剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
安静
Quiet.
我不知道 我不知道克隆人为什么要这么做
I don't know. I don't know why the clones are doing this.
但我们也许能做点什么
But we might be able to do something about it.
你们确定要帮忙吗
Are you sure you wanna help?
可能很危险
It could be dangerous.
好吧 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
R7 接入中♥央♥计算机
R7, patch into the central computer.
把克隆人士兵CT-5555的所有安全文件都调出来
Bring up every secure file on Clone Trooper CT-5555.
好吧 雷克斯 我要找什么
Okay, Rex. What am I looking for?
一项独♥立♥调查证实
An independent investigation confirmed
克隆人士兵CT-5555
that the Clone Trooper CT-5555
抑制剂芯片出了故障
experienced a malfunction with his inhibitor chip.
议会和绝地委员会
Both the Senate committee and the Jedi Council
认可了这些发现
have accepted these findings.
然而 CT-7567提交了申诉报告
However, a grievance report was filed by CT-7567.
R7 调出报告
R7, bring up that report.
密封了吗
It's sealed?
试试阿纳金的密♥码♥ 8108
Try Anakin's pass code. 8-1-0-8.
我知道这份报告会被置若罔闻
I already know this report is gonna fall on deaf ears,
但这是我欠五号♥的 我要录下我所看到的
but I owe it to Fives to record what I saw.
我不确定 但是有可能
I'm not sure I believe it myself, but there's a possibility
卡米诺人放入我们体内的抑制芯片
that the inhibitor chips the Kaminoans put inside of us
有一个我们还没有完全理解的意图
have a purpose that we don't yet fully understand.
退后 退后
Fall back! Fall back!
里奇倒了 摩尔正向主机库前进
Ridge is down! Maul's advancing toward the main hangar!
必须封锁防爆门 阻止他前进
You must seal the blast doors. Stop his advance!
封锁防爆门 立刻
Seal the blast door! Now!
士兵 门封上了吗
Trooper, did you seal the doors?
士兵 收到了吗 把门封上
Trooper? If you read this, seal the door.
我们要改变他的路线 完毕
We want to redirect his approach. Over.
让开
Out of the way!
你们失控了吗
Are you cross-wired?
雷克斯 我知道怎么回事了
Rex. I think I know what's happening.
我看了你对五号♥的报告
I saw your report on Fives.
这不是你的错 你的程序就是这样
It isn't your fault. You were programmed.
你年轻的时候就被修改了程序
Your mind was altered to do this when you were very young.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我在这里
I'm right here.
小心点 尽量别伤害他
Careful. We're trying not to hurt him.
他们抓到了指挥官 去拿武器
They've got the commander. Bring the charges.
奇普 门都封了吗 路通了吗
Cheep, are all the doors sealed, so the way is clear?
好的 带他去医务室
Okay. Let's get him to the medical bay.
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
把这些门打开
Start working on these doors.
R7 扫描一下
R7, run a scan.
看看能不能找到报告中提到的抑制芯片
See if you can find the inhibitor chip the report talked about.
但是芯片肯定在里面 再检查一遍
But the chip has to be there. Check again.
他们离得有多近
How close are they?
G-G 如果他们覆写了防爆门控制装置
G-G, if they override the door controls,
你必须尽快重新封锁
you have to reseal it fast.
R7 有吗
R7, anything?
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.
你找到了吗
You found it?
R7 麻醉他 把那东西拿出来
R7, get him under and remove that thing.
我不知道能不能成功
I don't know if it will work,
但如果没成功 我们就死定了
but if it doesn't, we're dead anyway.
快点
Go! Go!
准备封锁防爆门
Get ready on the door.
门 G-G 门
The door. G-G, the door!
雷克斯 你没事吧
Rex? Are you okay?
是的 孩子 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, kid. I'm okay.
很抱歉之前发生的事
I'm sorry for what happened earlier.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
这玩意有多普遍
How widespread is this?
阿索卡 我们所有人
Ahsoka, it's all of us.
整个共和国的大军
The entire Grand Army of the Republic
都在奉命追捕并消灭绝地武士
has been ordered to hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表