剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
I really think that's our lead.
我真的觉得这是个线索
Oh, was "Mother" Looking out for us
那当我们被困在车♥库♥差点死了的时候
when we got trapped and nearly died in the garage?
她也在保护我们吗
We don't even know if she exists
我们甚至不知道她是不是真的存在
or if she's just some NSA stalling technique.
或者她只是国安局用来拖延时间的策略
But we do know Stinger,
但我们了解斯丁格
and this has his fingerprints all over it.
这件事完全是他的作风
Kirsten, this is not about Stinger.
克里斯汀 这跟斯丁格没关系
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定呢
You were the only one left when I bounced.
我见到你时你是唯一剩下的人了
Why weren't you taken?
你为什么没被抓走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Are you and Maggie and the NSA doing
你和麦琪和国安局这么干
this to get me to trust you again?
是为了再次博取我的信任吗
Work with you? Forgive you?
和你工作 原谅你吗
Listen to yourself, you're being ridiculous!
你自己听听吧 简直不可理喻
Why? Because you say so?
为什么 因为你这么说的吗
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要信任你
Because you know me.
因为你了解我啊
Do I?
是吗
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
What?
什么
This. This whole thing with you and me,
你和我的这一切
it's like my whole life,
就像我的整个人生一样
no matter how hard I try to make connections with people,
无论我多努力的和人交流
it just... it just never works out.
却永远没有结果
Cameron, what are you talking about?
卡梅伦你在说什么啊
You're one of the most outgoing people I know.
你是我认识的人里最开朗的之一了
You've never had problems connecting with anyone.
你和人交流完全没问题
Wait. Huh?
等等 什么
Hold on, what if...
等等 如果 如果这些屏幕上的
What if these monitors are puzzle pieces,
东西是拼图的一部分呢
like... like they're clues or something?
就像 就像线索一样
If we... we rearranged these, we can...
如果我们 我们重新排列这些的话 我们可以
Okay, I'll help.
好 我帮你
Actually... I just think we'd do better working alone.
事实上 我觉我们还是单独工作比较好
Sure. Okay.
好吧
Another clue? Great.
又有线索了 太好了
Okay.
好吧
What is the last case we worked on?
我们上一个案子是什么
Jake Rowland. Tell me something I don't know.
杰克·罗兰德 告诉我些我不知道的
What is the current case we're working on?
我们正在调查的案子是什么
Tom Dewitt. Tom Dewho?
汤姆·杜威特 汤姆什么
Tom Dewitt.
汤姆·杜威特
Severely autistic man in his 20s,
一个二十多岁的严重自闭症患者
found dead in his garage.
被发现死在了车♥库♥里
Suicide. Car exhaust inhalation.
自杀 吸入汽车废气导致死亡
He was also an empath.
虽然自闭 但他还能共情
His brain was wired in a way
他的大脑很奇怪
that meant he could feel the depth of other people's
就是说他能感受到别人情感的
emotional states.
强烈程度
I'm confused. A new case came in?
我有点晕 又一个新案子吗
No. Not a new case. Tom is our current case.
不 不是新案子 汤姆是我们现在的案子
I thought that file was deleted.
我以为资料已经被删除了
Well, that's what you said,
你是这么说的吧
but I didn't have a chance to check for myself until now.
但我直到现在都没能亲自检查一下
Oh, so now you're calling me a liar.
所以你是说我是个骗子吗
No. I'm saying that...
不 我是说
You're not real.
你不是真实的
Okay, Kirsten. It's been a long day,
好吧 克里斯汀 今天太累了
huh, maybe it's time we call it?
我们是不是该休息了
No, no, no. You don't understand.
不 不 不 你没明白
I'm stitched into Tom right now.
我现在就在调查汤姆的记忆
You're right. I don't understand
你是对的 我不明白
because that is metaphysically impossible.
因为这不符合常规 是不可能的
If we are stitched into Tom right now,
如果我们现在在调查汤姆的话
how have we spent the last two days
我们怎么可能在过去两天
traveling back and forth across the city?
在整个城来回穿梭呢
Have we, though?
我们穿梭了吗
Because to me, it feels like
因为就我的感觉来看
we talk about going somewhere
就像是我们讨论到去某个地方
and then all of a sudden, we're just... there.
我们就立刻 到那里了
Like jumping between different memories in a stitch.
就像在记忆中来回移♥动♥一样
Do you remember actually traveling to the places we've been?
你记得我们在不到同地方的移♥动♥过程吗
Yeah, of course I do. Really?
嗯 当然了 真的吗
So, what was the traffic like,
那你记得交通状况吗
and what was on the radio in the car?
车上的收音机里说的什么
See? You can't remember, because it didn't actually happen!
看吧 你记不起来 因为根本就没发生
How could Tom have this memory?
汤姆怎么可能有这段记忆呢
Just you and me, arguing on the floor, of a secret NSA facility?
就我们两个人 在国安局的秘密机构里吵架
That's exactly what I'm getting at. By stitching into Tom,
我就要说这个 在调查汤姆的时候
we must've opened up a pathway into his empath abilities.
我们一定触发了他的感情控制能力
So, instead of objectively seeing his memories,
所以 我们没有客观地看到他的记忆
I'm experiencing them
我是在亲身体验他的记忆
through a filter of... my emotional state.
并且经过了我个人情感的加工
Nothing that's happened in the past two days has been real.
过去的两天发生的一切都是假的
Including me.
包括我
Including you.
包括你
You're a reflection of my feelings about us.
你是我对我们俩的感情的一种投影
So I'm your imaginary friend.
所以我是你想象出来的朋友
No. No, no. You're more like my projected friend.
不不不 你更像是我的投影朋友
Wait here.
在这儿等等
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Now take this. What? No!
拿着这个 什么 不
Take it!
拿着
Cameron. Now shoot me.
卡梅伦 开枪打死我
Cameron. Stop it.
卡梅伦不要这样
What are you so worried about?
你干嘛这么担心
If I'm a figment of your imagination...
要是我只是你想象出来的
Yeah, I know, but... Do it. Pull the trigger.
是 我知道 但是 开枪吧
No! Am I real or not?
不 我是真的还是假的
Stop! Am I real or not?
不要 我是真的还是假的
You're not real!
你不是真的
But that doesn't mean that I could watch something happen
但那并不代表我可以眼睁睁看着
to even my projected version of you. I care about you.
我想象出来的那个你有事 我很在乎你
I never stopped caring about you,
我一直都很在乎你
and even though I know this isn't real,
就算我清楚这不是真的
I can't stand the thought of
我也不能忍♥受
losing you and it being my fault.
因为我的原因 就这样失去你
I guess that means you love me.
我猜这意味着你爱我
Cameron!
卡梅伦
God!
我的天
Cameron? Talk to me.
卡梅伦说话
Oh... God, no!
哦 天 不
Oh my God.
我的天
It's a stitch! I knew it, oh my God!
我在一个思想调查里 我知道了 我的天
I knew it, it's a stitch!
我知道了 我现在在思想调查里面
I'm in a stitch!
我在思想调查里面
Cameron! I know I'm
卡梅伦我知道我是在
stitched into Tom Dewitt!
汤姆·杜威特的思想调查里面
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
I don't know how I've been in here for so long.
我不知道我在这里面呆了多久了
But I... I... I think that something about
但 我觉得是因为
Tom's autistic brain pattern
汤姆大脑的自闭症模式
has me isolated in this stitch, so...
将我孤立在这个思想调查里 所以
so, God! I hope you can hear me,
天哪 我希望你能听到我说话
because I... I can't hear you.
因为 我听不见你
And I'm... And I'm... all alone in here.
而且这里只有我一个人
I'm so sorry, Tom.
真的对不起 汤姆
Cameron...
卡梅伦
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表