剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Pushed him off a roof?
把他从楼顶推了下去吗
No, he's far too clean.
不 他历史很清白的
Well, maybe Abbott wanted
啊 那有可能阿博特想让
it to look like someone-not-as-clean did it.
一切看起来是一个不是很清白的人干的
It's not my problem anymore.
已经不是我的问题了
I'm done with MI6.
我跟军情六处已经没什么关系了
I mean, I did not sign up for... this.
我是说 我加入军情六处可不是为了被打的
So I quit.
所以我辞职了
Have an early morning flight back to London. Tomorrow.
明天一早回伦敦的飞机
Then, you'll stay here until then. It's safer.
那 到那之前你就待在这儿吧 这样更安全
You can have Cameron's room. We'll take the couch.
你可以用卡梅伦的屋 我们睡沙发
Both of you?
你们两个吗
Together?
一起吗
Cozy.
不错
Babe, are you sure your friends are cool with mezcal?
宝贝儿 你确定你朋友喜欢龙舌兰吗
I mean, not everyone's into the smoky taste.
我是说 不是所有人都喜欢那火♥辣♥的味道的
Yeah, yeah, don't worry about Linus.
好了好了 别担心莱纳斯了
Ivy might be more of a wild card.
艾薇更难预测一些
You are so...
你简直
Oh, my goddess, I can't even describe it.
我的天 我简直无法形容了
That's them. I'm glad we're doing this.
是他们 我很高兴我们今晚的安排
Oh, hello and welcome.
哦 你好 欢迎啊
Hey, it's great to see you again. Mmhmm.
很高兴又见到你们了 嗯
Amanda? I'm Ivy. Mmhmm.
阿曼达吗 我是艾薇 嗯
And this is a Mezcal Mule.
这是龙舌兰鸡尾酒
It's my grandma's recipe. She drank like a pirate.
我祖母的配方 她喝酒像海盗一样疯
We brought wine.
我们带了红酒
For after, perfect. You guys just chill.
为了吃饭之后吗 那就完美了 你们先歇着
Amanda and I will finish making dinner.
我和阿曼达先把晚饭做好
Yeah.
好
Shiitake for a green pepper? Deal.
香菇换青椒怎么样 成交
I'd offer you beer or wine,
我本来想给你啤酒或者红酒的
but Agent Marks cleaned me out pretty good.
但是我这的存货基本上被马克斯警探喝完了
Hmm. She had a rough day.
嗯 她这一天过的挺累的
Aah. Rough two days.
唉 痛苦的两天
Oh, it's Maggie.
哦 是麦琪
"All of Harrington's files were
"除了关于他在这儿工作的记录以外
scrubbed except the one he was working on here."
其他所有的关于哈林顿的资料都被销毁了"
"That wasn't scrubbed, because it never existed."
"不是销毁了 就像从来没存在过"
So Abbott lied to us?
所以阿博特对我们说谎了吗
A spy who lies, what are the odds?
一个间谍说谎 几率真是够大
It's called a mind palace.
这个叫大脑宫殿
Could the sum of the letters of cow be the answer?
牛的拼写字母数有可能是答案吗
See, it's not a code, it's a language.
你看 这不是密♥码♥ 是一种语言
Welcome to "Around Los Angeles in 80 Bites."
欢迎参加"洛杉矶的八十种美食"节目
These are my favorite appetizers from my favorite restaurants.
这些是我爱的饭店的最喜欢的开胃菜
Just please try my gnocchi before
拜托先尝我的团子再
you decide who's Top Chef in this relationship.
决定谁是我们两个之中的第一主厨
Ooh, wait. We forgot the crackers.
哦 等等 我们忘了饼干了
- Oh, I'll grab 'em.
哦 我去拿
Uh, Linus, you wanna be a dear and help Amanda?
呃 莱纳斯 要不你去帮一下阿曼达
Oh.
哦
I'm pretty sure I don't need any help.
我确信我不需要什么帮手的
It's on a high shelf. You're my pocket bae.
在最上面的橱子里哦 我的宝贝
Tall-ish Linus to the rescue.
高大的莱纳斯来救美了哦
Okay, listen. Please don't hurt Camille.
好吧 听着 求你别伤害卡米尔
Wow. Where did that come from?
哇 你这从何说起啊
From someone who really cares about her.
是真的在乎她的人才这么说的
You mean, like me?
你是说 像我这样的人吗
I mean me.
我是说我自己
What do you mean,
你什么意思 是想问
"What is my game?"
"我想耍什么花样"的意思吗
You heard me, sweetheart, I don't trust you.
你听到我的话了 亲爱的 我不信任你
And that's fine, because I don't really trust a lot of people,
这没关系 因为我不信任几个人
but if you hurt Linus in any way...
但如果你 用任何方式伤害了莱纳斯的话
What makes you think I would hurt Linus?
你为什么觉得我会伤害莱纳斯啊
Oh, I don't know, let me think. Genetics?
哦 说不好 可能是因为家族遗传
I'm warning you, Camille may act tough, but...
我警告你 卡米尔可能强硬一点 但
Hold up.
等一下
Did you just say, "I'm warning you"?
你刚刚是说 我警告你吗
Do you have any idea what I do for a living?
你知道我是干什么的吗
I know nine different ways to
我知道九种杀了你的方法
kill you and make it look like natural causes.
而且不会被怀疑为谋杀
So why don't you get the frickin' crackers
趁我没让你看到第八种死法
before I show you number eight?
你去把饼干取下来
I'm not my father.
我不是我爸爸
I like Linus for who he is.
我喜欢的是莱纳斯这个人
There's no ulterior motives. If you're using him
没有其他动机 你要是想利用他
to get inside information on the program though,
获取项目的内部信息
I'd say that qualifies as an ulterior motive.
那就算是有动机了
Trixy-bits for everyone.
大家尝尝幸福饼干
Yummy!
好香啊
Quincy? I have to talk to you about something.
昆西 我有事和你说
Good or bad?
好事还是坏事
I'm not sure yet.
我不知道
I got a call from a friend of mine at the DOJ.
司法部的一个朋友给我来电♥话♥了
My name has come up in some meetings
会议上提到我的名字
and there might be an opening there...
那边可能有一个岗位
for me. It's what you've always wanted.
适合我 这是你梦寐以求的
It probably won't happen. Hey.
也许不可能 嘿
That's what we thought about us. And now, here we are.
我们两开始也是这样想的 你看我们现在多好
This is great.
太好了
Yes. This is.
不错 这样
This is way better than sex.
这样比做♥爱♥好多了
Okay, maybe not better than sex.
好吧 可能没有做♥爱♥那么好
But these days, I gotta take what I can get, right?
但这几天 我想要什么都可以对吧
We need to get everyone to the lab.
大家得去实验室
What's up? I think Abbott...
怎么了 我觉得阿博特
is way more involved than he's letting on.
对此事的参与比我们了解的更多
I'll shoot a text to the team.
我马上给大家发信息
Well, what about Chloe? She shouldn't be alone.
那克洛伊怎么办 她不能一个人待着
Well, she'll be fine until the morning. No, no, no, no.
明天上午之前她都没事的 不不不
If Abbott's involved, he'll be able to figure out my address.
如果阿博特参与了 他会找到我的地址
This loft's in my name.
这个房♥子写着我的名字
Oh, my house isn't. It's in Ed Clark's name.
我的房♥子不是 写的是艾德·克拉克
Okay, wake her up. Tell her there's a change in venue.
好 把她叫醒 告诉她换地方了
Okay.
好
She sleeps naked. You wake her up. I'll text.
她裸睡 你去叫她 我发信息
Camille?
卡米尔
- Yeah. Got Cameron's text. Let's go.
嗯 收到卡梅伦的信息了 我们走
Hey, wait. This is Chloe Marks from MI6.
嘿 等下 这是军情六处的克洛伊·马尔克斯
Charmed, I'm sure. Likewise.
很迷人 你也是
Cool if she stays here tonight?
她今晚能留在这里吗
I'm...
我
not sure tonight is the best...
不知道今晚行不行
Why not?
为什么
Because she's already got an overnight guest.
因为她已经有一位需要留宿
Of course she can stay.
她当然可以留在这里
Amanda, meet Kirsten and Chloe.
阿曼达 这是克里斯汀和克洛伊
Kirsten you know about.
克里斯汀你认识
Chloe is an MI6 agent in grave danger.
克洛伊是军情六处的一位特工 处境很危险
Oh, very exciting. I work with the dead.
太好了 我和死人打交道
Oh, then you must know my family.
那你应该认识我家人
I like this one.
我喜欢她
Why don't you guys run off
你们快走吧
and Chloe and I will swap horror stories.
我和克洛伊聊聊恐怖故事
We won't be long.
我们不会太久的
Is there wine? Yes, loads.
有酒吗 有 有的是酒
Take your time.
别着急
We won't be too long. I hope. Okay.
我们应该不会太久的 好的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表