剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Cameron...
卡梅伦
I'm so sorry.
太遗憾了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I mean, I love Nina, but I...
我很想爱妮娜 但是我
I wasn't in love with her.
我始终没爱上她
Took me a while, but I think I finally figured that out.
虽然花了很长时间 但我终于明白了
How long would you have waited for me
如果我一直困在记忆力
when I was trapped in my memory?
你愿意等我多久呢
Forever.
一辈子
Everything makes sense when I'm with you.
和你在一起 一切才有意义
Please tell me that wasn't caused by residual emotion.
麻烦告诉我这不是因为调查后的参与情感
No.
不是
Brand-new emotion.
新鲜出炉的情感
I like it. Me too.
我喜欢 我也是
Hey. I was wondering...
嘿 我一直在想
when... when you were trying to get me to bounce,
你进入到我记忆里
from my memory...
逼我弹出的时候
what did you mean when you said,
你说"你困在这里就帮不了我"
I couldn't help you if I was stuck in there?
到底什么意思
I never said that.
我没有说
But if you didn't say it, who did?
如果不是你说的 会是谁呢
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表