剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
要不要我叫仆人过会儿再把
Shall I ask the butler to turn the linen down
床单准备好 陛下
later, too, Your Majesty?
然后把夜壶刷干净
Rinse the shit off your chamber pot?
不了 谢谢 -行
No, thank you. - Right.
我马上打扮好了
I'm just about ready.
我跟戴夫今晚会畅聊一番
Dev and I are going to have a conversation tonight.
沟通感情
Bond.
妈妈 那是离婚香槟
Oh, Mum, that's the divorce champagne.
你不能拿那瓶的
You can't take that.
我曾许下诺言 在还清你们那个
I promised to open it when the debt
混♥蛋♥自恋的父亲留下的债务之后
your narcissistic prick of a father left us in
就打开这瓶香槟
was paid off.
但我觉得我一个人做不到
I don't think I can make that day happen by myself.
我们需要戴夫
We need Dev.
那男人就是威利·旺卡 就是我们逃离地狱的门票
That man is our Willy Wonka ticket out of fucking hell.
相信我 这很值得
Trust me, it will be worth it.
加油 妈妈
BILLIE: Go, Mum.
去找威利·旺卡吧 赢下那栋大房♥子
Go to Willy Wonka and get us that massive house.
欢迎
DEV: Buona sera.
请允许我 女士
Allow me, Madame.
哦 谢谢
Oh, lovely.
哦对 跟马克和珍的酒放一起吧
Yes you can put that with Mark and Jen's.
来吧 见见他们
Come on, meet the gang.
什么 那边那个吗
BILLIE: What, that one over there?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 我好害怕
Yeah, I'm so scared.
真意外 她好美啊
I'm surprised. She's beautiful.
你跟她一比 就像另一个物种
It's almost like she's a different species to you.
我不是恐同 但你们俩在一起
I'm not homophobic, but the two of you
有点让人不适 -我知道
together feels unnatural. - I know.
她太漂亮了 就连她多看我一眼
She's so beautiful, I feel like apologizing for her
我都有道歉的冲动
having to look directly at me.
万一我俩接吻时 我不小心
What if we lean in to kiss and I accidentally
吸走她的灵魂怎么办
suck out her soul?
同意
Agreed.
我要是你 肯定现在就放弃
If I was you, I'd probably give up now.
也许她会在猛然一回头间
Maybe she'll spot me across the room
意识到我是她一生的挚爱
and realize I'm the fucked- up love of her life.
我不觉得
BILLIE: I don't think so.
有时候你站在我跟妈的身边
Sometimes me and Mum forget you're even there
我们都会忘记你的存在
when you're standing right next to us.
哦天哪 他回复了
Oh, my God, he's replied.
尼基邀请我去俱乐部
Nicky is inviting me to the club.
他想和我在一起
He wants to be with me.
他一直都是想和我在一起的
He's wanted to be with me all along.
我就知道 太好了 他是真的爱我
I knew it. Yes! He does love me.
好 我得走了
Right. I've got to go.
我的男人需要我
My man needs me.
妈的贱♥人♥ 你刚给了我一个吻痕
You've just given me a fucking hickey, you bitch.
真是的 要怎么把吻痕弄掉啊
Fuck's sake, how do you get a hickey off?
马克 珍 这是黛比
Okay, Mark, Jen, this is Deb.
好吧 我去看看我的番茄煎蛋
Right, well, Ill just go and check on my shakshuka.
说实话 经历了这一切
Honestly, Dev has been truly incredible
戴夫真的很坚强
given the circumstances.
是啊 这一切都太惨了
MARK: Yes, the whole thing has been terrible.
我还以为他永远都不出来呢
I thought he'd never move on.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
嗯 他变得很难
Well, he just really struggles
跟人交流
to connect with people.
是啊 我也有过担心
Yes, I used to get worried
因为他总是在玩平板
cause he's always on his iPad.
我以为他是在看黄♥片♥
And I thought he might be looking at porn,
但我瞥了一眼
but I had a look.
发现都是些画眉山庄的东西
It's almost always something from Grange Hill
哦对 算是吧
Uh, yeah, well, sort of.
我是说从他妻子去世后
I just mean since his wife's passing,
他就像变了个人
he's not been the same.
那当然
Yes, obviously.
她那么漂亮天生丽质
She was gorgeous, a natural beauty.
我们永远无法理解
JEN: We'll never be able to understand
他遭遇的一切
what he's gone through.
我一直劝他加入互助小组
I keep telling him to join a support group.
对 但里面大多是丧偶的女性
Yes, but it's mostly women who've lost their partners.
我猜她们是把那里当成约会场所了
You know, I suspect they use it mainly as a dating service.
失去伴侣的一定是种难言的痛苦
I can't imagine what losing your partner must be like.
太对了
Absolutely.
我觉得效果还不错
I think it looks fine.
其实弄成这样更好
Yeah, this is better, actually.
我就说自己出了车祸
I'm gonna say I've been in an accident.
这是擦伤
It's whiplash.
我坐在一辆拉风的宝马中
Was in a really fit boy's BMW,
那小子突然停车 想吻我
and emergency- stopped, trying to kiss me,
我说 不了谢谢
yeah, and I said, "Uh, no thanks.
我跟尼基在一起 我是他的女人
"I'm with Nicky. I'm loyal to my man, "
但安全带狠狠擦到了我脖子
but the seat belt really jabbed into my neck.
好了 我得走了 再见
AII right, I'm off. See ya.
等等 那我该怎么办
Wait, what am I supposed to do?
乔西 她喜欢的就是你这种创伤感
Josie, she likes you because of your trauma.
这是你的超能力 你可以的
It's your superpower. You've got this.
可我好紧张
I'm very nervous.
你活着就是在浪费空气
You're a complete waste of space.
妈妈说她后悔生下你
Mum wishes she'd never had you.
爸爸爱我多过爱你 因为我俩的感情
Dad liked me more than you because we bonded
是建立在对你讨厌之上
over how much we dislike you.
家里没人喜欢你
None of us like you.
你要是不搞定那姑娘
If you don't lock that girl down,
你下半辈子都要在床上
you're gonna spend the rest of your life in bed,
跟赛伯手牵手度过 凝视着冰冷的枪筒
holding hands with Seb, staring down the barrel of forever
等待死亡降临 好让你下辈子
waiting for death to come so you can have
重新来过
another go in the next life.
你会是个了不起的母亲
You're gonna be an incredible mother.
希德 希德 我忘告诉你最劲爆的部分了
Sid, Sid, I forgot to tell you the best bit.
我进过精神病院 进过精神病院
I got sectioned. I got sectioned.
什么 -我彻底疯了
Sorry? JOSIE: I'm completely unhinged.
我曾两次试图自杀
I've tried to kill myself twice.
我刚给我怀孕的妹妹种了个草莓
I just gave my pregnant sister a hickey.
乔西 我
Josie, I, um, I wanted
我正想跟你聊这事儿
to speak to you about this, actually.
我昨天见心理医生时
I had therapy yesterday.
聊到了你 -真的吗
We talked about you. - Really?
对 她说我们这么快就忘记创伤
SID: Yeah, um, she said it's a bit unhealthy
走到一起 有点不健康
for us to bond over our trauma so soon.
毕竟我不太了解你
I mean, I don't really know you.
但这话说得不对耶
But that doesn't sound right.
咱们除了创伤 还能聊啥呢
What else are you supposed to talk about?
比如 你还喜欢什么啊
Well, what else are you into?
你生活中肯定还有别的事
You must have other stuff going on.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你生活中不光有创伤 对吗
You're more than all your trauma, aren't you?
肯定还有别的啊
You've got to be.
那当然
Yeah, obviously.
你一定还有别的主题
SID: Surely you have other stuff going on- -
朋友啊 爱好啊 抱负之类
you know, friends, hobbies, ambitions?
抱歉 我有点反应不过来
Sorry, this is a little bit overwhelming.
不如我们接吻吧
Or we can kiss.
我不知道 我不吻陌生人的
I don't know. I don't kiss strangers.
我觉得你得先搞清楚自己是谁
I think you need to work out who you are first.
你是谁呢
Who are you?
你究竟是谁呢 乔西
Who are you really, Josie?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表