剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Camille... Oh, God, please don't make it a thing.
卡米尔 别这么在意
I was going to say that I'm happy for you.
我本来想说真为你高兴
Amanda seems great.
阿曼达很不错
Yeah.
是啊
Look at this.
看这个
A cow. And this?
一头牛 这个呢
A cow.
一头牛
What is a baby cow, Alex?
那小奶牛是什么呢 埃里克斯
Correct. I'll take "Seriously,
没错 我打赌一定是
you ruined my evening over this" For a thousand.
我这一晚上又毁了
Well, it's not a baby cow.
这不是小奶牛
It's a miniature breed. It's called a Dexter cow.
是一种小型牛种 叫做德克斯特牛牛
As in Dexter Abbott.
就是德克斯特·阿博特的德克斯特牛
The cow on the mind palace was standing on a terracotta tile.
记忆宫殿里的牛站在瓦片上
Dexter was on the roof of the hotel which has terracotta tiles.
德克斯特牛就是站在酒店铺着瓦片的屋顶上
So either Abbott was there when Harrington was killed,
所以哈林顿被杀时 阿博特要么在场
knows who killed him, or killed him himself?
知道谁是凶手 要么他就是凶手
Let's go with option number three.
我们考虑下第三种可能
Just got ballistics.
检查了弹道
Bullet found on the roof was typed through Interpol.
屋顶上发现的子弹是国际刑♥警♥组织用的
It is from Abbott's weapon.
用了阿博特的枪
Let Maggie know what we found.
告诉麦琪我们的发现
Go to Abbott's apartment,
去阿博特的公♥寓♥
see if he's there. Proceed with caution.
看他还在不在 小心行事
We'll go to the consulate and check his office.
我们去领♥事♥馆♥看看他办公室
Nice work, boss.
干得好 老大
Elementary, my dear Fisher.
小意思 亲爱的费舍尔
See. Not here.
看 不在吧
Okay. Got it.
好 知道了
Everything okay?
没事吧
Your boss was attacked in his office.
你老大在办公室被袭击了
He was shot.
有人朝他开枪
Dexter?
德克斯特牛
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is he dead?
他还活着吗
He lost a lot of blood and is heavily sedated.
大量失血 重度昏迷
I should go see him.
我得去看看他
No. Camille says we should stay put,
不 卡米尔说我们好好待着
keep the doors locked, and just hunker down until she gets back.
把门锁上 在她回来之前低调行事
Why? Am I in danger?
为什么 我有危险了吗
Look, we're just gonna hunker down,
我们就安静地待着
drink some more vino...
再喝点酒
and it'll all be fine.
一切会好的
Hey, boss.
嘿 老大
Prepare to kneel before me.
准备跪下膜拜我吧
You worked up an oxytocin filter?
你弄出催产素过滤器了吗
Yeah... funny story about that. No.
嗯 有意思 没有
So why am I kneeling before Zod?
那我为什么要向佐德下跪
Once we knew that the cow represented Dexter
既然我们知道牛代表德克斯特牛
and that the tile represented the roof of the hotel,
瓦片代表酒店屋顶
I was able to develop a codex.
我总结出了规律
We now have an interpretation protocol
现在我们有了解释协议
to help us unravel all of Harrington's mind palace images.
就能解开哈林顿记忆宫殿里的所有图像
Very cool.
太好了
You ready, boys?
大家准备好了吗
Let's find out if Zod is right.
我们看看佐德说得对不对
Zod is always right.
佐德永远是对的
All right, thanks to Dr. Ahluwalia
好了 多亏阿卢瓦利亚博士
we might have a filter that unravels Harrington's mind palace.
我们可能有了解开哈林顿记忆宫殿的过滤器
Lights to 20%, please.
灯光调到百分之二十
I need a go, no-go for...
我需要检查
I'll, uh... I'll take it from here.
我 我来吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. After me and Kirsten were shot at,
对 我和克里斯汀被开枪后
it scared the yip right out of me,
我吓得不轻
but it also made me realize
但也意识到
that I need to be in control of my own mind
她在别人意识里游走之前
before I let her traipse around in someone else's,
我要先控制我的意识
so... I'm working on that.
所以 我在努力
I'm good.
没事的
The inside of Kirsten's head is all yours, dude.
克里斯汀的大脑就就交给你了 老兄
All right. Radio station KCAM, Los Angeles,
好的 Kcam广播站 洛杉矶
we're back on the air and playing all your favorite hits.
欢迎回来 我们为您播放最热音乐
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
回答我神经系统对接是否准备好了
LifeSci? Go.
生物组 完毕
SubBio? Go.
生物组 好了
Engineering? That's a go, Big Bopper.
工程组 完毕 大爵士
Excellent reference. Communications? Communications are a go.
说得好 通信 通信检查完毕
Medical? Go.
医疗组 好了
Com check. One-two, one-two.
通信检查 一二 一二
I hear you, Easy Listening.
我听到了 轻音乐
All right. Induce stitch
很好 听我指令 准备开始思想调查
neurosync on my mark in three, two, one...
准备开始思想调查 倒计时 三 二
we'll be right back after this...
很快就能结束了
mark.
连接
Memories are still encrypted.
记忆还是加密的状态
Just gimme a moment.
给我点时间
Any chance we can mind map more of this region while we're here?
调查过程当中还能扩大记忆地图的范围吗
Map what you can, as fast as you can.
尽快做记忆标记 范围越大越好
Thank you, "Teamwork."
谢谢你 "团队合作"
Okay. Codex filter should be kicking in. Kirsten?
好的 解密程序也要加上 克里斯汀
I see a door.
我看到一扇门
It's open. It's filled with white.
门开了 里面白晃晃一片
More mind palace?
又是记忆宫殿
No. Viable memories are beyond that door.
不是 门里都是可读取的记忆
Camille, how's the mapping? Dense.
卡米尔 记忆地图怎么样 很完善
It's all white because the memories
之所以里面是白色的
are encrypted and the area isn't fully mapped.
是因为记忆被加密而且没有被完全标记
Mapping takes time. Your call. Stay or move on?
标记需要时间 你来决定停下来还是进去
Let's move.
进去
Think of the end game.
想着结束游戏
I am. Catching whoever shot Harrington.
是的 抓住杀害哈林顿的凶手
I'm going through.
我进去了
I'm at a wedding, and it's not encrypted.
是个婚礼现场 不是加密的
Tell Zod, "Nice job."
跟佐德说 "干得漂亮"
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...
亲爱的 我们今天相聚在这里
Do you see Harrington?
你看到 哈林顿了吗
Yup, he's the groom.
看到了 他是新郎
It's his wedding to Belinda. Abbott's here too.
这是他和比琳达的婚礼 阿博特也在
I, John Harrington, take you...
我 约翰·哈林顿 愿意
There's apples, just like in Harrington's memory.
这里有苹果 像哈林顿记忆里的一样
And a family crest. It's the swan and the sword.
还有家族徽章 是天鹅和剑
Come to mama.
交给老娘了
Okay. Swan and the sword seal's
好 天鹅和剑构成的徽章
a crest belonging to the Lindsay Family of Ireland.
属于爱尔兰的琳赛家族
Hello. MI6 scrubbed all of Harrington's records,
找到了 军情六处销毁了哈林顿所有的资料
but they didn't touch Irish Marriage records.
但是没有触及到爱尔兰的婚姻登记系统
Hello and how do you do?
进入系统一查发现
Harrington was married the fourth of March.
哈林顿是三月四号♥结得婚
Four marching soldiers.
四个行军的士兵
Bride was Belinda Lindsay.
新娘就是比琳达·琳赛
A beautiful snake.
一条美丽的蛇
I take you, John Harrington, to be my husband.
我愿意嫁给你 约翰·哈林顿 做你的妻子
Oh, I understand.
哦 我明白了
What?
什么
The snake coiled around the cow...
蛇缠绕在奶牛身上
Belinda and Abbott were having an affair,
比琳达和阿博特有私情
and Harrington must have found out about it.
而哈林顿一定是知道了
Until death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
That means that Belinda was on the roof with Abbott.
那也就是说比琳达和阿博特当时都在屋顶
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表