剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第四集
人无信不立
重聚
Reunited!
在"残次品"的帮助下
With the help of the Bad Batch,
雷克斯上尉营救了他的老朋友
Captain Rex rescues his old friend,
来自技术联盟的高级侦察突击士兵回声
ARC Trooper Echo, from the Techno Union.
分离势力失去了回声战略算法
The Separatist loss of Echo's strategic algorithm
为共和国在阿纳克斯战役中
provides a chance for the Republic to turn the tide
扭转局势提供了契机
in the battle for Anaxes.
然而 回声在敌后的可怕经历
However, Echo's horrifying experience behind enemy lines
让他的忠诚和不确定的未来
leaves lingering questions
留下了隐患
of his true loyalty and uncertain future.
我们正在阿纳克斯打十几场仗
We have more than a dozen active battlefronts on Anaxes,
已经没剩几个人了
and we are losing nearly every one.
但如果特伦奇上将无法预测我们的行动
But if Admiral Trench can no longer anticipate our moves,
我们就有机会夺回这个星球
we now have the opportunity to retake the planet.
我可以提升你们的机会
I can improve your chances.
失陪 将军们
Excuse me, Generals.
回声 对不起
Echo, I'm sorry,
但我觉得你还没准备好战斗
but I just don't think you're ready for battle yet.
我不是累赘 雷克斯
I am not a liability, Rex.
我是夺回阿纳克斯的最佳方案
I'm the best chance we have to take back Anaxes.
既然士兵有计划的话 我想听听
If the trooper has a plan, I'd like to hear it.
可以吗
May I?
温杜大♥师♥带领队伍夺回装配厂时
While Master Windu leads a team to retake the assembly complex,
"残次品"可以护送我进入特伦奇的新通讯室
the Bad Batch will escort me into Trench's new comm vault,
根据目前的情报
which, according to current intel,
通讯室位于阿纳克斯上空的分离势力无畏号♥上
is now located on this Separatist Dreadnought above Anaxes.
只要我连接完毕 我就可以给特伦奇提供策略
Once I'm plugged in, I can feed Trench strategies,
但这次 你们可以知道他的一举一动
but this time, you'll know every move before he makes it.
如果我们把你送上那艘飞船
And you are certain that if we get you onboard that ship,
你能说服特伦奇的军队按照你的要求来吗
that you can convince Trench's army to do what you want?
当然
Absolutely.
很不幸 这种事我已经做过一段时间了
Unfortunately, I've been doing this for a while,
但这次我可以帮助共和国取得胜利
but this time I can help bring about a Republic victory
而不是失败
instead of a defeat.
技术员 准备好了吗
Tech, is everything ready?
是的 长官 我们准备好了
Yup, Sarge. We are ready.
我还是不知道要怎么登陆那艘飞船
Still not sure how we're gonna land on that ship.
别担心 回声说他有计划
Don't worry. Echo says he's got a plan.
那我就放心了
That makes me feel so much better.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
说实话 在我们断开他的连接前
To be blunt, his mind belonged
他的大脑属于分离势力
to the Separatists until we unplugged him.
我们不知道他现在忠于谁
We don't really know where his loyalties lie.
我知道
Yeah. Well, I know.
走吧
Now, get moving.
我们这次要爆破了吧
Please tell me we are blowing something up.
抱歉 破坏者 这是秘密行动
Sorry, Wrecker, this is strictly stealth.
我讨厌那个词
I hate that word.
回声 到你了
Echo, you're up.
别担心
Don't worry.
我一连接 就给指挥舰发出信♥号♥♥
As soon as I plug in, I'll send a signal to the command ship.
什么信♥号♥♥
What type of signal are you gonna send?
不会暴露我们吧
Nothing that'll give us away, right?
就机器人而言
As far as the droids are concerned,
我们只是准备降落的
we're just gonna be another one of their shuttles
一艘飞船而已
coming in for a landing.
"普通人"还觉得我们爱冒险
And the regs think we take risks.
有一艘飞船过来了
We have an incoming ship.
这是我们的飞船吗
Is this one of ours?
我从没见过这个模型
I've never seen this model.
发送信♥号♥♥
Sending the signal... now.
是我们的飞船
Yep, it's one of ours.
收到 收到 TC-159飞船
Roger, roger, Shuttle TC-159.
可以靠近降落
You may approach and land.
我还是想炸掉它
I'd still rather blow it up.
我觉得你会有机会的
I have a feeling you'll get your chance.
黄金领队 可以起飞
Gold Leader, you're cleared for launch.
收到 将军 上吧
Copy that, General. We are going in.
特伦奇上将
Admiral Trench,
绝地武士正在猛烈攻击装配厂
the Jedi are attacking the assembly plant with a large force.
嗯
Yes.
现在我要利用他们的傲慢和绝望来帮助我们
Now I will use their arrogance and desperation to our advantage.
技术员 你能操控接口吗
Tech, can you rig an interface?
这还用问吗
I assume that's a rhetorical question.
我们要确保这个通讯室没有其他入口
We should make sure this comm vault has no other entrances.
这就去
I'm on it.
联♥系♥斯卡科
Contact Skako.
我想用算法来计算
I want to use the algorithm to calculate
最好的反击
the best possible counterattack.
遵命
As you command.
我连上了 时机也刚刚好
All right, I have access to everything and good timing.
我扫描到特伦奇
I just scanned a strategy request
发给技术联盟的策略请求
Trench sent to the Techno Union.
等等 你不能在这里发信♥号♥♥
Wait. You can't just send a signal from here.
-为什么 -我们得装作
- Why not? - We have to make it appear
你的信♥号♥♥是从斯卡科小行星发出的
as if your signal is originating from Skako Minor.
否则 他们就知道我们来了
Otherwise, they'll know we are here.
我是绝地武士团的梅斯·温杜将军
My name is General Mace Windu of the Jedi Order.
克隆战争打到现在
At this point of the Clone War,
我已经拆毁了
I have dismantled and destroyed over
十万个你们这样的战斗机器人
100,000 of you type one battle droids.
我给你们一个自愿放下武器的机会
I'm giving you an opportunity to peacefully lay down your weapons
这样你们就可以重新编程 更好地造福世界
so that you may be reprogrammed to serve a better purpose
而不是散播无意识的暴♥力♥和混乱
than spreading the mindless violence and chaos,
对宇宙造成伤害
which you have inflicted upon the galaxy.
开火
Blast them!
值得一试嘛
Well, I guess it was worth a try.
这是斯卡科的新策略 上将
Here's the new strategy from Skako, Admiral.
调集阿纳克斯所有部队前往装配厂
Mobilize all troops on Anaxes to the assembly complex.
共和国不会派遣援军
The Republic will not send reinforcements.
他们对绝地武士充满信心
They will put all their faith in the Jedi.
下令
Give the order.
我拦截到一个信♥号♥♥
I'm intercepting a transmission.
特伦奇命令所有机器人前往装配厂
Trench is ordering all of his droids to the assembly complex.
回声 你想干什么
All right, Echo, what are you trying to pull?
别担心 是我让他这么做的
Don't worry, that's what I told him to do.
但我们的军队远远不够
But our troops will be vastly outnumbered.
我给机器人发送反馈脉冲
Not when I send them a feedback pulse
关闭它们就行了
that shuts down all the droids.
我们怎么知道你真的会这么做
How do we know that's what you're really going to do?
我们必须相信他
We have to trust him.
雷克斯说得对
Rex is right.
回声 我们都指望你了
Echo, we're all counting on you.
温杜大♥师♥ 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Master Windu, I know this sounds crazy,
但你的位置稍后可能会更加拥挤
but it's about to get a little more crowded where you are.
我们现在忙得不可开交
We have our hands full as it is.
你的计划是什么
What is your plan?
这不是我的计划 希望你可以松口气
Well, if it makes you feel any better, it isn't my plan.
回声把所有机器人都引去你那里了
Echo is drawing all the droids to your position,
这样他就可以同时关闭它们
so he can neutralize them all at the same time.
欧比旺
Obi-Wan!
天行者联♥系♥了我
Skywalker just contacted me.
他说更多的机器人正在朝我们这里进发
He said we've got a lot more droids headed our way.
阿纳金洞察力还是这么强
I see Anakin is being as insightful as ever.
他说不用担心
I was told not to worry.
这都是他们计划的一部分
It was all part of their plan.
据我对阿纳金的了解 他的任务肯定比我们难
If I know Anakin, we've got the easy part.
机器人会干掉绝地武士
The droids are going to overwhelm the Jedi.
他们没有机会的
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表