剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Um, more or less.
算是吧
In their less than helpful terms,
用没营养的官话告诉我
they are aware of the situation.
他们知道这个情况了
Well, are we in danger? That's where it gets weird.
我们有危险吗 这正是奇怪的地方
They told us not to worry and to stay put
他们叫我们不要担心 什么都不要做
because... "Mother" Is looking out for us.
因为 "妈妈"在罩着我们
Now, in NSA terms, I have no idea what that means.
我真的不知道这在国安局的术语里代表着什么
It could be code for Maggie
这也许是给麦琪或者
or whoever picks our cases or...
挑选案子的人的暗号♥ 又或者
My mother. There's still no way to be sure.
指我妈妈 还是没办法确定
So, did you find anything in Camille's room?
你在卡米尔房♥间有找到什么线索吗
She has blackout curtains on her window
她的窗户上有遮光窗帘
that I don't remember ever seeing before,
我不记得之前有没有见过了
but then again, there's a lot I can't remember today.
又绕回来了 今天我有很多东西都不记得
Look, I know the NSA told us to stay put, but...
听着 我知道国安局叫我们不要管 但是
There's stuff between us that we haven't dealt with,
我们之间还有很多东西没有理清
and I'm... I'm not sure I want to right now.
我不确定我现在想这么做
I understand. That's...
我理解
But, you know, if we have to stay put,
但是 如果我们什么都不能做
then it makes sense to stay put together.
那我们应该呆在一起
You sure?
你确定吗
I have to admit this isn't
我不得不承认这是
the most inspired penne I have ever made,
我做过最好吃的通心粉
but then again,
不过 话又说回来
your pantry is also a foodie's worst nightmare.
你的食物柜真是吃货的噩梦
I know. It was Camille's night to get groceries.
我知道 该是卡米尔晚上去买♥♥食物了
Has anything come back to you from before you woke up in the lab?
你在实验室醒来之前有没有发生什么事
Nothing. Whatever gas they used really did a number on me.
没有 他们用的毒气确实对我有些影响
Do you remember anything?
你还记得什么吗
No. And without knowing the case,
没有 在我不了解这个
I have no idea
案子的情况下 我不知道
what could be so important
什么事会重要到
as to make an entire lab full of people disappear.
让整个实验室的人都失踪了
I keep thinking about what the NSA said.
我一直在想国安局给的回复
What if this is about my mother?
如果这是关于我母亲的事呢
Wouldn't we remember that?
难道我们不记得了吗
Well, but that's that the thing.
好吧 但那是这件事
I don't remember anything. It's not even just a blur.
我不记得任何事了 不是记不清
It's just not there.
而是完全不记得了
I know, but, you know,
我明白 但是 你要知道
it's kind of out of our hands,
这有点超出我们的掌控了
until we hear from "Mother."
直到我们听说"母亲"的事
You don't talk about your mother much. Why is that?
你不怎么聊有关你母亲的事 为什么呢
What do you wanna know?
你为什么想要知道
What was she like growing up?
她小的时候什么样
She was, um... She was difficult to read.
她是 呃... 她让人琢磨不透
I knew she loved me, but I could always sense the, uh,
我知道她是爱我的 但是我总能感觉到
the pressure my condition gave her, you know, the strain.
我带给她的压力 你知道的 身心俱疲
I'd always wanna tell her not to worry,
我总是想告诉她让她别担心
but I just wouldn't know what to say
但是我只是不知道该说些什么
to make things better, so I was frustrated a lot of the time.
来让事情变好 所以我很多时候都很沮丧
Well, how did you deal with it?
好吧 你是怎么处理的呢
I just worked through those frustrations in other ways.
我只能用其他方法来克服这种沮丧的心情
Puzzles, thought experiments.
拼图 思想实验
Any problem that I could figure out the solution to.
我能找出解决办法的任何难题
But that didn't last long.
但这不是长久之计
After my dad left,
我父亲去世后
my mom met a man named Bill,
我母亲遇见了一个叫比尔的男人
and they were crazy about each other.
他们疯狂的爱着对方
But, um, Bill and I... we didn't get along.
但是 呃 比尔和我 我们相处的不太好
And it was only a matter
比尔想让我离开
of time until Bill wanted me out of there,
也是迟早的事
so he gave my mom a choice to send me away to school,
所以他给我母亲一个选择 送我去住校
or, you know, break up.
否则 他们就要分手
God, Cameron, I had no idea.
上帝 卡梅伦我真没想到会是这样
Honestly, it's totally fine.
老实说 一切都很好
Actually, it feels good to get that off my chest.
实际上 一吐为快的感觉真好
Thank you for listening.
谢谢你的聆听
Thanks for talking to me.
谢谢你对我说这些
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
抱歉 我不是故意的
No, no. I just think with everything going on,
不是的 我只是在思考发生的事情
it's probably... the less touching, the better.
也可能... 接触的越少越好
Right. I don't want to confuse things.
好吧 我不想把事情搞复杂了
You know, I should go to sleep.
要知道 我要去睡觉了
I'm sure Camille won't mind if you, uh, use her room.
我相信卡米尔不会介意你 用她的房♥间
Wherever she is.
随便她了
Oh, blackout shades, score.
噢 遮光窗帘 真酷
Wake me if she gets home tonight?
如果她今晚回来了就叫醒我
Ha. If the sound of Camille kicking my ass out of her own bed
哈 如果卡米尔把我踢下床的巨响
isn't alarm enough, I will.
还不够叫醒你的话 我会去叫你的
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Cameron!
卡梅伦
What is it? Someone is watching us.
怎么了 有人在看我们
Ok. I just checked the porch.
没事 我刚检查了门廊
Long aside the house,
绕着房♥子旁边走了很大一圈
out back... I didn't see anyone.
外面也看了 什么人都没有
I swear, I saw a woman standing right outside the window.
我发誓 我看见一个女人就站在窗户外面
She was looking in, and she...
她在往里面看 她...
Wait. Do you think the NSA sent someone to watch us?
等等 你觉得会是国安局派人来监视我们吗
Was that... "Mother"?
会是... "母亲"吗
No. Okay, I think this is the latest
不是 没事的 我想这是毒气
in a series of aftereffects from the knockout gas.
导致的一系列副作用
You just need some rest.
你只是需要休息一下
Our friends are missing,
我们的朋友都下落不明
and I just saw someone peeping on us from outside.
我刚看见有人从外面监视我们
Yes, I know that, but you are very tired,
是的 我知道的 但是你现在很累了
and we are both very disoriented,
我们都晕头转向的
so I think the best option right now is to get some rest,
所以我认为现在最好的选择就是去休息一下
and come at this with a clear head in the morning. Okay?
然后睡到早上 头脑清醒的过来 好么
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Wait.
等等
If you don't mind, could... could you sleep in my room tonight?
如果你不介意的话 今晚你能不能睡在我房♥间
Like on the floor?
打地铺吗
Are you awake? Hmm?
你还醒着么 嗯
Barely.
马上要睡着了
What's up?
怎么了
I can't stop thinking about us.
我一直在思考关于我们的事
We've done so much together,
我们已经一起经历了那么多
it seems like we should know everything there is to know
好像我们应该知道对方的
about each other, but after
一切 但是我在
hearing you talk about your mother before,
听到你谈论你母亲之前的事后
I'm not so sure about that.
我不是那么确定了
Speak for yourself. I think I know you pretty well.
只有你会这么想 我对你非常了解
Oh. Oh, yeah?
噢 噢 是么
What's my favorite movie?
我最喜欢的电影是什么
Mmm. Trick question.
嗯 陷阱问题
You don't have one.
你没有喜欢的电影
Now, good night.
晚安咯
Well, when I was in middle school, what sport did I play?
好吧 我在中学的时候 我参加什么体育活动
And why did I quit?
以及我为什么后来退出了
Basketball. Ed Clark wanted you to try out because he thought
打篮球 艾德·克拉克想让你训练一下看看
it would help you be a team player,
这会帮助你成为一个球员的
and even though you never wanted to go, you didn't quit.
即使你从来都不想去 你也没有主动退出过
Until they kicked you off the team.
直到球队把你踢了出去
Which was ridiculous because I was the best player.
这太荒谬了因为我曾是最好的球员
Maybe, but if the best player on the team
也许吧 但是如果队伍里最好的球员
suffers from temporal dysplasia
颞叶发育不良
and has no perception of time,
也没有时间概念
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表