剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
but I bet this thing still
但我打赌它还是可以
purrs like a Manx and roars like a lion.
轰隆隆地像个野兽一样
Oh my gosh,
我的天哪
what I wouldn't give to have a night on the town with her.
只要能开着它转一晚上我做什么都愿意
Eww, to all of that.
呕 真受不了你这样
Hey, it's too bad we don't have a key.
我们没有钥匙真是可惜
Can you imagine just you and me,
你能想象吗 就我们俩
rollin' down Mulholland in this thing, wind in our hair,
开着这个车疾驰在穆赫兰道上 风吹着头发
Actually, I think we do.
其实 我们有钥匙
It doesn't say "Euro," It says "Ford."
它写的不是Euro而是Ford
It's so old the engraving's been rubbed down.
时间太久钥匙的边缘都磨掉了
Okay, I'm just gonna ignore how seriously weird this is,
我决定忽略这件事有多么奇怪
and just keep embracing how seriously awesome this is.
专心享受这件事有多么美妙
Why, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, what are you doing? Safety first.
你在干嘛 安全第一
We're not taking this car out for a spin.
我们又不是开车出去玩
Huh?
啥
Somebody led us, step by step, from the lab to this car,
有人从实验室里一步一步带我们到这个车上
there must be a reason why.
一定有个原因
We gotta take a look around, and see if we can figure it out.
我们应该到处看看 或许能弄明白
Okay, okay.
好吧
Any other day, that would be odd.
如果不是今天 我会觉得它很奇怪
There's no registration or insurance.
没有登记也没有保险
Maybe it's inoperable.
也行它都不能开了
So much for that theory.
看来你说错了
Why won't it shut off?
它为什么不会停下来
It's just got a faulty ignition switch.
它只是个有问题的点火装置
Try again.
再试一次
We need to get the garage door open.
我们应该把车♥库♥门打开
Okay.
好
It's locked.
它锁上了
Front door.
前门
Let's try this one.
试试这个
Here, let me try. Let me try.
来让我试试
What the hell?
什么鬼
It's locked from the outside. Damn it!
它从外面锁起来了 他妈的
Okay, look for something heavy like a hammer or a hatchet,
找一些重物 锤子或者斧子
something that we can break down this door with!
随便什么东西来砸开这个门
Right.
好
God, this box is just full of puzzles.
天哪 这箱子里全是拼图
Oh, my God, I'm getting nauseous.
我的天 我有点想吐
Here, let me try.
来 让我试试
Let me try.
我试试
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我来 还是我来吧
Cameron, I need your help.
卡梅伦过来帮忙
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron, you all right?
卡梅伦你还好吗
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Okay, I just wanna sleep. No! You can do this.
我就是想睡 不 你能行的
You can do this.
你能行的
Look at me, you can do this.
看着我 你能行
I know you. You can do this.
我了解你 你能撑下去的
Okay? Come on.
好吗 来
Come on.
站起来
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Go!
走
Okay, on the count of three, come on.
数三声 来
One. Two.
一 二
That is not how I thought my first time in classic car
我没想过我第一次跟古董车的
would go. How are you feeling?
经历会是这样 你感觉怎样
I'm a little better now that I've had some fresh air.
透了透气我现在好多了
How about you?
你怎么样
Actually, I feel kind of the same way
事实上 我和早上在实验室醒来的时候比
as I did when I woke up in the lab.
没感到什么变化
That could be something.
这可能是个线索
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think that our lungs are full of fumes from a car
我觉得我们的肺里充满了
that probably hasn't had an oil change in my lifetime,
那个可能从没换过机油的汽车的尾气
that we don't know where our friends are,
我们不知道我们朋友在哪儿
that we haven't eaten
我们已经三十六小时
anything beyond simple carbs in over 36 hours,
没吃什么比碳水化合物更好的东西了
and it's been even longer since I showered.
而且我已经不只三十六小时没洗澡了
Mm.
嗯
Yeah. Yeah, why don't you go shower. I'll make us some food.
好吧 要不然你先去洗澡 我去弄点吃的
Any requests?
有什么要求吗
Surprise me!
随你安排吧
Oh my gosh!
哦天啊
Kirsten...
克里斯汀
Cameron! That is not what I meant by "Surprise me"!
卡梅伦我说的"随你安排"不是这意思
Look, I know things have
听着 我知道过去两天的
been kind of confusing the last few days,
事因为各种原因
for a lot of reasons, but, you know,
有些难以理解 但你知道的
they haven't changed things between us.
这都没改变我们的关系
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么啊
I'm still not ready for us to be together.
我还没做好和你在一起的准备
Okay, now that you've gotten that off your chest,
好了 现在你说完了
can I tell you what I came here to tell you?
我能开始说我进来要说的了吗
You know how we thought the garage was a dead end?
我们不是觉得车♥库♥的线索是个死胡同吗
We were wrong.
其实不是
I can usually solve one of these things in under a minute,
我一般来说一分钟以内就能解决这类问题了
but not this one.
但这次却没有
So you've lost your touch? Hardly.
所以你手法不行了吗 不是
Contrary to popular belief,
和基本的认为相反
these things are actually pretty easy to solve,
只要你知道找什么样的规律的话
if you know what patterns to look for.
这类问题其实非常好解决
You got six sides, nine squares on each.
有六个面 每面九个方块
So the only way to make this truly impossible to solve,
唯一能让这个问题无解的方式
is by deliberately switching one of the squares.
就是刻意换掉一个方块
Which is exactly what's been done to this cube.
这个魔方被人做了手脚
It's an unsolvable Rubik's cube.
这是一个不可解的魔方
Oh, yet another in a long stream of puzzles.
又是一个曲回婉转的谜题
I really wish someone would just tell us what's going on.
真希望现在有人能来告诉我们到底怎么回事
You know, honestly? Working out these clues with you
你知道吗 说实话 这两天和你一起
over the last two days hasn't been the worst time of my life.
研究这些线索并不是那么糟
Missing friends and near-death experiences aside, of course?
朋友失踪和差点送命的事除外吧
Yeah, of course, but...
当然了 但是
I don't know, I just feel like it's been a while
我不知道 我只是觉得距离我们上次
since we've gotten to work this closely together, that's all.
一起工作已经有一阵子了
Yeah. You're right, it has been.
你是对的 确实是
I've missed it.
我很怀念
Oh my God, that's it.
天啊 我知道了
What? What's it? What if somebody's deliberately
什么 知道什么了 如果有人在刻意
pushing us together, just us?
撮合我们 只有我们两个人
By forcing us to rely on each other,
逼迫我们互相依靠
we'd have to get over our baggage and be a more effective team.
我们必须不计前嫌然后齐心协力提高效率
So you think this is some
所以你觉得这是某种
sort of Tony Robbins-meets-Jigsaw operation
国安局造的
put on by the NSA?
安东尼罗宾斯谜题吗
No, no, not the NSA.
不不 不是国安局
Can we actually get dinner to go?
我们能不能去弄点晚饭了
Uh...
呃
Looks like we were paid another visit from the Clue Fairy.
看起来线索精灵又来过了
Now he's just messing with us.
他现在就是在耍我们
Or she.
或者是她
No. He.
不 是他
Who is the one person
我们认识的人里有哪个人
that we know whose tactics are this extreme,
有着这样极端的作风
and who wants us to keep stitching?
并且想让我们继续进行思想调查的呢
My father.
我爸
The NSA told us that "Mother" Is looking out for us.
国安局告诉我们"母亲"在保护着我们
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表