剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他还对其他人感兴趣
Uh, there was someone else he was interested in.
谁
Who?
前提是我能记住这个名字
If only I could remember the name...
波 给他提个醒
Bo, help him remember.
不 等等 是
No, wait. It was...
萨克森
Saxon.
雷克斯 叫医生
Rex, get a medic!
我是雷克斯指挥官 有人受伤
This is Commander Rex. We have a man down...
摩尔有个幻觉 一个梦
Maul had a vision. A dream.
出现了一个名字
The name came to him.
什么名字
What name?
天行者
Skywalker.
怎么了
What's going on?
摩尔让集团头目们躲起来
Maul just told the syndicate leaders to go into hiding.
你曾经把我从西迪厄斯和他的学徒的
You once liberated me from my imprisonment
牢狱中解放出来
by Sidious and his apprentice.
当时我以为杜库是个老傻瓜
At the time I thought Dooku was an old fool.
但现在 我发现他和我一样
But now, now I see he and I are the same.
都落后了一步
One step behind.
黑暗面从未如此强大过
The dark side has never been stronger.
大人 这是什么意思
My lord, what does it mean?
很快
Soon...
星系将被重建
the galaxy will be remade,
在混乱中 我们必须掌握所能掌握的力量
and in the chaos, we must seize what power we can.
你们的人不能躲在排水沟
It is not the way of your people to hide, here in the gutters.
如果要死 我保证也会死在战场上
If you die, I promise you it will be on the field of battle.
如果你们死了
And if you die...
也会像勇士一样死去
you will die as warriors.
所有市民进入避难所
All citizens move to the shelter location.
这种占领方式不会持续太久
This occupation cannot last much longer.
人♥民♥不会支持的
The people will not stand for it.
我不会支持的
I will not stand for it.
是你向我们求助
You asked for our help.
我的人不想当警♥察♥
My men don't want to be acting as a police force.
一旦我们抓到摩尔 共和国♥军♥队就会离开
The Republic forces will depart once we capture Maul.
那你就有机会领导了
Then you will have your opportunity to lead.
我同意
I agree.
夫人 这是对待合法统治者的方式吗
My lady, is that any way to treat your rightful ruler?
为了表示诚意
And now, as a show of good faith,
我把你的战友还给你
I return your comrade in arms to you.
去吧 回到你的兄弟们身边
Run along. There you go. Back to your brothers.
你没事吧 杰西
Are you all right, Jesse?
对不起 指挥官 我无法控制
I'm sorry, Commander. I couldn't help it.
我把一切都告诉他了
I told him everything.
没事
It's okay.
雷克斯 送他出去
Rex, get him out of here.
得去个人解决这个问题吧
Uh, one of you might want to deal with that.
你走吧 你的人需要你
You should go. Your people need you.
不用担心我 我们没事的
Don't stay on my account. We'll be fine.
走吧
Go.
小心
Watch out!
开火
Fire!
看看他们 如此幸福无知
Look at them. So blissfully ignorant.
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Care to tell me what this is all about?
还是留着告诉委员会
Or would you rather save it for the Council?
不 不 我想和你谈谈
Oh, no, no. You are the one that I wish to speak with.
你不是被赶出绝地武士团了吗
Were you not cast out of your Order?
我是自愿离开的
I left voluntarily.
是的 但你离开的动机
Yes, but you were motivated to leave
就是因为绝地委员会的虚伪
by the hypocrisy of the Jedi Council.
我们都是强大力量的工具
We were both tools for greater powers.
我是来把你绳之以法的
I am here to bring you to justice.
正义只是当前权力基础的构建
Justice is merely the construct of the current power base.
根据我的计算 这个基础即将改变
A base, which, according to my calculations, is about to change.
达斯·西迪厄斯是幕后黑手吗
And Darth Sidious is behind it?
他是一切的幕后黑手
He is behind everything.
总是在黑暗中
In the shadows, always.
但很快 很快
But soon, very soon...
他会现身的
he will reveal himself.
在你的帮助下
With your help,
绝地武士可以阻止西迪厄斯 以免太迟了
the Jedi can stop Sidious before it's too late.
什么太迟 共和国垮台吗
Too late for what? The Republic to fall?
已经开始了 你只是看不见
It already has, and you just can't see it!
没有正义 没有法律 没有秩序
There is no justice, no law, no order,
除了那个会取代它的政♥权♥
except for the one that will replace it!
绝地武士的时代已经过去了 他们无法打败西迪厄斯
The time of the Jedi has passed. They cannot defeat Sidious.
但是我们俩合作应该可以
But, together, you and I can.
你做的每一个选择
Every choice you have made...
把你引向这一时刻
has led you to this moment.
我会帮你
I will help you.
但你必须回答一个问题
But you must answer one question.
尽管问
You have but to ask.
你想对阿纳金·天行者干什么
What do you want with Anakin Skywalker?
他是一切的关键
He is the key to everything.
给原力带来平衡
To bring balance to the Force?
毁灭
To destroy.
他早就为自己的角色准备好了
He has long been groomed for his role,
作为我主人的新学徒
as my master's new apprentice.
你撒谎
You lie.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
事实上 我很肯定他的命运
In fact, I was so certain of his fate
所以我策划了这场战争
that I orchestrated this war
用克诺比引诱天行者过来杀了他
to lure him here with Kenobi to kill him.
夺去西迪厄斯的宝贵学生
Thus, depriving Sidious of his prized pupil.
我了解阿纳金
I know Anakin.
你的幻视有误
Your vision is flawed.
看来学徒需要最后一堂课
I see the Padawan needs one last lesson.
阿纳金没来算你走运
You're lucky Anakin didn't show up.
你的战斗方式撑不了多久
The way you're fighting you wouldn't have lasted long.
你继承了克诺比的傲慢
Oh, you have Kenobi's arrogance.
你会发现我有很多品质会让你不喜欢
You'll find I have many qualities for you to dislike.
快点 快点
Move it! Move it!
快点
Come on!
摩尔大人 我需要支援
Lord Maul! I need backup.
我们的军队正在败退 我们需要你的支持
Our forces are falling. We need your support.
你想多了
No. I think not.
我的飞船随时会抵达
Any moment my ship will be arriving.
享受死亡吧 曼达洛人
Die well, Mandalorian.
不 等等
No! Wait...
欧比旺说得对
Obi-Wan was right.
你很难杀
You are difficult to kill.
我们本可以摧毁西迪厄斯
We could have destroyed Sidious!
你只是想代替他
Only for you to take his place!
摩尔大人 我们必须立刻离开
Lord Maul, we must depart immediately.
走 上攻击炮艇
Come on. Get the gunships.
我给你最后一次机会
I give you one last chance.
加入我 或者死
Join me... or die.
不可能
Never.
放开我
Let me go!
让我死
Let me die!
你们都会被烧死
You're all going to burn!
我们都会死
We're all going to die!
你不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what you're doing!
这里交给我们了 指挥官
We'll take it from here, Commander!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表