剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Stitchers"...
《思想调查员》前情提要
His father is James Miller,
他的父亲是詹姆斯·米勒
the man behind the $3 billion Ponzi scheme
那个男人涉及的三亿美金的庞氏骗局
that wiped out how many people's life savings?
卷走了多少人一生的积蓄
He died. The funeral was yesterday.
他去世了 葬礼就在昨天
Kirsten, meet my brother.
克里斯汀 这是我哥
You can take the girl out of the trailer,
你可以把女孩从拖车里带出来
but you can't take the trash...
但是你不能接受垃圾
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底搞什么鬼
Amanda, go!
阿曼达 快跑
Thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我
I was just so afraid of losing you.
我真的太害怕失去你了
My life makes sense with you in it.
我的生活有了你才有意义
Are you still working with Stinger? No.
你还和斯丁格一起工作么 没有
I am not working with my father.
我不和我父亲一起工作
I know where my mother is.
我知道我妈妈在哪里
I didn't feel right about keeping that from you.
对你隐瞒那件事 我觉得不对
Inside that cabinet, there's a device
在柜子里 有一个设备
that's connected to how our cases get picked.
能决定我们该调查哪件案子
Remember how I said I'd help you save your mother?
记得我对你救母亲是怎么说的吗
I meant it.
我是认真的
We both have criminal, absent, pathetic fathers.
我们都有一个犯罪 缺席 可悲的父亲
Except the only difference is
除了这唯一的不同之处
you're desperate to find yours
就是你尽力去寻找你的父亲
and all I want to do is forget mine.
而我想做的事就是忘却自我
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Guess what I have?
猜我拿的什么
What?
什么
Early Spielberg.
斯皮尔伯格的早期作品
"Duel," "The Sugarland Express,"
《飞轮喋血》《横冲直撞大逃亡》
and please don't tell your mother,
还有拜托不要告诉你妈妈
"Jaws."
《大白鲨》
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Why the face?
嗨 你怎么这幅表情
Richie Freedman wanted to come over. Mom said no.
瑞奇·弗莱德曼想来找我玩 妈妈说不行
Again. Germs.
还是怕细菌
Can he please come over, Dad?
他能来这儿么 爸爸
You had heart surgery, Cam.
你做过心脏手术 卡梅伦
Richie's a great guy, he's a lot of fun,
瑞奇 是个好孩子 他很有意思
but when the two of you get going...
但是当你们一起玩的时候
You still gotta take it easy.
你还是要悠着点
For how long? It's been over a year!
还要多久啊 这都已经过去一年了
Everything is gonna be great one day, Cam.
总有一天一切会好起来的 卡梅伦
I promise you.
我答应你
Excuse me, sir. Any word on James Miller?
抱歉 先生 詹姆斯·米勒有什么事么
It's been two hours.
我等俩小时了
He's been told you're here.
已经告诉他你来了
Attention. Code 1. I have code 1A, Area 5.
注意 A级警报 第五区
Sorry, sir. You need to leave.
抱歉 先生 你得走了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Fire alarm.
火警
Ma'am. Ma'am.
女士 女士
All visitors proceed to the nearest exit.
所有的探视人员请从最近出口离开
It's just weird, you know?
这很奇怪 你知道吗
Yeah, I didn't even know you wanted to see him.
嗯 我甚至不知道你想去见他
It's been, what... 13 years?
这已经过去多少年了 十三年了
Fourteen. Hm.
十四年了 嗯
So, why now? I don't know.
所以 为什么是现在 我不知道
I guess Linus's father dying
我想是莱纳斯父亲的死
affected me more than I realized.
深深的影响到了我 这比我意识到的还要深
Or feelings for you are making me want to reach out to my family.
或者是对你的感觉会让我想去接触我的家人
That's sweet.
这可真甜蜜
Well, not so sweet that he wanted to see me.
好吧 但他想见我可不那么甜蜜
Well, look. It's a prison.
好吧 听着 那是监狱
The delay could have been anything.
他迟到的原因可能有很多
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it was just a stupid idea to go in the first place.
也许走出第一步是个愚蠢的想法
Hey, what's up? Welcome back.
嗨 什么事 欢迎回来
I need everyone back here.
所有人都回实验室来
Okay, but why don't you text like usual?
好的 但你为什么不像往常一样发短♥信♥
Why the call? Something has happened to your father.
为什么打电♥话♥ 你父亲出了点事
He's under lockdown.
他被关禁闭了
We have a new case that requires us to break protocol.
现在手头有个新案子 需要咱们打破规矩
Oh good, we haven't pissed off the NSA in hours.
哦 太好了 我们已经有阵子没招惹国安局了
Not now, Camille. What's up?
不是现在 卡米尔 发生什么了
Fisher?
费舍尔
Victim is Gary Parsons, 55.
受害人加里·帕森斯 五十五岁
A veteran officer with the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
是一个联邦监狱里的老狱警
Had a clean record and a history of commendations
记录清白 有过数次受嘉奖的经历
until he was killed earlier today.
今天早些时候他被杀了
By James Miller.
是詹姆斯·米勒干的
Dude.
老兄
That doesn't make any sense. I was just there.
这说不通 我♥干♥刚才去问过了
Now, Miller claims that Parsons attacked him
现在 米勒声称 帕森斯在
without provocation
没有受到挑衅的情况下攻击他
and that he killed him in self-defense.
然后他出于自卫杀了他
The area of the attack had no witnesses and no cameras.
袭击的地方没有目击者和摄像头
If convicted, the killing of a federal prison guard
如果定罪的话 杀害联邦监狱的狱警
is the death penalty.
会被判死刑的
I've used my authority to order a stitch into Parsons.
我已经动用我的权力安排一次对帕森斯的思想调查
Let's find out what really happened and why.
我们要找出到底发生了什么以及事情的原因
I'm in the prison. Parsons is friendly, well-liked.
我在监狱里 帕森斯非常友善 深受大家喜爱
By the inmates or other guards? Everyone.
是对犯人或是其他狱警么 所有人
Miller's helping younger inmates.
米勒在帮助年轻的犯人们
Looks like he's teaching them math, or accounting.
看起来他在教他们数学或者是财务会计知识
I guess cheating investors out of $3 billion
我猜是诈骗了投资人三亿美金的事
qualifies you to teach.
才让你有资格去教他们的
Jimbo. Gary.
詹姆 加里
You got a moment? Yeah, you bet.
你有空么 当然
They're in Miller's cell.
他们在米勒的牢房♥里
The wife's lasagna. Oh...
我妻子做的千层面 哦...
I know it's your favorite. Thanks, Gary.
我知道这是你的最爱 谢谢 加里
Thanks for saving us on that tax return.
谢谢你帮我们报税 省了不少钱
Anytime.
随时效劳
They're friends. They do each other favors.
他们是朋友 他们互相帮忙
Hey! Welcome back! Did I hear total remission?
嗨 欢迎回来 完全康复了么
Can you believe it?
不敢相信吧
Parsons was out a while. Cancer it sounds like.
帕森斯外出了一段时间 听起来像是癌症
Miller was happy to see him.
米勒很高兴看见他
That's good news. It's good to be back.
这是个好消息 回来真好
I found an earlier hot spot.
我发现了一处早些时期的热点
Stand by. Moving you.
待着别动 送你过去
If Bruce tries to get to Miller,
如果布鲁斯想找米勒的麻烦
I need to know right away. Sure.
马上向我报告 当然
He's on the phone to someone. Can you tell who?
他在和某人打电♥话♥ 你能说出是谁么
Adult male.
成年男性
He wants a warning
他想要去警告
if someone named Bruce ever tries to get to Miller.
如果有个叫布鲁斯的人想给米勒添麻烦
Bruce seems to be some kind of threat.
布鲁斯似乎是某种威胁
Found another memory hot spot.
又找到了另一个记忆热点
I think Miller's in this one, too.
我想米勒也在这段记忆里面
Moving you again. He's back in his cell.
把你再移♥动♥一次 他回到了他的牢房♥里
Jimbo. Your son's still waiting.
詹姆斯 你的儿子还在等你
What do I tell him?
要我和他说些什么吗
Don't tell him anything. Just let him go home.
什么都别说 让他回家就行
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Okay, I'm moving you to the death memory.
好了 我要把你移到死亡记忆了
I'm back where Parsons was on his cell. Miller's with him.
我回到这里 帕森斯在他的牢房♥里 米勒和他在一起
She didn't say who it was, just that she'd call back in five.
她没有说出他是谁 她会在五天内被叫回
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表