剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Please, work with him.
和他合作吧
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. I'll go get changed.
谢谢 我去换衣服
You know, he won't let my mother die. I know it.
他不会看着我母亲死的 我就知道
She's not the one I'm worried about.
我担心的可不是她
See you soon, Mom.
一会见 妈
You ready?
准备好了吗
She looks like Sleeping Beauty.
她看起来像睡美人
Here comes Prince Charmless.
蛤♥蟆♥王子来了
Impressive.
很不错
It's exciting to see where you've taken my work.
在我身上学了这么多 我很高兴
Oh, this stopped being your work a long time ago.
这早已不是你的专长了
You're in my lab now.
现在你是在我的实验室里
In here, you're an outsider.
在这里 你是外人
It's the story of my life.
我一直都是外人
Let's bring her home, hmm?
我们带她回家 好吗
You sure you can handle this?
你确定你搞得定吗
Just keep eyes on Stinger.
留意斯丁格就好了
Yep.
好
I swear, you try and pull anything...
我发誓 如果你想耍花样
Yeah. I know. You'll kill me.
是 我明白 你会杀了我
No. He will.
不 他会
Lights to 20 percent, please.
请把亮度调节到百分之二十
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
回答我神经系统对接是否准备好了
Life Sci? Go.
生物组 好了
Sub Bio.
技术组
Sub Bio?
技术组
I'm seeing something strange here.
我看到了点奇怪的东西
It's a structure of some kind, like a...
是一种结构 像是...
like a mass near her brain stem.
她脑干附近的一团物质
What kind of mass?
什么物质
Is it a tumor?
是肿瘤吗
No, it seems bio-mechanical.
不 像是生物机械性的
Like a... hybrid structure of some kind.
像是一种复合结构
Let me see.
让我瞧瞧
It's fine. You sure?
没事 你确定
I said it's fine.
我说了没事
Cameron, we don't have time to argue about this.
卡梅伦我们没时间争论这个
Okay, let's continue.
好吧 我们继续
Sub Bio? Under protest. Go.
技术组 保留异议 好了
Noted. Engineering? Go.
了解 工程组 好了
Communications? Go.
通讯组 好了
Medical? Go.
医疗组 好了
Comm check. One, two, one, two.
试一下音 一 二 一 二
Go.
好了
Okay, induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
好 听我指令 准备开始思想调查
In three, two, one.
倒计时 三 二 一
Mark.
连接
I can't see much.
我看不太清
Communications, report.
通讯组 报告
I can't get a lock on neurosync.
我无法锁定神经系统对接
Jacqueline's mind's rejecting the sync.
杰奎琳的意识正在拒绝对接
Let's get her out of there. -
让我们带她出来
Kirsten, make the bounce.
克里斯汀 执行弹出
Hey, you okay? Fine.
你还好吗
How's my mom?
妈怎么样了
No significant changes.
没有显著变化
She's stable but transitioning.
她目前稳定 不过情况在变化
Then let's try again.
那我们再试一次
- Kirsten, we couldn't sync up.
克里斯汀 我们不能执行对接
Let's try again.
再试一次
I don't think we should. We couldn't...
不应该试了 我们做不...
We have no other choice.
我们没别的选择了
It's backwards.
弄反了
What?
什么
The host and the client are inverted.
寄主和终寄主反了
We need to switch 'em.
我们得换过来
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Maybe...
可能吧...
but I'm also right.
但我没说错
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
He wants to put Jacqueline in the tank
他想把杰奎琳放到玻璃缸里
and Kirsten in the corpse cassette.
克里斯汀放进尸体记录器里
No way. And why not?
不可以 为什么
Because we don't know what being
因为我们不清楚
in the corpse cassette will do to her.
进入尸柜会对她有什么影响
Or don't you care?
你不是很在乎吗
Jacqueline's always been your first priority.
你永远把杰奎琳放在第一位
Never Kirsten. Never Ivy.
不是克里斯汀 不是艾薇
You're not thinking scientifically.
你没有理智地去想
Scientifically? You want science?
理智吗 你想让我和你谈科学
That's called physics.
这是物理定律
You son of a bitch. Come on. Come on!
你个混♥蛋♥ 来啊
Come here, come here!
来啊
Stop it!
停下
How's that feel? Want some more, huh?
感觉怎么样 还要来点吗
I'm asking how it felt
我问的是
when you channeled all that emotional energy towards me,
在你把所有情绪能量发泄在我身上
and then I redirected it back to you?
然后我又转回给你的时候 你感觉怎么样
Oh, my God. He's right.
天啊 他是对的
What do you mean?
你指的是
You and your mom are both still alive.
你和你母亲都还活着
This stitch isn't about the tech. It's about...
这场思想调查重点不是技术 而是
It's about the emotional energy.
而是和情绪能量有关
If we put your mother in the tank,
如果我们把你母亲放进水箱里
and stitch her into you,
让她对你进行思想调查
whatever residual emotional energy she has left will be...
所有她体内残留的情绪能量都会
will be fired into your brain and redirected back at her,
注入你的大脑 然后又转回给她
so that means...
这就意味着...
That means all that love that you've been carrying around for her
就意味着 利用这几年在你心中对她
for all these years...
积压的爱
with one emotional burst of energy, we could wake her up.
还有这场情绪能量的爆发 我们能唤醒她
No. It's too risky to try.
不 太冒险了
It's too risky not to.
不做才太冒险
You sure you want to do this? Yes.
你确认你想这么做 是的
Hey. Don't.
别这样
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
Like what? Like this is goodbye. Come on.
怎么 像是永别一样 别这样
Seal me in. You sure?
送我进去 确定吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
Well played.
好样的
You'll be on an open channel.
你的频道会开放
You'll be able to hear everything that's going on, okay?
别人做的事你都听得到
You won't be alone. Okay.
你不是独自作战 好的
Good. I'll see you soon.
好的 马上见
If Kirsten's love is gonna save her mother,
如果克里斯汀的爱可以拯救她的母亲
then your love is gonna save her.
那么你的爱就可以拯救她
Lights to 20 percent, please.
请把亮度调节到百分之二十
Mission clock is running.
任务所剩时间不多了
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
回答我神经系统对接是否准备好了
Life Sci? Go.
生物组 好了
Sub Bio? Go.
技术组 好了
Engineering? Go.
工程组 好了
Communications? Go.
技术组 好了
Medical? Go.
医疗组 好了
Okay, people, induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
很好 听我指令 准备开始思想调查
In three, two, one.
倒计时 三 二 一
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表