剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
back when you and I were rising stars in the CIA.
那时候我们可中情局的新秀
Remember?
还记得吗
Don't live in the past. It's not healthy.
别生活在过去 那样不好
You were team leader.
你是我们小队的领到
You planned the mission.
行动是你策划的
They overtook our safe house. We had to run.
他们控制了我们的安全屋 我们得转移
You didn't make it to the pickup point,
你没赶到撤离点
so don't blame me, blame yourself.
所以这不怪我 应该怪你自己
I made it...
我赶到了
just in time to see you
就看见你还有
and the rest of the team get airlifted out.
小队其他的人都被接走了
I'm sorry, Kate.
对不起 凯特
You know you saw me from the chopper...
你在直升机里明明看到我了
and you still left.
但你们还是走了
If I had waited and we were shot down,
要是我们等你的话会被击落的
it would have started an international incident.
那样会引起国际事件
I knew you could take care of yourself.
我知道你能照顾好自己的
You broke the cardinal rule, Maggie.
你打破了最基本的原则 麦琪
Never leave a team member behind.
永远不要把队友丢下
I can't change the past.
过去的事情没办法改变
Then at least have the decency to be haunted by it.
那你至少要有点愧疚挥之不去的样子吧
Every day.
我每天内疚
I always knew we'd meet again someday.
我知道咱们总有一天会见面的
Well, welcome to someday.
终于见面了
What's up?
怎么了
We worked together.
我们以前一起工作的
CIA. There was a mission...
中情局 当时有个任务
I don't need to know.
我不用知道
Look, you may have worked with that woman in the past,
你也许过去和那个女人一起工作过
but you are nothing like her, Maggie.
但是你跟她完全不一样 麦琪
I don't know, Quincy.
我不知道 昆西
What... if we can't escape our past?
要是 我们逃脱不了过去的束缚呢
What if we are doomed to repeating the same mistakes?
要是我们注定要不停地重复之前的错误呢
I don't believe that.
我不信什么注定
Our fate is our own.
命运在我们自己手上
Can mess up however we want.
会把我们想要的东西都弄乱
Kate!
凯特
She has his gun.
她把枪拿走了
She can't get out.
她出不去了
How was she in the lab long enough to cut the power?
她怎么能有足够的时间把电源断了呢
She is exactly as smart as she looks.
她跟看起来的一样精明
You okay?
你没事把
There's no way out, Kate!
你出不去把 凯特
I knew this was gonna be a suicide mission,
我知道你这次是自杀行动
but it'll be worth it when I see you dead.
不过看见你死了我也值了
Flank her.
从侧面包抄
You never should've left me to die, Maggie.
你不应该丢下我等死的 麦琪
Kate!
凯特
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Thanks for having my back.
谢谢你的支援
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Recovering.
正在恢复
Kate was willing to sacrifice her own life
凯特因为单纯的恨你都不惜
out of sheer hatred for you.
牺牲自己的性命
Yes.
是的
Because she trusted me and I betrayed her.
因为她信任我 我却背叛了她
I don't want the same thing to happen with us, Kirsten.
我不希望同样的事情发生在我们之间
Kind of a long shot. I don't really like guns.
她这赌注够大的 不过我不喜欢用枪
Well, that's good to know.
好吧 这倒是不错
But, regardless. We had a deal. The case is over.
不过 不管这些 我们说好的 这案子完了
Your mother is in a secure facility.
你母亲在一个安全单位里
I'm going to arrange for you to see her, but...
我会安排你去看她
I need a few days. Why a few days?
但我需要几天时间 为什么要几天
It's for your mother's own safety.
为了你母亲的安全
I don't want to say more
我不再说什么让你
other than to ask that you trust me one last time.
再相信我一次的话
A few days.
就几天
Hey, guys, um...
各位
don't throw your drinks at me.
先别向我扔杯子 泼饮料
I'm just here to... to sing a song about life and death...
我来这里是 想唱一首生命和死亡的歌♥
and, uh...
还有
the moments you realize...
当你认识到谁对你
who and what really matters.
最重要的那一刻
I couldn't move, I couldn't run away
# 我不能动 也不能逃 #
Standing, staring at a "Don't walk" Sign
# 站在那里 看着"不许动"的标牌 #
These days I tell myself, "Be open"
# 最近我告诉自己"要开朗" #
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Maggie is going to tell me where my mother's been moved to.
麦琪要告诉我母亲被转移到哪里了
Huh. Why are you smiling?
嗯 那你笑什么
What's that?
那是什么
According to Linus, a working oxytocin filter.
莱纳斯说 这是催产素过滤器
He did it.
他做到了
Yeah, I wait, wait
# 我等待着 #
I wait, wait
# 我等待着 #
Yeah, I wait, wait
# 我等待着 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me
# 直到你找到我 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me, yeah
# 直到你找到我 #
Like a magic cure
# 像魔法一般 #
That's always just an inch away
# 我距离你指尖 #
From your fingertips
# 只有一英寸的距离 #
You know
# 你知道的 #
Oh, you know
# 你知道的 #
Like the answers to questions
# 像不敢问的问题 #
Afraid to ask
# 终于有了答案 #
Or the moment of courage
# 那一瞬间的勇气 #
You can't get back
# 错失就回不来 #
You know
# 你知道 #
Oh, you know
# 你知道 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me
# 直到你找到我 #
Oh
# 噢 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me, yeah
# 直到你找到我 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me
# 直到你找到我 #
Till you
# 直到你 #
Until you find me
# 直到你找到我 #
I was surprised you called.
你竟然给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you wanted to meet.
很高兴你愿意见面了
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我要告诉你些坏消息了
The NSA is going to terminate Jacqueline.
国安局要中止唤醒杰奎琳的行动
The last time we spoke,
上次我们见面的时候
you didn't want anything to do with me.
你说不要跟我有任何关系
What's different now?
现在有什么不同了吗
Things have changed.
情况有变化了
Kirsten and... Linus and...
克莉丝汀 莱纳斯
the whole team.
整个团队
They all hate me.
他们都恨我
You're my only real family.
你是我唯一的家人了
I want to believe you. You can.
我得相信你 你可以相信我
Then tell me this.
那你告诉我
If they all hate you...
要是他们都恨你的话
where'd you get your information about Jacqueline?
你怎么能弄到杰奎琳的信息呢
I used Linus' NSA account to hack into Maggie's emails.
我用了莱纳斯的国安局账户黑进了麦琪的邮箱
You're the daughter I always wanted.
真是我的好女儿
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表