剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
He has internal damage.
我可以减轻疼痛 但他需要尽快得到帮助
I can cut the pain. But he needs help fast.
我们都需要帮助
We all need help.
爆♥炸♥暴露了我们的位置
That blast gave away our position.
我们都被击落了 位置肯定暴露啦
I thought getting shot down gave away our position.
大家寻找掩护
Everyone, find cover.
我们守住这里 放他们过来
We'll hold this position and let them come to us.
不好吧 上尉 那不是我们的风格
I don't think so, Captain. That's not our style.
我们喜欢主动出击
We prefer going to them.
残次品 82号♥计划 "冲击波"
Bad Batch! Plan 82, "Shockwave!"
开工咯
Let's get to work.
开火
Blast them!
45 方位151
45. Mark 151.
45 方位151
45. Mark 151.
75 方位357
75. Mark 357.
75 方位357
75. Mark 357.
什么
What the...
蜘蛛机器人 散开
Spider droids. Fan out!
还有吗 来啊
Any more? Come on!
表现得很出色啊
That was some show you put on just now.
这是我们的工作 上尉
Just doing our job, Captain.
准星 这个小不点喜欢你
Hey, look, Crosshair, this little clanker likes you.
成熟点 破坏者
Grow up, Wrecker.
我们应该在援军到达之前撤离
We should move out before reinforcements arrive.
我们的位置已经暴露了
Our position has been compromised.
我们想直接和你谈谈 长官
We wanted to speak to you directly, sir.
这种渗透行动很不寻常
This infiltration is irregular.
这支队伍里有绝地武士吗
Were there Jedi with this squad?
只有克隆人
Just clones.
但他们使用了我们从未见过的战术
But using tactics like we have never seen before.
有趣
Interesting.
他们现在只能步行 周围什么都没有
They're on foot now, in the middle of nowhere.
扫描那片区域 找到克隆人
Sweep the area, locate these clones,
如果入侵状况升级 及时通知我
and notify me if the incursion escalates.
我知道其他克隆人的独特之处了
So, I get what makes the other Batchers unique,
但是亨特有什么特别的
but what's so special about Hunter?
他能忍♥受其他三个人
He can put up with the other three.
他装备了增强感官
He was engineered with heightened senses.
像网络中心这样的地方
A place like the Cyber Center,
亨特能感觉到星球上
Hunter can feel the electromagnetic frequencies
任何地方的电磁频率
from anywhere on the planet.
我还以为用全息图就可以了
And here I thought we were smart just using a holomap.
地图可能会错 亨特从不出错
Well, maps can be wrong. Hunter never is.
坚持住 科迪
Hang in there, Cody.
听着 我们得继续行动
Listen up. We have to move out.
科迪中校现在无法行动
Commander Cody's in no position to move.
我已经呼叫了撤离小组
Already called in Evac.
基克斯会陪着科迪等待救援
Kix will stay with Cody until it arrives.
现在由我负责
I'm in charge now.
我有个进入网络中心的计划
And I've got a plan to get into that Cyber Center.
既然你的计划这么棒
If your plans are so good,
科迪中校为什么要叫我们过来
why did Commander Cody have to call us in?
不能这样跟雷克斯上尉说话
You can't talk to Captain Rex like that!
谁说的
Says who?
放下他
Put him down!
-别插手 -注意点
- Stay out of it. - Hey! Watch it!
伙计们 行了
Uh, guys, come on.
破坏者 快放下他
Wrecker, drop him. Now.
伙计们 别闹了
Fellas, come on!
我们的目标是一致的 对吧
We're all fighting for the same thing, right?
好了
All right then.
别唧唧歪歪了 赶紧完成任务
Let's cut the chatter and finish what we started.
看在科迪中校的份上 我们听你的 上尉
We'll do it your way, Captain. For Commander Cody.
好 准备出发吧
Okay. Let's gear up and move out.
不是我们的首要目标
Not our primary target.
这是一个前哨 要拿下吗
It's an outpost. Should we take it?
应该比绕过去要简单
Probably easier than going around.
好吧 你的命令是什么
All right, what are your orders?
一个接一个地从树上摘下来
We pick them off from the tree line one-by-one?
其实我想用你们的方法
Actually, I was thinking we'd take a page from your book.
正面冲过去
Rush them head-on.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
克隆人 抓住他们
Clones! Get them!
你没有授权
You're not authorized...
结束了吗
Is it over already?
我靠
Aw, man!
你这个"普通人"还不错嘛
Not bad. For a reg.
网络中心就在那里
All right, there it is. The Cyber Center.
看上去网络中心的守卫最少
It looks like the Cyber Center itself
大约30个机器人
has minimal guards, about 30 droids.
等等 等待
Wait. Wait!
我收到一个强烈信♥号♥♥
I got a massive signal coming in.
一个排的机器人正朝这边过来
A whole platoon of droids is headed this way.
有人发现我们在坠机现场的手段了
Someone's noticed our handiwork back at the crash site.
是的
Yeah.
一定要注意那些过来的分离势力
Make sure you keep an eye on those incoming Separatist forces.
我要知道他们什么时候抵达这个前哨
I want to know when they reach this outpost.
没问题 上尉 我们必须迅速行动
You got it, Cap. We've gotta move swiftly.
我们用飞行摩托从侧翼包抄
We'll grab some speeder bikes and flank them from the back.
你知道发生了什么事吗
Do you know what's going on?
也许又是演习
Maybe it's another drill.
大家就位了吗
Is everyone in position?
就位
Affirmative.
就位
Affirmative.
上尉 你之前问我
Cap, you wanted to know
分离势力什么时候进攻前哨
when those Separatist forces breached the outpost.
他们要开始了
Well, they're getting there just about now.
长官 我们跟踪了克隆人突击队
Sir, we tracked the Clone Strike team here,
他们似乎占领了这个地方 然后把它遗弃了
they seem to have captured this location and deserted it.
我无法计算这次袭击的逻辑
I cannot calculate the logic of this assault.
占领前哨没有任何战术优势
There is no tactical advantage to taking the outpost.
他们的目标是附近的网络中心
Their target will be the nearby Cyber Center.
他们肯定知道了我们的算法
They must know about the algorithm.
立刻接通网络中心
Get me in contact with the Cyber Center at once!
让所有机器人警戒
Put all droids on alert.
敌人即将来袭
An attack is coming.
敌人即将来袭 什么时候
An attack is coming? When...
机器人都去前门
All units to the front door!
这需要谨慎操作
This is a delicate operation.
你太慢了
You take too long.
我们进去了
We're in.
技术员 操作计算机吧
Tech, get to work on these computers.
我们去接应"普通人"
We'll go get the regs.
什么
What the...
你们从哪来的
Hey, where did you come from...
怎么这么久 破坏者
What took you so long, Wrecker?
这需要"谨慎操作"
Hey, this is a "delicate operation."
你还是进去吧 上尉
Better get in there, Cap.
我黑进去了
Okay, I'm in.
-我要找什么 -这是算法
- What am I looking for? - Here's the algorithm.
寻找使用此序列的程序
You're looking for a program using this sequence.
找到了
Found it.
奇怪 这不是程序
This is strange. It's not a program.
这是来自另一个星球的实时信♥号♥♥
It's a live signal from another planet...
斯卡科小行星
Skako Minor.
实时信♥号♥♥
A live signal?
准星 你得载我们一程了
Crosshair, we're gonna need a lift.
没问题
Not gonna be a problem.
好了 音频可以收听
Here it is. This is audible.
帮我接入 我想听听
Patch me in. I want to hear it.
这是什么
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表