剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Let's hope it works,
因为我看到了大军正在逼近
because I see forces coming...
我们独自应付不了
More than we can handle alone.
-汇报情况 -克隆人躲在原住民那里
- Report. - The clones are hiding among the natives.
带上增援部队 把我的实验体带回来
Take the reinforcements and bring back my experiment.
雷克斯 我们得干掉这些步行机
Rex, we've gotta take out these walkers.
我♥干♥掉一个 你干掉另一个
I'll take one. You take the other.
别担心 将军 我们的人可以应付
Don't worry, General. The boys and I can handle it.
亨特 破坏者 跟我来
Hunter, Wrecker, you're with me.
还是喜欢耍帅 将军
Still showing off, huh, General?
你了解我 回声
You know me, Echo.
好像挺管用 但我们怎么上去
That seemed to work. But how do we get up there?
不 不 又来
No, no. Not again!
绝地武士 战无不胜
It's hard to compete with a Jedi.
长官 攻击部队失败了
Sir, the attack force has failed.
失去克隆人对于技术联盟的利润率
The loss of the clone is a devastating blow
是一个毁灭性的打击
to the Techno Union's profit margin.
我们要通知分离势力我们的损失吗
Should we inform the Separatists of our loss?
时候还未到
All in good time.
我们必须想办法弥补投资
We must find a way to recoup on our investment.
谢谢你们帮我们打仗
Thank you for helping us in our fight.
他说他们是绝地武士在斯卡科小行星永远的盟友
He said the Jedi will always have an ally here on Skako Minor.
雷克斯
Rex.
谢谢你来找我
Thanks for coming after me.
兄弟嘛
That's what brothers do.
很抱歉花了这么久
I'm just sorry it took so long.
希望我们还能像以前一样
Hopefully, it's gonna be just like old times.
是啊
Yeah.
像以前一样
Just like old times.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表