剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Lovely name, Ahsoka.
阿索卡 这是我姐拉法·马泰兹
Ahsoka, this is my sister, Rafa Martez.
你怎么会和这个"瞎鼓捣"在一起
How'd you end up with this moof-milker?
她从天而降 真的
She fell from the sky. I mean, really.
落在机械舱的平台上
Dropped right in on the mech bay platform.
你是哪里人
Where exactly are you from?
我来自上层 你妹一直在帮我
I'm from Topside. Your sister's been helping me out.
是吗 她要了你多少钱
Really? How much is she charging you?
不足以偿还你的债务
Not enough to pay your debt.
这不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business,
但我很抱歉 崔丝
but I am sorry about that, Trace.
你答应我要远离平图的
You promised you would stay away from Pintu.
这里需要钱 包括修理和其他的杂费
I needed money for this place, for repairs and other things.
既然你不给他钱
You could have at least given me a heads-up
好歹提醒我一下啊
that you weren't gonna pay him.
你说得对 这种事不会发生了
You're right. Won't happen again.
很好 作为飞行员
Good. I can only take so many punches to my head
我的头可不经打
and still be considered a pilot.
我们的钱来了
Here's our next payday.
有什么可以帮你吗 朋友
How can I help you, my friend?
我要造三个机器人
I've got three droids that need to be built.
我的生意伙伴和拉法·马泰兹
My business partner brokered a deal with a...
做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
a Rafa Martez.
我就是
You're looking at her.
我们会完成的
And that deal will be honored.
虽然这里看起来不像机器人工厂
This may not look like a droid factory,
这是为了掩人耳目
but that's to throw off the authorities.
我的同事一般在后面组装
My associate does assembly in the back.
你的同事是谁
Who's your associate?
你先别管了
Don't worry about that yet.
我的生意伙伴
My, uh, business partner,
他说你造的机器人比任何人都优秀
he said you build droids better than anybody.
他们很懂行啊 把机器人送来吧
Then they know quality. Look, just bring them 'round back.
崔丝 想造机器人吗
So, Trace, feel like building some droids?
我很久没造机器人了
It's been a while since I built a droid.
但是不太难 活动部件比较多而已
But it's not too difficult, just more moving parts.
记得启动机器人前
Just make sure you affix the restraining bolt
一定要固定好活动部件的约束螺栓
to that pile of moving parts before you punch the power cycle.
这里就有一个
Got one right here.
你在担心什么
What's your worry?
我接触过不少机器人
I've had my fair share of run-ins with droids.
大多数都不错
The majority are fine,
但有些机器人一开始就有点毛病
but some are just cross-wired from the start.
而且这不是天体机器人
And this is no astromech.
你好像什么都知道
You seem to know a lot about everything.
也不是什么都知道
Not everything.
我还是不理解人类
I still don't understand people.
你想知道什么
What's to know?
有好人也有坏人
There are good people and bad people,
有些就像这个二元起重机一样有毛病
and some are just cross-wired like this binary load lifter.
二元起重机
Binary load lifter.
等一下 我知道这种机器人
Wait a minute. I do know this type of droid.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
二元起重机是个幌子
Type two load lifters were a fraud.
它们被改造成了暴♥力♥破坏机器人
They were repurposed demolition droids prone to violence.
正常
Naturally.
还好我们装了约束螺栓
Well, good thing we put the restraining bolts on.
崔丝 螺栓
Trace, the bolt.
什么
What the...
不 那不是
No. That-- That's not...
不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no.
崔丝 那是我的机器人 它要去哪
Trace, that's my droid. Where's it going?
我在测试 不用担心
It's a test run. Nothing to worry about.
这不好笑 崔丝
This isn't funny, Trace!
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
你说的是破坏机器人 对吧
You said demolition droid, right?
是的
Yeah.
回拉法那里去拿机器人的追踪装置
Go back to Rafa's and get the tracking device for that droid.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
找辆飞车然后碰头
Find a speeder and meet you there.
机器人呢
Where's the droid?
正在找
Working on it.
崔丝呢
Where's Trace?
走了
Gotta go.
崔丝 我那么信任你
Trace, I trusted you.
我们的酬劳还不够还债的呢
We're going to owe more credits than we were paid for this thing!
停下 停下 很近了
Stop. Stop. It's really close.
哪里 你看到了吗
Where? Do you see it?
嗯 它朝我们过来了
Yeah. It's headed straight for us.
开关在面板上
The off switch, it's on its face plate.
好的 但让我先抓住它
Okay. But let me grab it first.
抓住了
Got it!
瞧 很简单
See? Nothing to it.
这主意不怎么样啊
Oh, no. This was a bad idea.
是啊 难免的
Yeah, that happens.
我得把它松开
I gotta cut it loose.
-我们不能让它溜走 -你来操控
- We can't let it get away. - Take the controls!
按一下蓝色按钮
Just hit the blue button!
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on!
孩子
Hey, kid.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
-你可以的 -好了 没事了
- Come on, you got it. - There you go, all good!
糟了 糟了
Bad. Bad.
瞧 她们摆平了
Look there. Look, they have it.
崔丝
Trace?
瞧 不用担心
See? Nothing to worry about.
尽在掌握
We had it all under control.
我不会拆除那些机器人 这是一场交易
I am not going to dismantle those droids. A deal is a deal.
它们会伤人的
They could hurt someone.
说实话 这不关我的事
Honestly, not my problem.
你不知道那些机器人能用来干什么
You don't know what those droids could be used for.
它们很危险 一个机器人就毁了整个区
They're dangerous. One tore apart the sector.
那是因为没有约束螺栓
Without a restraining bolt.
崔丝 三个机器人都装上了吗
Trace, did you put the bolt on all three?
是的 可是万一掉了一个呢
Yeah, but what if one comes off?
这还有什么好争的 我们都知道
Why is this a discussion? We all know--
你是新来的
That you're new here.
崔丝 我会妥善处理的
Trace, I'll do the right thing.
我在码头等你 好吗
I'll meet you at the wharf, okay?
拉法 好自为之
Rafa, just be smart.
走吧 阿索卡
Come on, Ahsoka.
拉法听过你的吗
Do you ever get a say with Rafa?
她是我姐
She's my older sister.
她也会犯错
She doesn't always get it right,
但我知道她想让我们过得更好
but I know she's trying to make things better for us.
代价呢
At what cost?
你跟他说机器人的事了吗
Did you tell that guy about the droids?
其实吧 我收了提列克人双倍的钱
Actually, I charged the Twi'lek double.
你还给了他们
You gave them back.
你让我好自为之的 机器人又不是我的
You said be smart. Look, they weren't mine to keep.
我们不造 别人也会造
We don't build them, somebody else would.
我不还给他们
I don't give them back,
这对马泰兹姐妹来说更麻烦
that's more trouble for the Martez sisters.
拉法
Rafa.
我用信用币还了平图的钱
I used the credits to pay off Pintu.
如果我没拿到那些机器人的报酬
If I didn't get the credits for those droids,
他们会一直找我们要债的
they were gonna keep coming after us.
这些够买♥♥新工具了 还是挺值的吧
Here's enough to buy new tools. That makes it worth it, right?
是吧
I guess so.
跟姐混 崔丝
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表