剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Engineering? Go.
工程组 好了
Communications? Go.
通讯组 好了
Medical? Go.
医疗组 好了
Comm check. One, two, one, two. I hear you.
试一下音 一 二 我听得见
Okay. Mission clock set to five minutes, please.
好 请将任务表调为五分钟
Let's pay a visit to the oracle.
让我们去看看圣殿里有什么吧
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
很好 听我指令 准备开始思想调查
In three, two, one.
三 二 一
Mark.
开始
Um... Um, what?
呃 怎么了
It's foggy.
有些模糊
I'm seeing an elevated oxytocin level.
催产素指数较高
Oxytocin? Cameron?
催产素吗 卡梅伦
Linus, I thought you told me you had this fixed.
莱纳斯 我以为你说你解决这个问题了
Brain volume shrinks with age. I didn't calculate for that.
大脑容量随年龄减小 我没算上那个
Why are Kirsten's oxytocin levels spiking?
为什么克里斯汀的催产素含量这么高
Maybe Ms. Nichols had a hot date.
可能尼克尔斯女士有个帅哥男友
She's 84 years old.
她都八十四岁了
Sounds like my kind of woman.
盯着是像我这样的人
Linus, can you crank the oxytocin filter?
莱纳斯 你能调整一下催产素过滤器吗
Turning it up to 11 as we speak.
已经调到十一了
Try now.
现在再试一下
It's still not great.
还是不太清楚
I think I've mapped the memory of the bedroom/Faraday box room.
我应该已经描定位到卧室或者说法拉第笼了
Okay, stand by, Kirsten.
好 克里斯汀准备
We're moving you to outside the bedroom.
我们要到卧室外面了
Okay, um...
好
at the door.
在门口
It's, uh, metal.
是 金属的
No visible lock. No keypad.
没有明显的锁 没有密♥码♥盘
Open hailing frequencies.
开放海陵频率
Voice command, acknowledged.
已收到声控指示
The door is voice-activated.
门是声控的
It responds to "Open hailing frequencies".
密♥码♥是"开放呼叫信♥号♥♥"
Star Trek, original series.
原版星际迷航里的
And the movie. And that reboot.
还有那个电影 还有那个重启
We know what phrase she used.
我们都知道她用什么口令
But it only responds to her voice.
但门只能识别她的声音
Miss Clark's got to go inside.
克拉克小姐得进去看看
Okay, Nyota, we're moving ya.
好的 妮欧塔 现在把你移过去
I'm in.
我进来了
But this fogginess is really intense.
但是雾气朦胧的
I can't see.
我看不清
Cameron, get this under control now.
卡梅伦把雾控制住 立刻马上
I am trying. Linus, come on, man.
我在努力 莱纳斯 给力啊
Work with me.
一起来啊
She's reading an e-mail.
她在看邮件
I'm gonna need deets on those e-mails, K.
我需要邮件上的详细内容 K
Uh, okay, um...
好的
"Relative location of asset.
" 资产的相关位置
18, 23, 7, 91."
十八 二十三 七 九十一 "
Asset? Who'd she get that e-mail from?
资产 发件人是谁
I can't make it out.
我看不清楚
What?
怎么了
I'm bouncing.
我要弹出了
You okay? Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Like hell you are.
没事才怪
That stitch was a mess from start to finish.
这次思想调查从头到尾就是一团糟
And why did you bounce so quickly?
你为什么这么早弹出
I think the problem was... I know what the problem was.
我觉得是因为 我知道原因是什么
Her oxytocin levels are through the roof.
她的催产素水平高得冲上云霄了
What were the two of you thinking?
你们俩到底怎么想的
We don't need your permission to be together.
我们在一起不需要得到你的批准
And besides, Linus worked up an oxytocin filter.
再说 莱纳斯编写了催产素过滤器
Which didn't work because we've never stitched
而它并没有起效 因为我们从来没有
into a subject that old before.
给年龄这么大的人做过思想调查
You risked everything that you worked for.
你赌上了牺牲一切的风险
You risked saving your mother.
还有救你妈妈的机会
It doesn't matter anymore!
那已经不重要了
The e-mail I saw Denise reading
我看到丹尼斯在读的邮件
was about terminating my mother.
是和终止唤醒我妈妈的行动有关的
That is not going to happen.
这种事情不会发生
I saw the e-mail. Why should I believe you?
我看到邮件了 我凭什么相信你
Because it's me telling you it's not going to happen.
就凭我告诉你 这不会发生
That is all I can say about this.
我只能说怎么多
Now what we need to do is wait out the refractory period,
现在我们能做的 就是等不应期结束
and then try to stitch into Denise again.
再给丹尼斯做思想调查
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道该相信什么了
But there is something else.
但我还看到别的东西
The numbers that I saw in the stitch,
我在思想调查里看到的数字
they were about the location of the asset.
是和资产的位置有关的
They have to do with where my mother is.
一定和我妈妈的位置也有关
Well, did you see anything that could explain
你有看到任何能解释
how she picked the stitch cases?
她怎么挑选案子的东西吗
No. It was too foggy,
没有 雾太大了
but she has data printouts in that room.
但那房♥间里有她打印出来的数据资料
I have to get in there and take a closer look.
我一定要进去里面仔细看看
How? Decker said that the door's only keyed
怎么进去 德克尔说了 那个门锁
to Denise Nichols's voice.
只能识别丹尼斯·尼克尔斯的声音
Maybe I missed something,
也许我错过了什么
something that I'll remember if I'm there.
一些我到那就能记起来的事情
Okay.
好吧
Go with Fisher. I'll try and smooth things over with Maggie,
和费舍尔去吧 我试着缓和下麦琪的情绪
but, hey.
但是
Look, in no way am I sorry about what happened between us last night.
我并不后悔我们昨晚干的事
I hope you're not either, okay?
我希望你也不会 好吗
It's here.
是这里了
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好的
No lock. No keypad.
没有锁 没有键盘
No hidden mechanisms I can see.
我也没看到隐藏的机关
Yeah, I don't see anything familiar.
是啊 我也没看到什么熟悉的东西
What was that phrase she used?
她用的口令是什么来着
Open hailing frequencies.
开放呼叫信♥号♥♥
Access denied.
访问被拒绝
Maybe I wrote it down wrong.
可能我写错了
No. It's voice recognition.
没有 它识别声音的啊
It only works when Denise says "Open hailing frequencies."
只有丹尼斯说"开放呼叫信♥号♥♥"的时候才会开
Voice command acknowledged.
语♥音♥指令识别成功
Okay.
好的
Denise must have programmed the door
丹尼斯一定设置了系统
to recognize not only her vocal pattern,
不只能识别她的声音
but also mine.
还能识别我的
It's like she knew I'd come here.
就像是她知道我会来一样
Well, she picked our cases,
是她挑选我们的案子啊
so, clearly, she knew a lot.
显然她知道很多事情
Look at this little nugget of history, huh?
看看这些历史的财富
Wait.
等等
I've seen these before,
我在一个旧案子里
from an old case.
见过这堆东西
These are the algorithms for stitching.
这是思想调查的演算法则
Anything in there about how she picked our cases?
里面有和挑选案子有关的东西吗
No. Just arrays of numbers I can't understand.
没有 只有一堆我看不懂的数组
But I know someone who might.
但我知道谁看得懂
So, what do you think? Is that them?
你有什么看法 是它们吗
It's definitely them.
就是它们
They seem to indicate an exchange of data.
它们似乎表示了数据交换
Either she was tracking Kirsten during stitches or...
要不是她在思想调查里追踪克里斯汀
Or maybe she was tracking my progress mapping the brain.
就是 她可能在追踪我描绘大脑地图的成果
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表