剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
From there, we're on our own.
任何帮助都比没有强
Any help is better than no help.
我们收到了来自阿纳克斯特伦奇上将的通信
We are receiving a transmission from Admiral Trench on Anaxes.
接通
Put him through.
打扰了 坦伯部长
Pardon the intrusion, Minister Tambor...
我有个不安的消息
but I have disturbing news.
请说 上将
You may proceed, Admiral.
克隆人的渗透小队
An infiltration team of clones
已经追踪到斯卡科的算法信♥号♥♥
has traced the algorithm signal to Skako.
我相信你在那里的行动有危险
I believe your operation there is in jeopardy.
共和国不敢攻击我们
The Republic would not dare attack us.
技术联盟具有共同中立性
The Techno Union has corporate neutrality.
据我所见
From what I have seen,
共和国特工并不在意
that would not matter to these Republic operatives.
那我们准备迎接他们吧
Then we shall be ready for them.
希望没人恐高
Hope nobody's scared of heights.
我什么都不怕
Well, I'm not scared of nothing.
但我爬的特别高就会有重力的问题
I just... When I'm up real high, I got a problem with gravity.
说到问题
Speaking of problems,
我收不到回声的信♥号♥♥了
I am no longer picking up Echo's signal.
为什么
I... I don't understand.
你说是从这个城市来的
You said it was coming from this city.
我只能推测 但是
I can only speculate, but
可能由于这些大气扰动
it is possible there's a latency issue with the frequency
引起了频率延迟问题
caused by all these atmospheric disturbances.
或许这是他们引诱我们进陷阱的信♥号♥♥
Or... maybe they sent the signal to lure us into a trap.
也许你的朋友真的死了
And maybe your friend's actually dead.
肯定不止我一个人这么想
Well, I can't be the only one thinking of that.
每个任务都有可能是个陷阱
Look, every mission could be a trap.
这个任务也没什么不同
This one is no different.
我告诉你 那个信♥号♥♥是回声自己发出的
I'm telling you that signal is being sent by Echo himself!
他还活着
He's alive!
你这是私人情感作祟
I think you're letting your personal feelings get in the way
毕竟是你让他死在了堡垒
because you left him for dead at the Citadel.
我当时别无选择 听到了吗
I had no choice. You hear me?
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我也会让他死的
I would've left him for dead too.
他不过是一个"普通人"
Besides, he's just another reg.
你怎么不挑个大块头呢
Why don't you pick on someone not your size?
等我把你拆了 你就没这么大了
You'll be a whole lot smaller when I'm through with you.
够了
That's enough!
中士 带上你的人
Sergeant, take your men
侦察一下这个区域是否有塔楼入口
and scout the area for a tower entrance.
我想和上尉单独谈谈
I want to talk to my Captain alone.
雷克斯 我也不想说这些 但是
Rex, I hate to say it, but...
你必须做好准备
you have to prepare yourself
回声可能已经死了
for the possibility that Echo is dead,
这也许是分离势力的诡计
and this is all a Separatist trick.
长官 在这场战争中 我看过很多兄弟倒下
Sir, I have watched so many of my brothers fall during this war,
我尽量不去回忆他们
and I try not to hang on to any one of them.
但我听到分离势力的信息时 一切就变了
But that changed when I heard that Separatist transmission.
那不是算法
It was no algorithm.
那是回声的声音 我知道
That was Echo's voice. I know it.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但是万一你错了
But if, for some reason, you're wrong...
那我自己处理
Then I'll deal with it.
好了 将军 技术员恢复了回声的信♥号♥♥
We're in business, General. Tech regained Echo's signal.
是从这座塔传来的 进展如何 技术员
It's coming from this tower. How's it going, Tech?
很抱歉花了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
准星 去看看
Hey, Crosshair, check it out.
是一部直梯
Yeah, it's a lift.
我们早就知道了
Well, we already knew that.
等等 等等 直梯
Wait, wait, wait. A lift?
我们要升多高啊
How far up are we going?
别担心 破坏者 我会握住你的手
Don't worry, Wrecker. I'll hold your hand.
拉倒吧 中士
Cut it out, Sarge.
给我找点机器人摧毁吧
Just give me some droids to crush.
记住 这是一个秘密任务
Remember, this is a stealth mission.
不能开火 不能爆破
No blasting, no blowing things up.
不能让别人知道我们在这里
Nobody knows we're here.
入侵者 攻击
Intruders! Attack!
为什么
Why?
秘密行动是没戏了
So much for stealth.
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Sorry. I just got excited.
我仍然锁定了回声的信♥号♥♥
I've still got a lock on Echo's signal.
伙计们 猎杀机器人吧
All right, men. Let's hunt some droids.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking!
回声的信♥号♥♥到底从哪里来的
Where exactly is Echo's signal coming from?
奇怪 我失去了信♥号♥♥
Strange. I just lost the signal.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How can that be?
这里没有"大气干扰"啊
There's no "atmospheric disturbances" up here.
我有一个新的理论
Well, I have a new theory.
我之前居然没有考虑过
I'm surprised I did not consider it earlier.
信♥号♥♥只能在数据传输期间跟踪
The signal is only traceable during data transmissions.
所以在回声发出信息之前 我无法接收信♥号♥♥
So until Echo dispenses more intel, I cannot pick up the signal.
好吧 我们分头行动
Okay, we're splitting up.
搜查每扇门
Search every door.
如果有人发现回声 就联♥系♥其他人
If someone finds Echo, contact the others.
我们一起进去 以防遇到麻烦
We go in together, just in case there's trouble.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你被包围了
You are surrounded!
信♥号♥♥好像恢复了
It appears the signal is back.
是从前面来的
It's from up ahead.
在里面
In there.
技术员 开门
Tech, open this door.
你们克隆人太容易预测了
You clones are so predictable.
沃特·坦伯
Wat Tambor.
你的算法几乎预测了
Your algorithm predicted nearly every move
你潜入普科尔的每一步
you made to infiltrate Purkoll.
没有算法
There is no algorithm.
我们知道你这里关着一个战俘
We know you're holding a prisoner of war here.
战俘 我不知道你是什么意思 上尉
Prisoner? I don't know what you mean, Captain.
我要和我的朋友一起离开这里
I am leaving here with my friend.
你的朋友死了
Your friend is dead.
他的大脑归我们了
His mind is ours.
说谎
Liar!
处决他们
Execute them.
技术员 给雷克斯开门
Tech, open that door for Rex!
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
希望你能找到你想要的东西 上尉
I hope you find what you're looking for, Captain.
这玩意看起来不妙
I don't like the look of this.
那里肯定有一个生命体
I'm definitely picking up a life-form in there.
这好像是休眠舱
It seems to be a stasis chamber.
我可以打开它
I think I can get it open.
回声 技术员
Echo. Tech.
我们得把他弄出去
We got to get him out of here.
想办法把他身上的破玩意拔了
Figure out how to unplug him from... From this mess.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
我们得乘坐穿梭机逃离堡垒
We... We have to get to the shuttle to escape the Citadel.
-不 我先上 -回声
- No! I'll go first. - Echo.
-不 不 不 -回声 我是雷克斯
- No! No. No. - Echo, it's Rex. I'm here.
不
No.
雷克斯 你回来找我了
Rex? You, you came back for me.
是的 我回来了
Yes. Yes, I did.
什么
What?
怎么回事 我在哪里
What happened? Where am I?
没事的 回声 你安全了
It's okay, Echo. You're safe now.
坐好了 士兵
Just sit tight, trooper.
你要回家了
You're going home.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表