剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Not yet. Parsons is standing next to the car.
还不能 帕森斯还站在车旁边
He might not have seen the plates.
他也许还没看到车牌
Whoa. I think Parsons' head injury is affecting the stitch.
喔 我觉得帕森斯的头部创伤在影响思想调查
She's slipping in and out of sync. Try to lock it down.
她的状态很不稳定 试着锁定她
Got it.
收到
You'll be in remission and debt free.
你会获得减刑 还有免除债务
Not a bad way to live,
日子过得也不会差
as long as you hold up your end.
只要你好你的分内事
Guy's driving off.
这人开走了
Get the plates.
找到车牌
Sorry, too late. I'm in another memory.
抱歉 太晚了 我进入另一端记忆了
I'm in the prison, I think. It's hard to see.
我想我在监狱里 看不清楚
Try now. How's it looking, Shawshank?
现在试试 现在能看清了吧 肖申克
Parsons is calling someone.
帕森斯正在给什么人打电♥话♥
Hey. Yeah, uh... Bruce is here to see Miller.
对 布鲁斯来探视米勒了
Want me to get him out of here?
要我把他弄走吗
Yeah, this is Parsons in Area 5.
我是五区的帕森斯
Code 1A. Yeah, I'm smelling smoke down here.
火警 我黑这边闻到啊烟味了
Sync is out. I'm bouncing.
神经连接断开 我要弹出了
Okay, that was weird.
情况很奇怪啊
Parsons' head injury made it hard to hold sync.
帕森斯头部受伤所以不能保持神经连接
No, not that. Bruce tried to visit Miller in prison,
不是 布鲁斯想要去监狱看米勒
but Miller wouldn't see him.
但是米勒不见
And to make sure that Bruce left,
为了让布鲁斯离开
Parsons called in a fire alarm.
帕森斯报告了火警
Dad, did you do something wrong?
爸爸 你做错什么事了吗
I see you like Batman.
你好像喜欢蝙蝠侠
You know,
就是
you're being so brave right now,
你现在表现的很勇敢
it reminds me of Bruce Wayne.
让我想起了布鲁斯·韦恩
You know what?
你知道吗
That's what I'm gonna call you.
我以后就这么称呼你了
Bruce.
布鲁斯
I'm Bruce.
我才是布鲁斯
So, if Bruce is Cameron,
如果布鲁斯是卡梅伦的话
then the caller who asked Parsons to watch out for Cameron
那让帕森斯盯着卡梅伦的那个人
must be the guy from the SEC.
肯定就是证券交易委员会的人了
It's Joe Zeiss, their top gun out of DC.
那是乔·蔡司 华盛顿特区的顶尖人物
He nailed a bunch of mega-scumbags,
他抓了很多十恶不赦的坏人
then retired to Calabasas right after Miller's trial.
在办完米勒的案子之后退休回到了卡拉巴萨州
That's him. And with a beard and fourteen years,
就是他 十四年之后再留了胡子
the same guy I saw in the stitch.
就是我在思想调查里看到的那个人了
But why would he care if I came to see my father?
但是他为什么不让我见我爸呢
I can think of thirty-million missing reasons.
我能想到三千万个找不到的理由
Zeiss stole the money, hid it, then blackmailed your father
蔡司偷了钱藏起来 然后以你的
into taking the blame in exchange for your safety.
人身安全相要挟 来替他顶罪
We did some checking. Zeiss is on a convenient business trip,
我们做了一些调查 蔡司外出商务旅行了
but he gets back tomorrow.
不过明天就能回来
Then that's when we will arrest him.
等他一回来就抓
What about my father? Bring Miller in, make sure he's safe.
我父亲怎么办 把米勒带来 保证他的安全
You look well.
你看起来不错
What part...
我说过
of stop texting,
别给我发短♥信♥
stop calling, stop harassing me,
别给我打电♥话♥ 别骚扰我
don't you understand?
这三句你哪句听不明白
Come on. We're family.
别这样 我们可是家人
We're all each other has.
我们相依为命
That is not true.
不是这样的
I have a sister...
我有个妹妹
have friends.
还有朋友
I have a brilliant young man
还有个很不错的年轻人
who loves me,
他非常爱我
but who I haven't spoken to in days
但是我已经很多天不跟他联♥系♥
because I'm afraid if he finds out you've been talking to me
就因为我怕他知道你一直在跟我联♥系♥
he won't trust me anymore.
然后再也不相信我了
Listen to me,
听我说
I know exactly how Maggie Baptiste thinks.
我知道玛吉·巴普蒂斯特是怎么想的
She's using Linus to get to you, to get to me.
她在利用莱纳斯接近你 从而接近我
But I'm smarter than she is.
但是我要比她聪明
That's why I want you to stay close to Linus.
所以我才让你在莱纳斯身边
Make him trust you.
让他信任你
Help us find out where Jacqueline is.
帮我们找到杰奎琳在哪里
No.
不要
How do you think your new friends would feel...
你觉得你的新朋友们要知道
if they found out who was really behind
思想调查里出现小卡梅伦的那个异常
the Young Cameron anomaly?
到底是怎么回事 会怎么想呢
Get out of my apartment.
离开我的公♥寓♥
Where am I?
我在哪里
Someplace safe.
一个安全的地方
Somewhere Joe Zeiss can't try to have you killed again.
一个乔·蔡司不能再暗♥杀♥你的地方
Look, I know the truth.
我知道了真♥相♥
I know Zeiss skimmed the $30 million
蔡司藏匿了那三千万美元
and pinned it on you.
然后让你顶罪
I know he threatened to kill me
我知道他威胁你说
if you ever told anyone the truth,
只要你说出真♥相♥就杀了我
and you did an extra seven years because of it.
于是你就因为这个多坐了七年牢
Tomorrow, Joe Zeiss is gonna be arrested.
明天 乔·蔡司就会被捕
And I'm gonna do it myself.
我要亲手抓住他
You can arrest people?
你还能逮捕人呢
I thought you were a government scientist.
我以为你是政♥府♥雇佣的科学家
There's a lot about me from the last 14 years you don't know.
过去的十四年里 我身上发生了很多你不知道的事情
When you were sick,
在你生病的时候
and it looked like your mother and I were going to lose you,
我和你母亲以为就要失去你了
you have no idea what that did to me.
我不知道自己会成什么样
And the thought that that bastard Zeiss
只要一想到那个混♥蛋♥蔡司
was out there watching you, that he might hurt you...
正在暗中盯着你 他可能要伤害你
You don't have to protect me anymore.
你不用再保护我了
I don't know how to stop.
我不知道该怎么停下来
Look, the prosecutors are reviewing your case.
检方正在重新审查你的案子
Any of this might lead the way to a...
只要查清♥真♥♥相♥的话
reduced sentence.
你可能会减刑
I made some mistakes, Cam.
我做错过事情 卡梅伦
I never set out to hurt anyone.
但我没打算要伤害任何人
And then I got in too deep before I could
等我想帮投资人们挽回损失的时候
make the investors whole again.
已经都来不及了
I'm just so embarrassed for you to see me like this.
让你来这里看我 真的是非常难堪
I deserve to be in jail for what I did.
我做了那些事情 本就应该待在牢里
But not for what you didn't.
但你不应该为没做过的事坐牢
She's gone! Whoa. Who's gone?
她不见了 怎么 谁不见了
My mother. Her chamber, the computers,
我母亲 她那个房♥间 还有电脑
the monitors... everything is just gone.
监控器 里面的一切都不见了
Stinger must have found her. God, that son of a bitch!
斯丁格一定找到她了 天呐 那个混♥蛋♥
Kristen, just calm down. It wasn't... it wasn't Stinger.
克里斯汀 冷静下来 那不是斯丁格干的
It was Maggie. Maggie didn't know where she was!
是麦琪 麦琪不知道她在哪里啊
What did you do?
是你告诉她的
I was just talking to Maggie and it...
我跟麦琪谈话的时候就
It slipped.
不小心说漏了
It slipped?
说漏了
My mother's location just slipped out?
我母亲所在的地方 就这么让你说漏了
Kirsten... I trusted you, Cameron,
克里斯汀 我那么信任你 卡梅伦
with the most important thing in the world.
把自己最重要的事托付给你
How could you betray me?
你怎么能背叛我
Kirsten, I didn't mean to. I just... Can be please talk?
克里斯汀 我不是故意的 咱们能谈谈吗
Hey. Listen to me. Just stay, please.
嘿 听我说 你别激动
No. Right now, I wouldn't want to be with you even if I could.
不 从现在开始 我再也不会跟你一起
Where are you going? To be with someone that I trust.
你要去哪里 去找我信任的人
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Thanks for coming. I'm, uh... I'm...
谢谢你能来 我
Sorry about the other night?
为那晚上的事觉得抱歉
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表