剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Should I send a detachment, General?
不用了
No. It's nothing.
你还没告诉我们要去哪里
You still haven't told us where we're going.
看来她不喜欢惊喜
She doesn't like surprises, I see.
真的吗 你是怎么做到的
Really? How'd you manage that?
这就是我之前的努力 启航吧 舰长
This is what I was working towards. Take us out, Captain.
这太刺♥激♥了 我以前从没来过超空间
This is exciting. I've never been to hyperspace before.
什么 那你之前在飞什么
What? What have you been flying?
主要是飞车 维修车
Oh, mainly speeders, you know, maintenance vehicles.
能飞什么就飞什么
Whatever I could get my hands on.
明白我为什么要再雇一个飞行员了吗
See why I tried to hire a different pilot?
崔丝的飞行其实是她的梦想
Trace's flying is more of a dream than a reality.
-你说什么 -我说飞船飞得太棒了 像做梦一样
- What did you say? - Oh, I-I said the ship flies like a dream.
噩梦吧
Yeah, a bad one.
什么
What?
我忘了关气闸 差点出岔子
I left the air brakes on. That could've been bad.
凯塞尔 你要带我们去凯塞尔
Kessel. You're taking us to Kessel?
我要带你们走向财富和荣耀
I'm taking us to fortune and glory.
我听飞行员说起这个地方 这里是很有名
I've heard pilots talk about this place. It's legendary.
这里以腐♥败♥而闻名
Yeah, it's legendary for its corruption.
拉法 我们来这里干什么
Rafa, what are we doing here?
拿药
Picking up medicine.
这地方真漂亮
This place is beautiful.
瞧 阿索卡 没什么好担心的
See, Ahsoka, there's nothing to worry about.
你们谁是拉法·马泰兹
Which one of you is Rafa Martez?
我是
I am.
我是基纳什·洛克 雅鲁巴国王的管家
I am Kinash Lock, King Yaruba's majordomo.
我们一直在等你 我们准备了一个宴会
We've been expecting you. We've prepared a banquet
来感谢你的服务
to show his thanks for your services.
带路吧 先生
Lead the way, Sir.
准备享乐吧
Welcome to the big time.
国王什么时候来
So, when is the king showing?
他一般把这种事交给我
He leaves matters like this to me.
但是如果你表现得很可靠
However, if you show yourself to be dependable,
你将有机会见到殿下
you will have the opportunity to meet His Royal Highness.
我们不会让你失望的
We won't disappoint.
我有一艘超快的飞船
I've got one of the fastest ships around.
我们运送的是什么药
What kind of medicine are we transporting?
药物的精华
The essence of the medicine.
你们要运送三箱未精炼的香料
You will deliver three containers of unrefined spice.
完美送达后 你们将获得一整舱的货
Upon satisfactory delivery, you will be awarded a full shipment
还有一份长♥期♥运输的合同
and a contract to transport for us on a continual basis.
把合同准备好吧
May as well get that contract ready.
因为我们有一艘超快的飞船
'Cause we've got the fastest ship around.
他们知道 崔丝
They know, Trace.
我们在为国王工作
We're working for a king.
很多东西都可以用香料做成 但并不都是好东西
Many things can be made out of spice and they're not all good.
我不明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
在这个战争时期 我们的香料被提炼成药物
In this time of war, our spice is refined into a medicine
拯救了整个星系的人
that saves people across the galaxy.
凯塞尔的雅鲁巴家族
The Yaruba Family of Kessel
一直以来都是健康和幸福的推进者
has always been a promoter of health and happiness across the stars.
来吧 马泰兹女士
Now, come, Ms. Martez.
我们把香料装上快船吧
Let us get the spice into this very fast ship.
运输香料很危险
Running spice is dangerous.
运输船经常受到攻击
The transport ships get attacked often.
是的 海盗们喜欢挣外快
Yeah, by pirates looking for a quick score.
但他们一般会抢凯塞尔大型运输船
But they always go after the bigger Kessel transport ships,
目标更明显
obvious targets.
所以国王才雇了我们
That's why the king hired us.
我们不符合你对正常运输船的描述
We don't fit the description of your normal transport.
但我们要离开凯塞尔
But we're leaving Kessel.
弄清我们来这里的目的并不难
It's not hard to figure out what we might be here for.
你一个机械师 对凯塞尔还挺了解
You know a lot about Kessel for a mechanic.
我听过这里的故事
I've heard the stories.
那你就祈祷银色天使的飞行员
Then you better hope the pilot of the Silver Angel
像她说的一样好
is as good as she says she is.
我有点理解为什么拉法
I'm starting to see why Rafa
一开始没有雇你了
didn't originally hire you for this job.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
你神经太紧张了
That's just your nerves talking.
不 我是认真的 运送香料并不是简单的运输任务
No, I'm serious. Running spice is no simple transport mission.
拉法♥会♥罩着我
Rafa looks out for me.
没错 我不是她这份工作的首选
Sure, I wasn't her first choice for this job.
但如果她觉得我♥干♥不了
But she wouldn't have asked me to do it
就不会找我了
if she didn't believe I could.
拉法干过多少次这样的工作
How many times has Rafa done a job like this?
应该没干过
I don't think she ever has.
那她怎么知道我们要面对什么
So, how can she possibly know what we're up against?
凡事都有第一次
Hey, there's a first time for everything.
要到矿区了
We're coming up on the mining zone.
这才像故事里的凯塞尔
Now, this looks like the Kessel from the stories.
香料开采使凯塞尔的人♥民♥富裕起来
Spice mining has made the people of Kessel wealthy.
总是要付出代价的
There's always a price to be paid.
平台在那里
There's the platform now.
看看那些机器人
Look at all those droids.
国王卖♥♥那么多香料 肯定要买♥♥上千个
The king's spice sales must buy thousands of them.
崔丝 那些不是机器人 他们是人
Trace, those are not droids. They're people.
-一定是本地工人 -我觉得应该叫奴隶
- Must be local workers. - I think the term is slaves.
不可能 这么大的规模
Can't be. An operation this large,
共和国不会支持的
the Republic wouldn't stand for it.
他们会关闭这里的
They'd shut the place down.
按理说是这样
Yeah, you'd think they would.
你们可以出发了
You're all ready to depart.
阿索卡 我们去看着他们把箱子固定好
Ahsoka, let's go make sure they secure the bins.
我对她不是很感冒
I'm not sure if I like her or not.
我的朋友你都不喜欢
You never like any of my friends.
她不是家人 崔丝 记住
She's not family, Trace. Remember that.
我会留个心眼 你做好你的工作
I'll keep an eye on her. You just do your job.
孩子 我给我们找了份工作 剩下的就看你了
Kid, I got us a job. The rest is up to you.
赶紧把香料运过去吧
Now, let's get this spice where it belongs.
下一站欧巴迪亚 是吗
Next stop Oba Diah, right?
欧巴迪亚 没错 希望玛格·克里姆把钱准备好了
Oba Diah, indeed. Marg Krim better have my money waiting.
玛格·克里姆 派克犯罪头目
Marg Krim? The Pyke crime boss?
为什么我一点也不诧异你知道派克呢
Why am I not surprised you know about the Pykes?
讲道理 你是怎么知道派克的
As a matter of fact, how do you know about the Pykes?
我知道你不能和他们做交易
I know you can't make a deal with them.
已经做了
Already did.
崔丝 她怎么知道这么多
Trace, how does she know so much?
你怎么知道这么多
How do you know so much?
我会关注周围的时事
I pay attention to the world around me,
比如派克是黑帮
like the fact that the Pykes are gangsters.
黑帮 什么 像科洛桑的平图吗
Gangsters? What, like Pintu back on Coruscant?
不 更糟糕 他们是星系黑帮
No. Much worse. Galactically worse.
他们会夺走你的飞船 你的生命 所有的一切
They'll take your ship, your life, everything!
-我的飞船 -我好不容易找了份工作 阿索卡
- My ship? - Well, I took a job, Ahsoka.
能赚到信用币就行啊
We need all the credits we can get.
情况很不妙 崔丝
This is bad, Trace.
拉法 他们要对我的飞船做什么
Rafa, what are they gonna do to my ship?
没什么 所以我才不想让你干这份工作
Nothing! See, this is why I didn't want you for this job.
如果我是你 现在就不会提这件事
I wouldn't bring that up right now if I were you.
事已至此 我们不如拨乱反正
Why not make the best of a bad situation
把香料送到可以制药的地方
and deliver this spice to someplace that can use it for medicine?
-没人能抢我的飞船 -他们又不给钱
- No one is taking my ship. - Because that doesn't pay,
我和崔丝在科洛桑
and Trace and I have a lot of people on
还欠了很多人的钱呢
Coruscant waiting for money we owe them.
不 是你欠的 不是她
No. You owe them, not her.
姐妹会互相照顾
Sisters take care of each other.
你的美德又不能还债
We can't pay off debt with your morality.
没人能抢我的飞船
No one is taking my ship.
如果我们把香料送到别的地方
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表