剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Stitchers"...
思想调查员 前情提要
Stinger must be using a digital avatar
斯丁格肯定是利用了一个数字版本的
he created of you as a kid
小时候的你
to pull Kirsten deeper into her own mind.
来把克里斯汀拖入了她大脑的深处
Ivy ran the anomaly on us.
是艾薇运行的异常现象
We know you've been in touch with Stinger.
我们知道你和斯丁格一直保持着联♥系♥
Are you working for him?
你在为他工作吗
No! You just can't stop lying.
没有 你简直没完没了的撒谎
And when we are done, you get to complete the rescue mission
我们结束后 你就能完成你和你父亲
you started with your father all those years ago
多年前未完成的拯救任务
and finally pull your mother out of her endless sleep.
把你母亲从无穷无尽的沉睡中唤醒了
You can't help me if you're stuck in here.
如果你被困在这里你是没法帮我的
What kinda dream was it? I don't remember my dreams.
什么样的梦啊 我不记得我的梦了
Not since I was a little girl.
自从长大后就记不起了
The more intimate you guys are,
你们两个关系越亲密
the more it's gonna mess with your ability to stitch.
就会对你们思想调查的能力影响越大
How long you gonna keep this up for?
你们准备这样持续多久
As long as it takes for you to work up a damn oxytocin filter.
直到你做出催产素过滤器为止
Who's on the other end picking our cases?
谁在另一端负责挑选我们的案子
It's classified.
这是机密信息
I mean, I could talk to them.
我是说 我可以和他们谈谈
I could adjust the way we stitch.
我能调整我们思想调查的方式
Get Kirsten's mom out of that damn
把克里斯汀的妈妈从那
cryogenic tank she's cooped up in.
困着她的低温舱里弄出来
And where exactly does Kirsten see Jacqueline Stinger cooped up?
克里斯汀到底在哪看见杰奎琳·斯丁格被困着
Where's my mother?
我妈妈呢
Your mother is in a secure facility.
你母亲在一个安全的设施里
I'm going to arrange for you to see her,
我会安排你去见她的
but I need a few days. A few days.
但我需要几天时间 几天
What's that? According to Linus,
那是什么 据莱纳斯所说
a working oxytocin filter. He did it.
一个可用的催产素过滤器 他做到了
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
What you doing? Mm. I'm thinking.
你在干什么 在思考
About last night? About my mom.
关于昨晚吗 关于我妈妈
Your m... Come on.
你妈 拜托
It wasn't that bad, was it?
我技术有这么差吗
No.
不是
Not at all. I just...
一点都不差 我只是
I'm excited to find out where she is,
我只是很激动能知道她究竟在哪了而已
even more excited to think I might save her.
让我更兴奋的是我可能能救她
Yeah, and thanks to Linus,
是啊 而且多亏了莱纳斯
we can finally be together.
我们终于能在一起了
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You know, I knew being his friend
你知道吗 我早就知道当
would pay off one day.
他的朋友迟早会有回报的
And he's a really good friend.
他是个好朋友
He's the best.
最棒的了
Camille?
卡米尔
Shh.
别说话
I'm having a beautiful dream I don't want to wake up from.
我正在做美梦 还不想醒过来呢
I need to ask you something.
我得和你谈谈
Am I gonna like it?
你真想谈吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Until yesterday,
到昨天为止
I basically assumed we weren't gonna work out.
我一直觉得我们是不可能在一起的
What's her name?
她叫什么
It's not like that. What's his name?
不是那个意思 那他叫什么
It's not like that either.
也不是这个意思
I, um...
我
I think we should move in together.
我觉得我们应该搬到一起住
Wow. You're not...
你不
You're not worried it's too soon to become a U-Haul couple?
你不担心我们现在搬到一起有点太早吗
I wasn't until you just said that.
你这么一说我担心了
I think that's just about the best thing I've heard in weeks.
我觉得这是我这几周来听到的最好的消息了
Really?
真的吗
Come over and kiss me, find out.
过来吻我你就知道了
Something is going on.
有点不对劲
Is it that obvious?
这么明显吗
What? No. I mean, with Maggie. Look.
什么 不是 我是说麦琪 看那边
Admiral Decker. Wait.
德克尔上将 等等
That's the guy you blackmailed to find out where your mom is?
那是你为了知道你妈在哪而敲诈过的那个人吗
Uh-huh.
嗯
What the hell is this?
这是什么情况
It's a military escort.
是军事护送
Who handles the case briefings?
谁负责处理案件陈述
Um, that'd be me.
是我
Do you know how to use a tablet computer?
你知道怎么用平板电脑吗
Is that a joke?
你在逗我吗
Be prepared to brief your team on case file
准备好二十分钟后向你的小组
Hotel-Mike-Sierra 03-0-600,
陈述案件
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Time to see if Linus's
是时候检测一下莱纳斯的催产素
oxytocin filter really works.
过滤器是不是真的有效了
Commander Denise Nichols, 84 years old.
丹尼斯·尼克尔斯指挥官 八十四岁
An American hero.
一个美国英雄
Ms. Nichols was a NASA mathematician
尼克尔斯女士在七十年代初
in the early '70s.
是美国宇航局的数学家
She worked on a variety of high-level secretive projects.
她处理了很多高级机密项目
She retired in 1992
1992年退休
and died of natural causes in her home.
在家中自然死亡
Why is she here?
把她弄这来干什么
Ms. Nichols had a spare room in her home
尼克尔斯女士家中有间空闲的屋子
that seems to be... impregnable.
看起来... 坚不可摧
No visible lock. No keypad.
没有明显的锁 也没有密♥码♥盘
Scans indicate the walls are made of metal a foot thick.
扫描显示墙是由一英尺厚的金属制成的
Metal? On all six sides.
金属吗 六面都是
Walls, ceiling and floor. It's a metal box.
墙 屋顶 地板都是金属 就是个金属盒子
I mean, it could be a Faraday cage.
我是说 有可能是个法拉第笼
Electromagnetic shield?
电磁屏蔽吗
Something in there she wants to protect.
她想要保护里面的东西
Admiral Decker.
海军上将德克尔
Who was Denise Nichols?
丹尼斯·尼克尔斯到底是谁
Denise Nichols picked the stitch cases.
丹尼斯·尼克尔斯挑选的那些案子
She's here because we have to
她在这儿是因为我们必须知道
find out how she did it.
她是怎么选出那些案子的
The answer is in that room.
答案都在那个房♥间里
Um, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你在想什么 不知道跟我一样不
Um, my mind is going a thousand miles a minute.
我的大脑在高速运转着
The secret to how our cases are picked
我们案子的秘密挑选方式
might actually be right in front of us, right now.
可能就在我们眼前 此时此刻
Yes, uh, actually, I was going with
是啊 事实上 我本来想说
the "I really hope this oxytocin filter works"
"我本希望那个催产素过滤器会管用的"
flavor of excitement, but, um...
很刺♥激♥ 但是
Are you sorry that we, you know?
你后悔我们 那个了吗
God... No. No, no, no. Trust me, no.
天啊 不 不 不 相信我 绝对没有
But this might be the biggest stitch
但这很有可能是我们有史以来
we've ever stitched.
最重要的思想调查了
It's gonna be fine. Okay.
会没事的 嗯
From your lips to
无论是你的嘴唇还是
the quantum computer's ears.
量子计算机的接收器都很好
What do you want, Ivy? Do you still hate me?
你想要什么 艾薇 你还在恨我吗
Very much. I... need to see you.
非常恨 我 得见你一面
That's not gonna happen. Please.
不可能的 求你了
One last time.
这是最后一次了
Okay. I'll come by when I can.
好吧 我有空就过去
Lights at 20 percent, please.
各就各位 亮度调节到百分之二十
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
回答我神经系统对接是否准备好了
Life Sci? Go.
生物组 好了
Sub Bio? Go.
技术组 好了
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表