剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Another win for Zelda! Yeah! Yeah!
塞尔达又赢了 耶 耶
See I saw you sitting there on a sidewalk
# 我见你坐在人行路道旁 #
Hi. You're new here? Huh. Yeah.
嘿 你是新来的吗 呃 是的
First time? Mmhmm.
第一次来么 嗯嗯
I can tell. You've got that look.
我看的出来 你摆出那种表情
I'm Zelda. Apparently.
我叫塞尔达 很显然
What's your name, noob? Cameron.
你叫什么 菜鸟 卡梅伦
So what's the game? War Zone.
这是什么游戏 战争地带
Huh. Never heard of it. You wouldn't.
噢 没听说过 你不会知道的
It's not available to the public. Really?
这个对外不公开 是么
Then who developed it? Nobody knows,
那么是谁发明的 没人知道
but he or she is a genius. Hmm.
但他或是她是个天才 嗯
That's Rick. He's kind of a promoting machine.
那是里克 他是维护机器的人
He put together this whole underground digital fight club.
他组建了整个地下电竞俱乐部
What? Do people bet on the matches?
什么 有人拿那些比赛赌博吗
Yeah. Money makes everything more intense.
是啊 金钱会让一切都变得更刺♥激♥
A guy got his nose broken yesterday. It was awesome.
昨天有个家伙的鼻梁骨被打断了 太爽了
All right! It's open competition time!
好了 公开赛时间到了
Five hundred dollars to whoever can last two minutes against DK!
谁能和DK持续对抗两分钟 就能获得五百美金
One thousand dollars whoever wins their level!
打赢他就能获得一千美金
Hey, you with the hair.
嘿 那个烫头的
Yeah, you. Come on up.
是的 就是你 上来吧
Good luck, noob.
祝你好运 菜鸟
DK. Line it up.
DK 站好位
You're right here, up there.
你在这边 你在那边
Let's get it on!
开始吧
Come on!
来吧
Whoo!
哇哦
And the winner is... What's your name, bro?
赢家就是 你叫什么 兄弟
Cameron. Cameron!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
Yeah. What the...?
噢 搞什么
Good work, noob. No way.
干的好 菜鸟 不可能
You cheated!
你作弊了
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
真对不起 对不起
You kicked ass out there. Oh.
你刚才真厉害 噢
Thanks. Does it always get this physical?
谢了 他们老是这样动粗么
People take War Zone very seriously.
大家对战争地带都很较真
Oh. Actually, I heard someone talking
噢 其实 我听说
about some guy who died the other day.
前几天有个人死了
Jake... Jake something. Did you know him?
杰克 有关杰克的事情 你认识他吗
Uh, yeah. I didn't like him very much.
呃 是的 我不太喜欢他
He was a little full of himself, but, uh...
他有点太自信了 但是 呃
we were good in the ring together.
我们在场上打得不错
You guys played each other? Yeah. A lot.
你们对战过 对 好几次呢
Hey, new guy, how's the eye?
喂 新人 眼睛怎样了
Eye good? Yeah, yeah, it's throbbing,
眼睛好吗 还行 还在阵痛
but, you know. That's good. Look, um...
不过还好 那就好 听着
would you be interested in coming back?
你有没有兴趣再来玩
I think you're a natural. You had this place going nuts tonight.
我觉得你是个天才 你今晚让大家都疯狂了
Yeah, yeah, game on. Great. All right.
当然了 继续玩 好极了
Good. Well, get some rest, and I'll see you soon.
好好休息 下次见
Cool.
好
Next time he's in here, find out what you can about him.
下次他再来 尽量多了解下他
Great work, Zelda.
干得不错 塞尔达
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Just checking in if now's a good time.
就想问问我现在去合不合适
I'd be there in about 15. Perfect. Uh, just let me know
我大概十五分钟后到 棒极了 你到了跟我说
when you get here, and I'll meet you outside. Security's nuts.
我出去找你 安保麻烦死了
Sounds good. Can't wait. Me too.
好 我等不及了 我也是
You know, your father once paid someone to kill me?
你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸曾经雇人杀我
Good thing he didn't succeed,
还好他没有成功
otherwise, we wouldn't be sitting here.
不然我们也不会坐在这了
Well, at least I wouldn't.
至少我不会
Ms. Brown. You want to tell me why I'm here?
布朗小姐 你打算告诉我我为什么在这吗
How long have you been in contact with your father?
你和你♥爸♥联♥系♥多久了
I'm not.
我没有
We know as well as you do that you've been seeing Daniel Stinger.
我们清楚地知道你曾和丹尼尔·斯廷杰见面
Wherever you're getting your information from is... incorrect.
不管你从哪得知的 这不对
I want a lawyer. Yeah, that's not really our thing.
我需要一个律师 我们这一般不让叫律师
He came to me.
是他来找我的
Wanted me to help him. I told him no.
他想叫我帮忙 我拒绝了
End of story.
故事结束了
That sounds a lot like a
这听起来更像
story with only a beginning and a middle.
一个故事的开头和过程
Not sure I trust the ending.
我不太相信这个结尾
What is gonna happen to me? Well, that all depends on you.
你们会对我做什么 那取决于你
What is all of this? I realized it wasn't software,
这都是啥 我发现问题不在软件上
so then I thought the problem was hardware,
所以我想是硬件的问题
but I was wrong. Best the NSA has to offer, huh?
但我错了 国安局就这水平了是吧
Who's this? Oh, relax, Ace. She's with me.
这是谁 老大 放心 我带她来的
Amanda. It's good to see ya.
阿曼达 很高兴见到你
Is it?
真的吗
So, this is what we're working with.
所以 这就是我们的任务
Yeah, that is definitely some bloody sand.
没错 那确实是些血淋淋的沙子
But you see it, right? Yeah, I see it.
但你心里有数 对吧 对 没问题
What do you need?
你需要什么
Space.
空间
Mars is all yours.
整个火星都是你的
Ah! Nice of you to show up.
你总算来了
Camille and Linus are on their way from AVR.
卡米尔和莱纳斯正在从航研所回来
The refractory period is over. What the hell happened?
不应期结束了 发生什么了
Underground video gaming. It is unbelievable.
地下电玩竞技 简直难以置信
It's literally unlike anything I've ever experienced.
这和我经历过的任何事情都不一样
It's better than sex... Excuse me.
比性♥爱♥还刺♥激♥ 抱歉
Uh, about last night...
关于昨晚的事
Oh. Yeah. This. I discovered my new favorite, ah, hobby.
啊这个 我发现了我新的最爱 啊我指爱好
Getting hit in the face?
是指脸上挨揍吗
Did Zelda do that to you?
塞尔达干的吗
Look, not every girl I know wants to punch me in the face.
听着 不是所有我认识的女孩都想打我的脸
Just you.
只有你
Well, did you find something out at least?
那你发现什么了吗
Not yet, but I'm going back there tonight to see what I can find.
还没 但我今晚打算再去找找
I'm sure you can use your
我相信你可以用你的脸
face to beat the information out of someone.
打出一些信息来的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
喂喂喂
Come on, aren't you a little concerned about me?
你就不关心我吗
Of course.
当然
Please be careful. Mmm.
请小心 嗯
You're no good to me dead.
你死了对我没有好处
Close enough.
也快了
Tell me what you see, K.
K 告诉我你看到什么了
Jake and Zelda are having an argument.
杰克和塞尔达在争吵
I am not feeling the love here.
我感受不到这里有爱
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
Yeah. I'm not seeing any oxytocin spikes with them.
对 我没看见他们大量分泌催产素
Quel dommage.
真可惜
No, you're cheating. No one is that good.
不 你在作弊 没人能打这么好
You don't understand. Zelda just accused Jake of cheating.
你不懂 塞尔达说杰克作弊
We're in AVR. Jake's got a copy of the game up.
我们现在在航研所 杰克在玩那个游戏
He beat the game. So, he was cheating.
他打赢了 所以他确实在作弊
Wait. Zelda said that the game wasn't public,
等等 塞尔达说游戏没有公开
so how does Jake have it on his computer?
杰克怎么在自己电脑上玩的
Got another memory hotspot coming up.
又有一个记忆热点出现了
Stand by, K. Moving you to another level.
准备好 K 要把你移到另一层了
Hell of a game, Jake. Thanks.
打得不错 杰克 谢谢
Jake just won a boatload of money...
杰克刚赢了一大堆钱
Here. but he's...
给 但他
really being quite awkward about it.
看起来非常尴尬
Right, because he was cheating?
对了 因为他作弊吗
He's putting up a satellite dish of some kind.
他在架起一个某种卫星蝶形天线
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表