剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Thanks to your courage and effort,
共和国船坞很快就会恢复运转
Republic shipyards will soon be up and running again.
你们要获得勋章了
You've got some medals coming your way.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
你们来吗
You coming?
我们不感冒
Not really our thing.
荣誉
Accolades.
是的 我们只是为了刺♥激♥
Yeah, we're just in it for the thrill.
你真的喜欢吗
You sure it's your thing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的旅途不一样
Your path is different.
和我们一样
Like ours.
如果你觉得自己不合群
If you ever feel like you don't fit in with them,
就来找我们
well, find us.
他们是我共事过的最好的士兵
Those are some of the finest troopers I've ever fought alongside.
回音
Echo.
咱俩是老交情了
You and I go way back.
如果你觉得跟他们合群
If that's where you feel your place is,
那他们就是你的归属
then that's where you belong.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表