剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
you tend to get a lot of shot clock violations.
你就会有很多击球时间的违规
Okay, I'm really goin' to sleep now.
好了我真的要睡觉了
Okay, when I was a little girl,
好吧 当我是个小女孩时
I broke a bone, and I never saw a doctor,
我骨折了 我也从没看过医生
because I was too embarrassed to tell anyone how I did it.
因为我不好意思告诉任何人我做了什么
Which bone did I break?
我是哪根骨头骨折了
Right foot, please.
右脚 拜托
Oh, my, gosh.
噢 我的天哪
This little piggy.
你这个小猪
You got so excited when you heard
你太激动了当你听见
the ice cream truck comin' down the street,
冰淇淋车开到街上的时候
you sprinted towards the door and stubbed it on a chair.
你跑向门 然后你的脚趾就撞在椅子上
I never told you that. How did you know that?
我从没告诉你这件事 你怎么知道的
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Oh! Ooh!
噢 噢
Ooh. Oh. Ahh, sorry.
噢 噢 啊 抱歉
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm fine, I just...
哦 哦 不 我没事 我只是...
I... I woke up, and you weren't in bed, you were gone,
我醒来了 你没在床上 你不见了
and I... I thought maybe...
然后我 我就以为
You miss me?
你想我了吗
I take it Camille didn't come home?
我想卡米尔没回家
No, I haven't been able to get hold of anyone.
没有 我没找到任何人
Nothing from the NSA? Nada.
国安局那边也没消息 没有
Okay, well, I don't know about you, but
好吧 我不知道你 但我
I can't sit on my hands much longer.
我一刻也不能等了
Hello?
有人吗
Okay, well, it doesn't
好吧 看起来
look like anyone's been here since we left.
自从我们离开后没人来过
And whose is that?
这是谁的
Is that the same coffee cup that was here yesterday?
这是昨天放在这里的那杯咖啡吗
No. It's still hot.
不是 这还很热
Someone made this recently.
有人刚刚做好的
Okay, we're being mucked with and I don't like being mucked.
好吧 我们被耍了 我不喜欢被人耍
This doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
What was that?
这什么声
Hold on.
等我看看
What the hell?
究竟是怎么回事
What's "Euro"?
"Euro"什么意思
I have no idea.
我不知道
Wait. What?
等等 什么
There's something in the static.
雪花屏上有些东西
What is that? It looks like a face?
那是啥 看起来像个脸
There's another one.
那还有一个
Is there any way to bring the image out of the static?
有什么办法从雪花屏里把图像提出来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think I have an idea. I can rig something up.
有的 我想到个办法 我可以搞出来
Great. How long will it take?
棒 要花多久
It's a 30-minute job, I'll be done in 10.
本来要三十分钟 我会十分钟搞定
Okay, I'll look around the lab
好 我在实验室里到处看看
and see if there's anything else that's...
还有没有什么东西
been moved around or changed.
被移♥动♥或改变了
Cameron?
卡梅伦
I found something!
我发现了些东西
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Cameron?
卡梅伦
This is pretty cool, huh?
这太酷了 是不是
For a Deadmau5 show.
跟Deadmau5的表演似的
Deadmau5 wishes he were this cool.
Deadmau5也没有这么酷
All right, question for you.
好了 考考你
Why couldn't we make out those images on the monitor?
为什么我们不能在显示屏上呈现这些图片
They were too faint,
他们太糊了
and there was a static blizzard over them?
而且上面有一层静电雪花
Well, that's when they were under our boring old white lights.
那只是因为它们是在单调的白炽灯照射下
If we hit them with the right color light
假如我们用正确颜色和频率的光
and frequency, we can make all those hidden images pop
照射它们 我们就那让图像显现出来
and send all that unwanted noise to the background.
把所有噪音扔到背景里
Man of science.
科学大♥师♥啊
I don't see anything. A moment.
我啥都没看见 等一会
Sad. Happy. Surprised.
伤心 开心 惊喜
Confused... These are for people with autism
困惑 这些是给自闭症患者
to understand emotions. I used to have flash cards
理解感情用的 当我还是发育不良的小女孩时
just like this when I was a little girl with temporal dysplasia.
我就有许多这样的卡片
Interesting. And they would be on our monitors because...?
有趣 那它们之所以在我们屏幕上
Maybe "Mother" Is trying to send a message to us.
也许母亲在给我们传递讯息
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I saw something else. It was a shape of some kind,
我看到些别的 一些形状
but it's a different color.
但不一样的颜色
And the mucking continues.
又开始耍我们了
What is that doing in your hand?
这为什么在你手里
What was this doing in your locker?
这为什么在你柜子里
You think I had something to do with all of this?
你觉得我跟这些东西有关吗
At this point, I don't know anything.
目前为止 我什么都不知道
What is a key doing in a coffee cup?
一个钥匙为什么在咖啡杯里
What is a face doing hidden in static on these monitors?
脸为什么在显示屏里
Kirsten, I don't understand any of this, either,
克里斯汀 这些东西我也一点都不懂
but I've been by your side this whole time.
但我一直在你身旁
You know me!
你了解我的
Hold this.
拿着
Where are you going?
你干什么去
To finish the puzzle?
去拼完拼图
Should I get your stitch suit?
要不要给你拿调查服
We're all adults here.
我们都是成年人
Puzzle piece?
拼图给我
So what does it mean?
所以这是什么意思
Why you askin' me? You're the kid that grew up
为什么问我 你不是从小玩拼图和
doing puzzles and thought experiments.
思想实验长大的吗
What does it mean?
它是什么意思
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
You gotta see this.
你来看看这个
Are you 12 years old?
你是小孩子吗
I mean the puzzle, you perv.
我是说拼图 你个变♥态♥
Oh.
噢
Good thinking, Goodkin.
好思路 古德金
I thought so, too.
我也觉得
5915. Gelson Street.
五九一五 杰尔松街
Maybe the answer to all of this is there.
也许那里有答案
But what if it's a trap?
万一是个陷阱呢
Well, if it's a trap, then that's the answer, too.
如果是个陷阱 也算是有答案了
No one cars outside.
外面一辆车都没有
No one inside the house.
里面一个人都没有
Okay, what are we supposed to find?
好吧 我们应该找什么
Well, I know that everything today
我知道今天所有事情都是
is a riddle stuffed in an enigma,
一个神秘的谜题
wrapped in a mystery, but I really can't see anything in here
但是我看不出这里有什么
worth investigating.
值得探索的
I can think of one thing.
我能想到一件事
One seriously badass vintage thing.
一个棒极了的古董
Oh my gosh.
我的天哪
Okay, it's not a Hot Wheel.
这又不是风火轮小汽车
All right, don't be so naive.
别那么天真
Toys come in all shapes, sizes and prices.
玩具可以有各种大小形状价格
So what kind of toy is this?
那这是个什么玩具
This? Oh, this, this is a '65 Falcon,
这个是一款1965年的福特富尔肯
and I used to be obsessed,
我曾经沉迷于它
and I mean obsessed with this car when I was a kid.
我是说我小时候沉迷于这个车
But my mom always said it was too dangerous. So...
但我妈说太危险了 所以
Hmm. You're a car guy. Another Cameron factoid I did not know.
你是个爱车人 又是我不知道的一面
Looks like it's had some work done since its day,
看起来它已经有些年数了
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表