剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第七集
过去的自己无法定义现在
派克的囚徒
Prisoners of the Pykes!
阿索卡·塔诺与生活在科洛桑星球
Ahsoka Tano has teamed up with the Martez Sisters
地下世界的马泰兹姐妹组队
who live in the underworld of the city planet Coruscant.
为了维持收支平衡
Struggling to make ends meet, Rafa Martez scored a job
拉法·马泰兹找了一个给凯塞尔星球运送香料的活
running a spice shipment from the planet Kessel.
阿索卡发现香料要卖♥♥给派克
Tempers flare when Ahsoka realized
一个强大的犯罪集团
the spice was being sold to the Pykes,
她们就吵起来了
a powerful crime syndicate.
阿索卡和拉法争吵时 崔丝·马泰兹扔了香料
As Ahsoka and Rafa argued, Trace Martez dumped the spice,
试图阻止她们争吵
hoping to end the dispute.
因为没有货物可以交付
With no shipment to deliver,
她们试图糊弄过去 结果三次都失败了
the three attempted to deceive the Pykes and failed.
她们现在被关在欧巴迪亚星球
We now find them imprisoned deep within a fortress
深处的要塞中
on the planet Oba Diah.
没想到我第一次开我的飞船
I never figured when I took my ship out for the first time
就会落到这个下场
I'd wind up in a place like this.
是你扔了香料
Hey, you dumped the spice.
要是你没接派克的活 我们也不会在这里
We wouldn't be here if you hadn't taken the job with the Pykes.
要是她没扔香料
Fact, if she doesn't dump the spice,
我们就完事走人了
we finish our job, and we're already gone.
派克会把香料变成毁灭人性的东西
Fact, the Pykes turned spice into something that ruins lives.
-到时候就是你的责任 -谁说的
- So, those lives would be on you! - Says who?
事实如此
That's just the way it is.
你不能损人利己
You can't profit from other people's suffering.
起码我不会让你这么做
Or at least, I won't let you.
你听听 活脱脱的绝地武士
Will you listen to this? We got a regular Jedi here.
如果我就是呢
What if I was?
别闹了
Don't kid around.
-你没告诉她吧 -告诉我什么
- You didn't tell her, did you? - Tell me what?
为什么我和崔丝跟绝地武士
About why Trace and I keep our distance from the Jedi,
还有上层人士保持距离
or any Topsiders for that matter.
闭嘴 拉法
Oh, shut up, Rafa.
那可不行
I don't think so,
除非你让"志士仁人"小姐
not if Miss "High Ideals" here
别跟我扯仁义道德
is gonna lecture me about morality.
几年前
A couple of years ago,
科洛桑表面有个监狱发生了越狱事件
there was a prison break on the surface of Coruscant,
就是你生活的地方
where you live,
有个黑帮分子叫齐罗
some gangster named Ziro.
然后绝地武士来了
Then came the Jedi.
我们很多人都亲眼看到
We watched, like so many others,
他们追着齐罗和他的黑帮来到传送门
as they chased Ziro and his gang down the portal,
在飞车上跳来跳去
leaping from speeder to speeder as they went.
最后 有个红眼外星人为了保护齐罗
Finally, some red-eyed alien protecting Ziro
朝一个正在爬升的货运机开了枪
blasted the engine of an ascending cargo transport.
飞船失去了控制
The ship went spiraling out of control.
绝地武士试图控制飞船
The Jedi went into action, tried to gain control of the ship.
飞船即将坠落在一个
There was a populated landing platform
人口密集的着陆平台
right in the path of the ship,
但是绝地武士让飞船撞入了传送墙
but the Jedi steered it clear of that, right into the portal wall.
墙的另一边就是我们的家
And on the other side of that wall was our home.
爸妈发现了 他们把我和拉法救了出来
Mom and Dad saw it coming. They got Rafa and I out.
但他们没那么走运
But they weren't so lucky.
绝地武士居然还没抓住齐罗
The Jedi didn't even capture Ziro.
因为飞船转移了他们的注意 让齐罗逃跑了
The "distraction" of the ship helped him get away.
后来绝地武士回来了 其中一个人走到我的面前
Afterward, the Jedi came back, and one of them came over to me.
真的很难忘
I'll never forget it.
她很美 黑色的战袍
She was beautiful, dark robes
与她浅绿色的皮肤形成鲜明对比
contrasting against her light green skin.
眼神很有穿透力
Penetrating eyes.
她看着我 你知道她说了什么吗
She looked at me, and you know what she said?
她说"我必须做出选择
She said, "I had to make a choice,
但是别担心 原力与你同在"
but not to worry, the Force will be with you."
就这样 她就走了
That's it. Then she was off.
我和崔丝就成了无父无母 无家可归的人
And Trace and I were left without parents, without a home,
我们只能离开那里 找个可以生存的地方
just left there to find our way in their system.
后来我每天都在为自己和崔丝建立新的生活
I've spent every day since building a new life for me and Trace,
我们不依赖绝地武士
and it's about us not depending on Jedi
和这些罪犯或者其他人
or these criminals or anyone else.
我们制定自己的规则 我们活得很好
We make our own rules, and we survive just fine!
直到崔丝让你跟着
That is, until Trace let you tag along.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
马泰兹
Martez.
马泰兹 跟我们来
Martez, come with us.
哪一个
Which one?
拉法
Rafa.
不要碰她
You're not touching her.
是的 她说得对 带她去吧
Yeah, she's right. Take her instead.
崔丝 如果我死了 家族生意就靠你了
Trace, if I die, you get the family business!
但我不想接手家族生意
But I don't want the family business!
反正是你的了
Well, it's yours anyway!
你不会死的 我会想办法的
But you're not gonna die! I'll figure something out!
快点啊
Figure it out quickly!
如果你想知道真♥相♥
If you want to know the truth,
疼痛无法让我专注
uh, pain really doesn't help me focus.
谈话 谈话一直是件好事
Talking? Now, talking is always a good thing.
现在这么一想
Look, now that I think about it,
我觉得凯塞尔的人骗了我们
I think the people on Kessel scammed us.
拉法说的是实话
You know, Rafa is telling the truth.
从那一天起 真的是我们两姐妹在对抗全世界
Since that day, it's really been us versus everyone else,
直到你出现
until you showed up.
那你为什么要帮我
So, why'd you bother with me?
这是我妈妈会做的事
It's something my mother would've done.
她喜欢帮助别人
She always believed in helping others.
我现在的生活方式 和我小时候的教育不同
This life I have, it's not how I was raised.
现实所迫
It's how it is.
你们对她做了什么 回答我
What did you do to her? Answer me!
别惹他们生气 崔丝
Don't make them mad, Trace.
如果他们不想惹我生气
How about they don't make me mad
就告诉我 他们对我姐做了什么
and tell me what they did to my sister!
放开她
Let her go!
确保拉法没事
Make sure Rafa's okay!
崔丝
Trace!
香料在哪里
Where is the spice?
听着 我可以告诉你香料在哪里
Okay, look. I'll tell you where the spice is.
我只是不想我的朋友听到
I just didn't want my friends to hear me tell you.
只有一次机会
Okay, I'm gonna get one shot at this.
拉法
Rafa.
我不知道香料在哪
I don't know where the spice is!
没事了
It's all right.
崔丝在哪
Where's Trace?
他们带走了她 但我们得走了
They took her, but listen, we have to go.
立刻
Now!
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
不是我
It wasn't me.
好像是停电了
I think there was a power outage,
能量力场关闭了
and the energy field turned off.
我们运气也太好了
About time we caught a break.
我们去找崔丝
Let's go get Trace.
放我们出去
Hey, let us out!
你疯了吗 我差点朝你开枪了
Are you crazy? I could have shot you!
你在逗我吧 我们是来救你的
You gotta be kidding me. We came to rescue you!
不 我正准备去救你们俩呢
No, I was on my way to break you two out!
-这边 -不 这边
- This way! - No, this way!
为了打破僵局 走这边
Tiebreaker, come on!
崔丝 太迟了
Trace, it's too late!
我想试试
I'll take my chances.
崔丝 小心点
Uh, Trace! Careful!
你看到了吗 快点 阿索卡
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表