剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers...
思想调查员前情提要...
I have a history of watching people I care about
我曾经亲眼看着我在乎的人
get into bad situations or worse.
遇到糟糕或更糟的局面
You don't talk about your mother much.
你不怎么聊有关你母亲的事
What was she like growing up?
她小的时候怎么样
Can I call you later?
我待会儿能给你打电♥话♥吗
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
As far as you and I go,
就我们俩来说
we're just on totally different planets.
我们完全像来自两个星球的人
Got a call from a friend of mine at the DOJ.
司法部的一个朋友给我来电♥话♥了
My name has come up in some meetings,
会议上提到我的名字
and there might be an opening there.
那边可能有一个岗位
What I'm about to show you stays between us.
我要给你看一些机密的文件
Well, clearly we have a problem.
好吧 很显然我们有麻烦了
Or an opportunity.
或者说是个机会
How long have you been in contact with your father?
你多久和你父亲联♥系♥
Do you know how hard it is for Kirsten
你知道克里斯汀这样一直
to keep seeing her mother like that?
看着她妈躺在里面多难过吗
And where, exactly,
克里斯汀看到杰奎琳·斯丁格
does Kirsten see Jacqueline Stinger cooped up?
究竟被困在哪里了吗
How could you betray me?
你怎么能背叛我
Kirsten, I didn't mean to. I just...
克里斯汀 我不是故意的 我只是...
Can we please talk? Hey! Listen to me! Just...
我们能谈谈么 嘿 听我说 只是...
I can't stand the thought of losing you
我也不能忍♥受 因为我的原因
and it being my fault.
就这样失去你
I guess that means you love me.
我猜这意味着你爱我
Feel anything, honey?
感觉到什么了吗 亲爱的
When you find Mommy, you bring her back.
当你找到你的妈妈 就带她回来
Hey.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Kirsten.
嘿 嘿 克里斯汀
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You were doing it.
你在做噩梦
Oh. Again?
噢 又做噩梦了
What kind of dream was it?
你梦到什么了
Oh, I don't know. I don't remember my dreams.
噢 我不知道 我不记得我做过的梦了
You don't? No.
你不记得了 不记得了
Not since I was a little girl.
我从小就不记得了
Well, thanks for the movie night. It was fun.
好吧 多谢了昨晚的电影 那很有趣
Now, don't try and change the subject.
现在 你别试着转移话题
I still think something got tweaked in your brain
我一直在想 当你沉浸在你母亲的思想调查里
when you were stuck in that stitch with your mom.
你的大脑已经有了改变
That was so long ago. If that was it,
这都过去很久了 如果真是因为它
we would know by now.
我们现在就应该知道了
You know, I've been thinking, I...
你知道 我一直在想 我
I know a top neurologist.
我认识一位顶级的神经学专家
She's not in the program.
她不是这个计划里的
She'd keep the results between us.
她会对结果保密的
No running off to Maggie.
不会让麦琪知道的
Just us?
就我们知道吗
I'm not risking us again.
我不会再让我们冒险了
So, yeah, just us.
那么 好吧 就只有我们
Let me make an appointment.
那我来和她预约下
Okay.
好的
Quincy. Hmm.
昆西 嗯
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
I'm awake now.
我现在醒了
We're doing great, right?
咱们现在挺好的 是么
You and me?
你和我之间
You okay? What's wrong?
你没事吧 出什么事了
Oh, nothing.
哦 没什么事
You sick? No.
你病了吗 没有
You pregnant? No.
你怀孕了吗 没有
Your parents coming to town?
是你父母要来了吗
No.
不是
I got the job offer from the DOJ.
我得到了司法部的工作机会
I'll be in the Office of Justice
我会在司法办公室工作
for Victims of Overseas Terrorism...
那是专为海外恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的受害者声张正义的
in Washington.
就在华盛顿
Dc?
在特区
I asked if I could stay in LA.
我问过了 我能不能留在洛杉矶
I can't. And this job...
我不能 而且这份工作
It's everything you worked for.
是你一直努力的结果
Yeah.
是的
Are we good enough to make the move together?
那我们准备好一起搬走了吗
Hey, Ivy.
嘿 艾薇
You blew me off.
你放我鸽子
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I had dinner all ready to go,
那时我晚饭都准备好了
but something came up. I feel terrible.
但是发生了些事 我真的很抱歉
I want to make it right, so...
我想弥补一下 那么
Breakfast? I'm buying.
吃早饭怎么样 我这就订
I'm busy.
我很忙
Okay, yeah.
好吧 噢
I guess I deserve that.
我想是我罪有应得
But... I am free tomorrow night for dinner.
但是 我明晚有空吃晚饭
I have yoga. Um...
我有瑜伽课 呃
Come by around 8:00?
大概八点左右 可以吗
Okay. Cool.
好的 不错
30 in the morning, Linus.
现在是早上六点半 莱纳斯
If this isn't about a case, bye-bye.
如果不是关于案子的事 那就回见吧
Not about a case. Byebye.
不是有关案子的事 再见
You have to get over Amanda.
你要从阿曼达这段感情里走出来
Why?
为什么
You and I are going on a morning beach run.
你和我一起来一次海滩晨跑
That's not gonna happen. Yes, it is.
那不可能 是的 正是如此
Even if I have to drag you out in your jammies.
就算你穿着睡衣我也得拉你去跑步
I see what you're doing. Mmhmm.
我懂你的意思 嗯嗯
I get it. You're a good friend.
我知道你是个好朋友
I'm a great friend.
我是个很好的朋友
Come on. Beach run.
来吧 沙滩跑步
Fine.
好吧
Good! Now let me see your game face!
很好 拿出点干劲来给我看看
Aw, come on! You can do better than that.
噢 别这样 你能做的更好
Yep! That's the one.
没错 这就对了
Oof! No joke.
该死 这可不是闹着玩的
Body was found in Soledad Canyon.
尸体是在索莱达峡谷找到的
Woman walking her dogs found him.
有个女人在遛狗时发现了他
She was way out there?
她跑那么远遛狗
She's got mean dogs.
她的狗很凶
LAPD was canvassing for witnesses, so far nothing.
洛杉矶警局整寻找目击者 目前一无所获
He didn't just fall from the sky.
他不像是从天上掉下来的
Or did he?
或者说他就是呢
Say hello to Fred Overmyer.
来和弗莱德 欧弗麦尔打声招呼吧
US Air Force, Classified Unit.
隶属美国空军 保密单位
What's with his face? Unclear.
他怎么这个表情 不清楚
The ME said the initial tox screen came up negative.
法医说初始毒性检查显示是阴性的
You spoke to Amanda?
你和阿曼达谈过了么
- Salt. Wound. She e-mailed.
别刺♥激♥我 她是发邮件来的
She's running more in-depth screens now,
她正在做更深入的检查
so cause of death is still unknown for the time being,
所以说死亡原因暂时还不知道
but she's fairly confident it was murder.
但是 她确信这是谋杀
How can she be so sure?
她怎么能这么肯定呢
Expressions usually relax at death.
通常人的表情在死亡的时候是放松的
So no sign of a struggle, no witnesses,
那么没有打斗的痕迹 也没有目击者
no tire tracks, no footprints, no forensics.
没有轮胎印 没有足迹 无法取证
And no room for error.
而且没有出错的余地
The Air Force classified Fred's missions.
空军把弗莱德的任务列为机密
They classified the base he was flying out of.
包括他起飞的基地也被
Whatever happened to him,
无论他发生什么事
it's not something they care to share.
他们都不愿意告知我们
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表