剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
做丛林大餐给他吃
like his stupid, dead wife did.
你们为啥没去拿补给品
Why did you not get supplies?
因为我找到了更好的
I found something much better, actually.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness for that.
差点吓我一跳
You had me scared there that
我以为咱们都要饿肚子了
we were gonna have nothing to eat.
你都带来了什么
What did you get?
这不是那种带来的东西
It's not something you get.
而需要你去感觉
Something you feel. DEB: Eh?
是上帝 妈妈 她说的是上帝
It's God, Mum. She's talking about God.
我真她妈服了
For fuck's sake.
我就放松了10分钟警惕
I cannot turn my back for ten minutes
你俩就给我轮流找上帝哈
without one of you finding God.
乔西上一次误入山达基教的教训不记得了吗
We're not having another Josie Scientology fiasco.
那牌子上写的是”免费性格测试“
The sign said"free personality test"
我能怎么办 不进去吗
What was I gonna do? Not go in?
现在只有酥饼和鸡蛋了 怎么能做成一顿饭
How the fuck do I make a meal out of shortbread and an egg?
哇哦 闻起来真香
Mmm, smells delicious.
香个屁 戴夫
Well, it doesn't, Dev,
我什么都没做呢
cause Ive not cooked anything.
我们根本没食物
We've not got any food.
抱歉让你失望了
I've let you down. I'm so sorry.
我永远都不会是丽莎
I will never be Lisa.
不
No.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
他说这话时礼貌吗
Did he say that in a nice way?
戴夫还是没回来吧
JOSIE: Still no sign of Dev, then?
咱俩是不是该去帮帮她
Should we help her?
现在能帮她的只有上帝
Only God can help her now.
你觉得这次旅行失败 是咱俩的错吗
Do you think it's our fault the trip is ruined?
也许吧
Probably, yeah.
没关系
JOSIE: It's okay.
妈有超能力 她能把
Mum's superpower is turning
不好的回忆变成美好的回忆
all bad memories into good ones.
就算这周末是在地狱里过的
We could spend the weekend burning in hell
我向你保证 到了周一
and I guarantee you, by Monday,
她还会深情回忆起这周末有多温馨
she'd be reminiscing fondly about how warm it was.
你没事吧 妈妈
You okay, Mum?
也许他找不到我们了 他在森林里迷路了
Maybe he can't find us. He's lost in the woods.
也许他正孤单一人
Maybe he's alone.
我们来升团火
We have to help him by making a fire,
帮他找到回家的路 就像黑夜中的灯塔
a beacon in the night, for him to find his way back.
好吧 酥饼还剩下三分之一
Okay, well, let us know if you'd like
想吃的话告诉我
a third of some shortbread.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
竟还觉得他会回来
She still thinks he's coming back.
疯了吧
Deluded.
只有上帝才能把人带回来
Only God can bring men back.
我觉得戴夫是被上帝送走的
I think God probably sent Dev away.
出于仁慈
Out of mercy.
你觉得尼基也是上帝送走的吗
Do you think God could've sent Nicky away?
很可能啊
Could've done, yeah.
上帝为什么要这么做
What the fuck would God do that for?
我不知道 这就是那些
Dunno, that's just one
所谓的未解之谜 对吗
of the unanswerable questions, innit?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
嗯 不是有这种说法吗
Well, like, that's the thing,
不是一切都有答案的 世界也不是非黑即白
you can't get all the answers. It's all a bit murky.
你只要选择能跟你产生共振的就好
You just sort of have to choose what resonates.
我他妈必须找个答案
I'm gonna go get some fucking answers.
想都别想 这都是你的错
Don't you dare. This is your fault.
怎么会是我的错
How is it my fault?
因为你把那个破盒子带到了这里
Because you brought that fucking box.
你根本没去准备晚餐
You didn't even try and get dinner.
你去树林里寻找灵感了不是吗
You went out into the woods to get inspired, didn't you?
承认吧 你好自私 -我没有
Admit it- - selfishl- I didn't!
承认吧 -行行 我承认
Admit itl Okay, I did.
我只是在探索自己的艺术细胞
I wanted to go do some of my art.
我想做名艺术家都不行吗
I want to be an artist. What's wrong with art?
因为它会带给你不好的结果 乔西
Because where does it end, Josie?
下一步 你就会要求心理咨♥询♥
Next, you'll be asking for therapy,
好像我的建议对你来说还不够
like my advice isn't good enough for you or something.
就是这样 -听我说
Yes! DEB: Listen to me.
世上哪个艺术家是快乐的
Can you think of a happy artist?
不 他们都很痛苦
No- they're all fucking miserable.
这就是艺术对人的影响
That is what art does to people.
它把一切我们无法承受的情绪
It drags up all kinds of emotions
都牵扯出来
that we cannot afford to have.
不要探索自己了
Stop exploring yourself.
你不能去深水区游泳
You do not need to swim in deeper waters.
因为那里有鲨鱼
That's where sharks are.
这只是艺术而已
It's just art.
我只希望你能有个稳定的生活
I just wish that you would choose a stable life
与你贴心的男友安稳度日
and settle down with your nice boyfriend.
而不是这些不切实际的想法 这样更保险
None of these big ideas; it's much safer.
就像我和戴夫
Like me and Dev.
所以 他去哪儿了呢
Well, where is he, then?
上帝 有人吗 出来
God? Hello? God?
上帝 回来 上帝
God! Come back, God!
我有问题要问 我需要笞案
I've got questions, and I need answers!
你个胆小鬼
You coward!
我找到予一个好男人
I found a good one.
我知道
I know it.
我们只要多点信心就好
We just have to have a little faith.
上帝根本不存在
BILLIE: There is no God.
他开着一辆沃克斯豪尔科萨离开了我
He just drove away from me in a Vauxhall Corsa.
我放弃了 所有男人都会抛弃我们
I give up. All men leave us.
连上帝都不例外 -不是这样的
Even God. - That's not true.
那他们都去哪儿了
BILLIE: Why are none of them here, then?
戴夫去哪儿了 -是啊
Where's Dev? JOSIE: Yeah.
戴夫去哪儿了 妈妈
Where is Dev, Mum?
他离开很久了
He's been gone a long time.
他会回来的 -是吗
He's coming back. - Is he?
他把我们抛弃在了树林
BILLIE: He's left us out in the woods,
丝毫不顾我们还没吃饭
he's left us with no food,
我们会死的
and we're going to die.
也许他被什么事耽搁了
Maybe he's just got distracted.
或许他在镇上帮某人的忙
Or he's helping someone in the town or something.
听听自己在说什么吧 女人
BILLIE: Oh, listen to yourself, woman!
他永远不会忘记他的亡妻
He's never gonna get over his dead wifel
不 是你的错
No, it's your fault.
你俩把他吓跑了 你们这一下子满意了吧
You both scared him off. I hope you're happy.
我爱他 -真的吗
I loved him. - Did you?
你根本不知道什么是爱 乔西
You don't know what love is, Josie.
爱情不过是一场交易
Love is a deal that you make with someone else.
爱情不就是跟一个让你充满生命力的人
Isn't love about having a deeply emotional connection
产生深深的情感联结吗
with someone that makes you feel alive?
是 交易也分划算的交易
Yeah, you can get good terms on the deal.
我刚就这么说的
That's what I said.
好吧 只剩最后一个办法了
Right. There's only one thing for it.
咱们得派一个人出去找他
One of us is going to have to go out there and look for him.
那该派谁大半夜的
How would we work out who has to go out
去树林找他呢
into the woods in the middle of the night?
这纯粹是找死吧
That's a death mission.
好了 大家都闭上眼睛
BILLIE: Okay, everyone, shut your eyes
指出自己想派的人
and point at the person that should go.
这种办法最公平
It's only fair.
睁眼吧
Open them.
哦 是这么回事啊
Oh, I see how it is.
你们俩都想派我去送死 对吧
You both wanna send me to my death, do you?
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表