剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
All right. You believe.
好吧 你们要相信
Look out there. Rudy. Rudy.
看外边 鲁迪 鲁迪
You said yourself that anyone with some tinfoil,
你自己说了只要有锡纸和无人机
and a drone can pull off a decent hoax.
就能完美地制♥造♥骗局
Yes. Fred was killed with a drone,
对 弗莱德是被无人机杀的
and we know you have a license to operate one.
而且我们知道你有驾驶证
I never even flew the...
我从来没有驾驶
You... you didn't.
你 你不会
Arlene, wh...
阿琳
Fred wanted to take away everything that you believed in.
弗莱德要毁了你相信的一切
And I just couldn't let him do that.
我不能坐视不管
So you killed him.
所以你杀了他
You found out where Peggy worked,
你找到佩吉工作的地方
and you threatened to cut her off
威胁她如果不给你神经毒素
if she didn't give you the nerve toxin.
就会杀了她
And when she refused, you killed her.
她拒绝了 就被你杀了
Rudy is the love of my life.
鲁迪是我的挚爱
And I couldn't just stand by
我不能看着他
and watch him just swirl into madness again.
再次变疯
I had to kill him.
我必须杀了他
I lost you once, sweetheart,
我已经失去过你一次了 亲爱的
and I could not let Fred take you away from me again.
我不能让弗莱德再次把你带走
No, no.
不 不
He could never take what's real away. Never.
他带不走真正存在的东西 永远不能
And what's real? That's us.
真正存在的就是我们
Arlene, that's all that matters. It's just us.
阿琳 那才是最重要的 就是我们
Arlene Grant, I need you to come with us.
阿琳·格兰特 跟我们走一趟
Come on. No.
走吧 不
Hey! I just spoke to your mom.
嘿 我刚刚和你妈妈通话了
My test results came in. Is everything okay?
我的测试结果出来了 没事吧
Well, she didn't say,
她没说
but she wants us to meet her at your place at 7:00 P.M.
但她说我们下午七点在你家见面
Okay. We can do dinner after?
好的 然后一起吃晚饭吗
Yeah, but I have some stuff to do around here first,
好 但是我这里还有些事要处理
so I'll meet you there?
我们家里见
Sure. Great.
没问题 好
So you still believe in little green men?
那你还相信小绿人吗
I believe that soldiers wear green uniforms,
我相信穿着绿色制♥服♥的军人
and some of them work on secret government projects.
有的人在进行机密的政♥府♥项目
So... yeah.
所以 没错
Hold the door.
等一下
Thanks. You covered for tonight?
谢谢 今晚有空吗
I'm going to Krav Maga.
我去练马伽术
Between my breakup and Ivy bombshell,
艾薇的突然事件让我奔溃前
I just might put my sparring partner in the hospital.
我可能会先把陪练送进医院
So, yeah. I'm covered. What about you? You good?
好吧 我有安排 你呢 怎么样
I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna open a beer.
我要回家 开一罐啤酒
I'm gonna try and figure this whole DC thing out.
好好想想华盛顿这件事
Which way you leaning?
你站哪边
Everyone gone?
大家都走了吗
Let's do this.
咱们开始
Hey.
嘿
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你在干嘛
Sorting out our clothes.
整理我们的衣服
You know, we don't have much winter wear.
我们冬天的衣服不多
We're gonna need to get some.
我们得多买♥♥些
I, uh...
我
Got us some dinner.
我做了晚餐
Some pad see ew and chicken satay.
一些泰式炒河粉和鸡肉沙嗲
Thank you, babe.
谢谢 亲爱的
Steph...
史蒂芬妮
I couldn't get a transfer.
我不能调离
That's okay.
没关系
You'll get something else.
还有别的办法
I'm sure once I get settled in,
等我安顿下来
I'll be able to work the network.
我找人联♥系♥
I don't know. I mean, I...
我不知道 我是说
I just think maybe we need some more time to figure this out.
我们可能需要更多的时间来处理这件事
You mean you need more time.
是你需要更多时间吧
You're choosing work over us again.
工作和感情你选择了前者
Aren't you?
你难道不是吗
Hey, Cam.
嘿 卡梅伦
Come in.
进来
Kirsten should be here soon.
克里斯汀一会就到了
Actually, she's not coming.
其实 她不来了
What? I told her I was still waiting on some results.
什么 我告诉她我还在等结果
She thought it would be a good idea
她觉得这次
for you and I to see each other again...
我们俩最好
by ourselves.
单独见面
To what end?
为什么
She said that she couldn't
她说她无法忍♥受
stand by and watch the man that she loves
眼睁睁看着自己的男人
turn his back on his relationship with his mother.
和他妈妈一起背叛她
She said that it was something that she didn't have.
她说她现在没有这样的勇气
Along with my trust at the moment.
也没有对我的信任
Look, I don't think it's such a bad idea that you and I talk.
我觉得我们可以聊聊
What happens next?
然后呢
You and I chitchat for a bit, and then suddenly,
我们闲聊几句 然后突然
everything between us is better?
我们之间的事就好转了
You're right. It's a bad idea.
没错 这样不好
So, dinner?
吃晚饭吗
Actually, I'm supposed to get dinner with Kirsten.
我其实要和克里斯汀吃晚饭的
She's canceling on you.
她不来了
So? Dinner.
怎么样 吃晚饭
You know, I do find it a little weird though,
我觉得她的结果还没出来
that her test results aren't back yet.
有点奇怪
Oh, there was just something odd on the EEG and the scan.
脑电图描计器和扫描仪有点问题
I sent it back for another look.
我送去检查了
Uh, should I be worried?
有问题吗
No. It just looked like some sort of reflection.
没事 看起来有些反射
It's not a tumor.
不是肿瘤
I'm sure it's nothing.
我保证没事
Come on. My treat.
走吧 我请客
I... thought we were just gonna talk to Ivy.
我以为我们只是和艾薇聊聊
You know, not break into her apartment.
而不是闯进她家里
We're not breaking in. We used her spare key.
我们没有闯进来 我们用了备用钥匙
Okay. There's her laptop.
好吧 那是她的电脑
You look around. Tell me if you find anything.
你去看看能不能发现什么
Okay.
好
To-do list.
任务清单
Spelling tests, lesson plans.
拼读测试 课程安排
There's nothing here about Stinger.
没有关于斯丁格的
Okay, I'm duplicating the hard drive,
好 我在复♥制♥硬盘
so we can find every reference to Stinger she has on her system.
这样就能找到她的系统里和斯丁格有关的东西
Although, I gotta be honest.
不过 说实话
I don't think we're gonna find anything.
我觉得我们找不到什么
Well, we'll see.
等着瞧
Be quick though, okay? Her yoga class ends in ten minutes.
快点好吗 她的瑜伽课十分钟后结束
Yeah.
好
Whoa.
哇
What?
怎么了
She...
她
She saved every little thing from her life with Stinger.
她和斯丁格生活的所有东西她都保存了
She... she said she hated him, but clearly, she didn't.
她说她恨他 显然不是
Oh my God!
天啊
I know. I mean...
我知道 我是说
God, if she still cares about him, then,
天啊 她要是还在乎他
what would she be willing to do to get him back?
为了挽回他她会做什么
No. No, no, no. Come here.
不不不 过来
Look. You gotta look at this.
看 你看这个
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表