
Honestly, Ive been so stressed,
都两个月没来月经了
I haven't had a period for, like, two months.
所以别担心 好吗
So don't worry, okay?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我趁他家没关门去看下打折区
I'mjust gonna check the sale before they close.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表