剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
He was into his games, all right.
没错 他的确沉迷游戏
What kind of games did he play?
他玩的是哪种游戏
I don't know what he played, who he hung out with,
我不知道他在玩什么游戏 他和谁在一起
or what the hell he did to our satellite.
还有他该死的对我们的卫星做了什么
Okay, I know you're upset,
好的 我们知道你很心烦
but we're just trying to do our jobs. You and me both.
但是我们只是想做我们的工作 我们都是
Any idea why if Jake was shot outside,
知道为什么杰克在外面被枪击
he'd crawl back in here to die? No.
却又爬回来在这里死去吗 不知道
You said the NSA might be able to help?
你说国♥家♥安♥全♥局也许能够帮忙
We have on our staff
我们拥有
the most brilliant communication engineer in the entire NSA.
整个国♥家♥安♥全♥局最出色的通讯工程师
He has all the right security clearances. He'd be happy to help.
他有所有正确的安全许可 他会很乐意帮忙的
I don't need help. I need to not be distracted.
我不需要帮助 我只需要不被打扰
Send him by.
把他带来
We'll take a look at him
我们见见他
and see if he brings anything to the party.
看看他能为团队做些什么
Any leads at AVR?
航研所有什么线索吗
Well, your dream of living on Mars may have to wait,
你在火星生活的梦想也许还要等等了
Buzzkill.
扫兴
Jake took a satellite off-line before he died.
杰克死前让一颗卫星脱离了连接
AVR has less than 48 hours to fix it
在航研所被迫启动卫星自毁装置之前
before they're forced to have to self-destruct.
还有不到四十八小时去修好它
Have they looked at varying trace lengths based on impedance
他们检查过基于阻抗值的线路长度变值了吗
to insure there was no sync issues?
去确保同步系统没有问题
That is exactly why they're expecting you.
所以他们才想让你去帮个忙
You told them about me? Any other leads?
你跟他们提到了我 还有其他线索吗
Not unless any of you know
除非你们这有人了解
something about competitive video gaming.
电子游戏竞赛
What are we looking at?
这是什么
That is Kiyoshi Otatsume presenting me
这是在世界级网络游戏中
with the 2010 single-player strategy category
新井尾竜目授予我的2010届
in the World Series of Online Gaming.
个人模式竞技赛奖牌
Ugh. Do you do anything cool?
呃 你做过哪些很酷的事么
See?
看到了吗
Yo, where is that? The Staples Center.
哟 这是在哪儿 在斯台普斯中心
That is a massive crowd. Eight thousand people.
一大群人 足足有八千人
No one is getting killed over this.
没有人会因此丧命的
I want to kill myself watching it, though.
不过我看了这个想自杀
Hey, I found your lightning bolt and bee logo.
嗨 我找到了你说的闪电和蜜蜂标志
Belongs to an abandoned automotive warehouse.
来自于一个废弃的汽车仓库
Well, I'll follow up on the gaming angle to be sure.
好吧 我要跟着这个游戏角色去确认下
Care to help?
有要来帮忙的么
Uh, why don't I go with you,
呃 为什么不让我跟着你去呢
since I know the world and all?
既然我这么了解这个东西
Good luck. Hey, mind if I go with you to AVR?
祝你好运 嘿 介意我和你一起去航研所吗
But you don't know... Great, you can drive.
但你不知道 好极了 你来开车
This is very cool!
这里真酷
Kenny Lee.
肯尼·李
This is Dr. Linus Ahluwalia, Agent Camille Engelson.
这是莱纳斯 阿卢瓦利亚博士 卡米尔 英格尔森探员
They're from the NSA. They're here to give us a hand.
他们是国安局的 他们是来帮我们的
What do either of you know about satellites?
你们两个对卫星了解多少
Uh, I know they're less
呃 我知道它们和我们整天
complicated than what we work with all day.
干的事情比起来要简单
Really? So what do you think about the quantum
真的吗 那你们认为量子隧♥道♥工程
tunneling effect at smaller process nodes?
对小规模工序的节点有什么影响么
With newer technologies, we've moved to 3D geometries
采用先进的技术 我们可以芯片上进行三维建模
on the chip, such as tri-gate transistors.
就像是三栅极晶体管
Fourteen nanometers reduces leakage power.
用十四纳米的来减少功耗泄漏
Obviously.
很显然
480 VDC through a 500 ohm resistor
480伏直流电通过一个五百欧姆的电阻
should equal how much voltage? None.
应该等于多少电压呢 零
It equals current in amps and power in watts, not volts...
它等于安培的电流和瓦特的功率 而不是伏特
0.96 amps and 460.8 watts,
是0.96安培和460.8瓦特
if I'm being exact, which I always am.
如果说我要求精确 我一直如此
How about you?
那么你呢
Sorry, I don't speak pissing contest.
抱歉 我不会搞砸你们的争论
Work with them.
和他们一起工作吧
Come in, close the door.
进来吧 关上门
What I'm about to show you stays between us.
我来给你看看一些机密的东西
Where'd you get these? I hired a PI off the books
你从哪里拿到的 我让一个不知名的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to follow Ivy for a few days. I wanted to see what we could see
去跟踪了艾薇几天 看能了解到什么
while also keeping it off the NSA radar.
同时也避开了国安局的搜查
Well, clearly we have a problem.
好吧 显然我们有麻烦了
Or an opportunity.
或者说是个机会
Damn it.
该死
Every time I think I've got the problem figured out.
每次我都以为我把问题搞定了
You're using the wrong file extension.
你用错了文件拓展名
You're gonna teach me how to run system diagnostics now?
你现在是在教我怎么运行系统诊断吗
Yes, because you're not running anything.
是的 因为你根本搞不定
Hell, you're barely crawling. You're welcome.
见鬼 你太慢了 不用谢
Uh, what was that all about?
呃 那是怎么回事
I just needed some air. Is that it?
我想静静 是么
How'd your talk with Ivy go? We're back on track.
你和艾薇谈的怎么样了 我们和好了
She's coming here later. She wants to bring me dinner.
她会晚点过来 她要给我带晚饭
Well, can't win 'em all.
好吧 真倒霉
I thought you were past that with Ivy.
我以为你和艾薇的事已经过去了
You two seemed to get along.
你们两个好像相处的很好
Not as well as you and Amanda in the kitchen.
不如你和阿曼达在厨房♥里那样
What did you say to her? I may have simply put her on notice
你对她说什么了 我只不过让她把注意放到
about using you to get information back to Stinger Senior.
利用你来找到老斯丁格的消息上
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要那样做
Because I'm trying to protect all our asses, Linus.
因为我想保护我们 莱纳斯
Who asked you to? And here's something,
谁叫你这样做了 还有件事
you're no genius when it comes to relationships,
在处理人际关系方面 你可真不在行
so just stay out of mine!
所以你别管我的事
I'm sorry. I know things between you and Amanda are...
对不起 我知道你和阿曼达之间有些问题
What? We need her.
干嘛 我们需要她
Who?
谁
Amanda.
阿曼达
I want to take you, I want to take you
# 我想要你 我想要你 #
Come on! Go! Go, yeah! Come on!
来吧 来 来 噢 来吧
Do it! Do it!
躁起来 躁起来
Come on, can you come and see, just see me?
# 来吧 你能来见我么 就看看我行吗 #
Look at this.
看这个
Oh. Blondie, we're home.
哦 金发女郎 我们到家了
This game is a top-down battle arena. I'm great at these.
这个游戏有组织严密的电竞系统 我对这个很在行
That's Zelda in the ring, from the stitch.
那个在圈子中间的就是塞尔达 在思想调查里看到的
I also saw that guy.
我也见过那个家伙
Come on! Whoo!
来吧 哇哦
I'm gonna go poke around.
我要四处逛逛了
Whoa. I'm in the wrong business.
哇哦 我想我真是入错了行
Hey. Found some interesting stuff on the backroom computer.
嘿 我在里屋的电脑里找到了点有趣的东西
Yeah? Yeah, this place is generating
是么 是的 每晚这个地方会
tens of thousands of dollars a night,
赚到数万美元
and Jake Rowland was recently on a roll,
杰克·罗兰德最近接连获胜
winning most of his matches against Zelda.
在很多和塞尔达的对抗赛中都赢了
Yeah, I'm wondering if the competition between Jake and Zelda
我在想是不是杰克和塞尔达之间的竞争
got a little heated and she killed him?
有点过于激烈了 所以她就下杀手了呢
Zelda. Yeah, okay. Got it.
塞尔达 哦 好的 我明白了
Okay, here's another thing, there's no Internet access here,
好的 还有件事 这儿没有网络接口
so the entire gaming system is completely off the grid.
那么整个游戏系统都是完全是与外界隔离的
Probably to make it unhackable,
这可能会让它失控
preserve the integrity of the game.
但这是为了保持游戏的完整性
Right. Right. Let's get going,
好的 好的 那我们继续
see what else is on these files.
看看这个文件里还有什么东西
Well, actually, I think
好吧 其实 我想
I'm gonna stick around, see what I can learn.
留在这儿 看看我能学到什么
Uh, okay. You do that.
呃 好吧 那你就待着吧
Hey, hey. Look, look, come on.
嘿 嘿 听我说 别这样
You can't stay mad at me forever. Challenge accepted.
你不能老是在生我的气 我接受挑战
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表