剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
They don't stand a chance.
没我想的那么多啊
Well, there weren't as many as I thought there were going to be.
这符合你的预期吗
Does this meet your expectations?
这超出了我的预期
This exceeds my expectations.
关闭中
Shutting down.
等待命令
Awaiting orders.
什么
What?
什么情况
What was that?
我们监测到强大的能量激增
We monitored a powerful energy surge,
机器人的电路过载了
which has overloaded the droids' circuitry.
我们正在追踪这个脉冲的起源
We are tracking the origin of this pulse now.
我很高兴地向你报告
I am pleased to report that we are
我们控制了装配厂
in control of the assembly complex,
共和国已经控制所有战线
and all of the fronts are falling to the Republic
多亏了回声的计划
thanks to Echo's plan.
好消息啊 温度大♥师♥
That's good news, Master Windu.
我们马上回基地
We're on our way back to the base.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
干得漂亮 回声
Good job, Echo.
看来你真的是我们这边的
Well, I guess you actually are on our side.
有什么疑问吗
Was there ever any doubt?
有一点
Some.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, brother.
中断连接 我们离开这里
Unplug, and let's get out of here.
算法从未出过错
The algorithm has never been wrong before.
我们怎么会失手
How could we have missed this?
消息来源于这艘飞船
The source originated onboard this ship.
派遣安保机器人
Dispatch security droids.
我们的失利怎么办
What about our apparent defeat?
聪明的领袖不会完全依赖其他东西
A wise leader does not rely completely
比如算法
on things such as algorithms.
我个人的胜利策略是全歼
My personal strategy for victory is through total annihilation.
等等 我扫描到了特伦奇的新命令
Wait, I just scanned a new order from Trench.
他启动倒计时了
He's initiated a countdown.
有一枚炸♥弹♥藏在装配厂
There's a bomb hidden at the assembly complex,
但它足够大 可以摧毁大部分阿纳克斯
but it's big enough to destroy most of Anaxes.
你能阻止吗
Can you stop it?
我可以试试
Well, I can try.
将军 你要去哪里
General, where are you going?
如果你无法阻止爆♥炸♥ 也许特伦奇可以
If you can't stop the detonation, perhaps Trench can!
-继续清理 杰西 -遵命
- Continue your sweep, Jesse. - Sir.
温杜将军 我是技术员
General Windu, this is Tech.
我们在聚变反应堆发现了一颗炸♥弹♥
We've discovered a bomb in the fusion reactor.
我们需要人手帮我们解除炸♥弹♥
We need someone to go down there and help disarm it.
这就去
I'm on my way.
让大家出去
Get the men out of here.
你们听到温杜将军的话了
You heard General Windu.
集结士兵
Organize your platoons,
让他们尽快撤离
and have them evacuate as soon as possible.
遵命 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
射线罩
Ray shield.
回声 我找到炸♥弹♥了
Echo, I found the bomb.
告诉我关闭密♥码♥
Tell me the sequence to shut it down.
我正在解密
I'm decrypting it now.
你得中断连接 他们会发现我们的
You have to unplug. They're going to detect us.
不 不 我们需要这些密♥码♥
No, no, we need these codes.
密♥码♥第一个数字是3
The first number in the sequence is three.
下一个是1
The next is... one.
Eight.
我们找到了脉搏的来源
We have located the source of the pulse.
Seven.
干扰信♥号♥♥源
Jam the signal at its source.
他们在找我们 你得马上中断连接
They're on to us. You need to unplug now!
回音
Echo?
服务器过载了他的神经系统
The server overloaded his neural system,
-看来是故意的 -回音
- and it appears deliberate. - Echo!
这意味着特伦奇知道我们在这里
That means Trench knows we're here.
回声 在吗
Echo, are you there?
温杜将军 特伦奇弄晕了回声
General Windu, Trench took out Echo.
我们无法破解最后一个密♥码♥
We can't get you the last number in the sequence.
抱歉 将军 只能靠你自己解除炸♥弹♥了
Sorry, General, you'll have to disarm that bomb without us.
别担心我 上尉 把你的人带出去
Don't worry about me, Captain. Just get your men out of there.
遵命
Yes, sir.
有人来了
We got company!
绝地武士没有阻止爆♥炸♥的最后一位密♥码♥
The Jedi lacks the final sequences to stop the detonation.
船坞失去的克隆人将决定共和国的命运
The loss of clones at the shipyard will seal the Republic's fate.
加派人手对付船上的渗透者
Dispatch more units to deal with the infiltrators on the ship,
为下一次攻击准备登陆艇
and prepare our landing craft for our next assault.
遵命
As you command.
绝地混♥蛋♥
Jedi scum.
告诉我解除炸♥弹♥的密♥码♥
Tell me the sequence to disarm the bomb!
想得美
Never.
要是失去阿纳克斯 杜库会杀了我的
Dooku would kill me for losing Anaxes.
你觉得我不会吗
And you think I won't?
你是绝地武士
You're a Jedi.
你的崇高
Your nobility...
我没有这种弱点
I don't have such weaknesses!
我们再试一次
Now, let's try that again.
梅斯 如果你无法阻止爆♥炸♥ 必须马上离开
Mace, if you can't stop the detonation, you must leave now.
我没有选择
That is not an option.
我还有机会阻止爆♥炸♥
I still have a chance to stop this,
哪怕我只能靠猜
even if it's down to my best guess.
猜就不用了 大♥师♥
How about I take the guesswork out of it, Master?
特伦奇上将很善良
Admiral Trench was kind enough
告诉了我最后一个密♥码♥
to give me the final number himself.
试试7
Try seven.
干得好 天行者
Good work, Skywalker.
炸♥弹♥已经解除了
The bomb has been disarmed.
现在你们都欠我一个人情
You both owe me one now.
破坏者肯定会喜欢的
Wrecker's gonna love this.
上将 幸会
Admiral, it was a pleasure.
开火
Fire!
我们冲不出去 机器人太多了
We can't blast our way out. There's too many of them.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
是时候释放破碎球了
Time to release the wrecking ball!
我真为那些机器人难过
I honestly feel bad for those droids.
安全
It's all clear!
拜托 别打脸
Please, not the face.
别打脸
Not the face!
机器人又来了
More droids.
走吧 我给你们争取时间
Go. I'll buy you some time.
粘住了
Sticky.
渗透点见
We'll meet you at the infiltration point.
他会想办法超过我的
He's gonna try and top me.
看着
You watch.
这是渗透点
This is the infiltration point.
传感器发现了几十个机器人
I'm picking up dozens of droids on my sensors,
都在朝这边过来
all heading this way.
希望没耽误你们时间
Hope you're not waiting on me.
现在只差准心了
Now all we're missing is Crosshair.
想我吗
You miss me?
真感人
How touching.
淡定 破坏者 下次你会超过他的
Relax, Wrecker. You'll top him next time.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
我有件礼物给你 破坏者
I've got a present for you, Wrecker.
真的吗
Oh, seriously?
我可以炸掉整艘破船
I get to blow it up? The whole stinking thing?
这是我一生中最快乐的一天
This is the happiest day of my life.
雷克斯上尉 回声下士和克隆人99部队
Captain Rex, Corporal Echo and Clone Force 99,
你们为共和国做出了伟大的贡献
you have all done a great service for the Republic.
多亏你们的勇气和努力
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表