剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第九集
第一部分
不忘旧友
外环星域被包围了
Outer Rim under siege!
分离势力发动了一次大规模进攻
Separatist forces have launched a major offensive.
由邪恶的机器人格里弗斯将军领导
Led by the evil droid General Grievous,
共和国♥军♥队被推向了边缘
Republic forces are pushed to the brink.
为了应对这场势不可挡的袭击
In response to this overwhelming attack,
绝地委员会已经派出了将军们
the Jedi Council has dispatched its Generals,
让他们远离核心世界
sending them far from the Core Worlds
支援被围困的克隆人
to bolster the beleaguered clones.
在遥远的耶尔巴纳星球上
On the distant planet of Yerbana,
我们发现212军团的科迪指挥官
we find Commander Cody of the 212th
急需增援
in desperate need of reinforcements.
击中目标
Hit the targets!
躲起来 躲起来
Take cover! Take cover!
留神 留神
Look out! Look out!
留神
Look out!
瞄准眼睛
Aim for their eyes!
将军
General!
科迪 撤退
Cody, get down!
看来这个前线进展顺利啊
Well, I can see things are going splendidly on this front.
情况不妙 我们找不到战术机器人
It's no good. We can't locate the tactical droid.
他躲在视线之外
He's staying out of sight.
阿纳金 你在哪
Anakin, where are you?
我在这里
I'm right here.
你蹲着干什么
What are you doing down there?
我们在躲避攻击 赶紧蹲下
We are taking cover. Now get down!
你不是吧
You're not serious.
这里最多只有一千个机器人
There's only a thousand droids down there, tops.
你想干嘛 雷克斯上尉呢
What are you up to? Where's Captain Rex?
我们已经结束了战斗
We already finished our battle,
所以我们决定来帮你
so we decided to come help you with yours.
你又开始戏精了
You're overdoing it. Again!
大♥师♥ 我不是不尊重你
Master, I mean no disrespect.
如果你愿意 我可以和你一起躲在这里
If you want, I can hide here with you,
我们可以让城市里的人承受更久的痛苦
and we can let the people in the city suffer longer.
阿纳金 你知道我
Now, Anakin, you know I...
或者我们可以按我的方式做事 现在就帮他们
Or we can do things my way and help them now.
好吧 我不想阻止你
All right. I know better than to try and stop you.
你这次有什么计划
What's your plan this time?
待在这里
Stay here.
一个目标接近 我们打不中
One target approaching. We can't hit it.
确认目标
Identify target.
停火 全部火力瞄准绝地武士
Cease fire. All batteries take aim at the Jedi.
准备 瞄准
Ready. Aim.
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire.
我是来投降的
I have come to surrender.
投降 松了一口气
Surrender? That's a relief.
通知战术机器人
Notify the tactical droid.
你们的军队英勇善战
Your forces fought valiantly,
我必须承认你们的火力比我们强
and I must admit that we are overmatched by your superior firepower.
祝贺你们 我在许多星球
I congratulate you, for I have fought
打过很多战争
in many battles on many planets...
R2 我们还要待在这里多久
R2. How much longer are we stuck down here?
太好了 我去告诉他们
Great. I'll tell the boys.
伙计们 再坚持一会儿
All right, men. Hang in there a little longer.
遵命
Sir, yes, sir.
所以我就是有了这些想法
So, it is with these thoughts in mind
我愿意投降
that I gladly surrender myself
接受分离势力处置
to the mercy of the Separatist forces.
为什么停火
Why have you ceased fire?
绝地武士 阿纳金·天行者向我们投降了 指挥官
Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker, has surrendered to us, Commander.
他来了
There he is.
这是个陷阱 你们这些蠢货 开火
It's a trap, you fools. Open fire!
就现在 R2
Now, R2!
将军
General.
是的 科迪 你也可以一起
Yes, Cody. You may join the fun as well.
遵命
Yes, sir.
-朝他们射击 -开火
- Blast them! - Fire!
-快 快 快 -快点
- Go! Go, go, go! - Move it! Move it!
好极了 阿纳金 你又成功了
Bravo, Anakin. You've done it again.
这不全是我的功劳
Oh, I can't take all the credit.
你的无助帮了我投降的大忙
Your state of helplessness really sold them on my surrender talk.
很乐意帮忙 朋友
Always glad to help, my friend.
我是天行者 怎么了 上将
Skywalker here. What is it Admiral?
长官 我们收到一个来自
Sir, we've received a transmission
你子空间频率"支点" 的信♥号♥♥
from someone using your subspace frequency "Fulcrum."
看到格瑞拉了
Saw Gerrera?
也许昂德隆的围攻情况变糟了
Perhaps the siege at Onderon has taken a turn for the worse.
不 长官 不是格瑞拉
No, sir, it's not Gerrera.
你们还是上船接受信♥号♥♥吧
You had best take this transmission here on the ship.
你们两个一起
Both of you.
好吧 上将
All right, Admiral.
你让我们大老远回来有什么要事吗
What's so important you brought us all the way back here?
你好 大♥师♥ 好久不见
Hello, Master. It's been a while.
阿索卡 什么
Ahsoka. Wha...
难以置信 你好吗
I don't believe it! How are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
你没事吧
Are... Are you okay?
我没事 谢谢
I'm all right. Thank you.
我希望我们有更多时间谈谈
I wish we had more time to talk,
但我有紧急消息要告诉你们俩
but I have urgent information for both of you.
怎么了 阿索卡
What is it, Ahsoka?
博-卡坦夫人和我找到了叛徒西斯尊主 摩尔
Lady Bo-Katan and I have located the renegade Sith Lord, Maul.
如果我们行动迅速 我们应该能抓住他
And if we move swiftly, we believe we can capture him.
现在一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
什么
What?
如果阿索卡没有离开绝地武士团
If Ahsoka hadn't left the Order,
那她就不会去她该去的地方
then she wouldn't have been where she needed to be.
这也是一种看待的方式
That's one way to look at it, I suppose.
这是唯一的方式
It's the only way to look at it.
我们终于要抓住摩尔了
We're gonna capture Maul, finally.
我以为你会更兴奋
I thought you would be more excited about this.
我是谨慎乐观的
I am cautiously optimistic.
阿索卡 我很高兴
Ahsoka, I'm so glad...
我们得改天再叙
We'll have to catch up another time.
事情进展很快
Things are moving quickly.
我们在这里浪费的每一分钟
Every minute we waste here
都是给摩尔一个溜走的机会
gives Maul an opportunity to slip away.
我们理解 请跟我来
We understand. Please, follow me.
博-卡坦已经追踪摩尔的行踪好几个月了
Bo-Katan had been tracking Maul's movements for several months.
我在欧巴迪亚的派克那里
I was able to obtain some transmission codes
得到了一些传输码
from the Pykes on Oba Diah,
这有助于她确定他之前的一些位置
which helped her pinpoint some of his previous locations.
你在欧巴迪亚干什么
What were you doing on Oba Diah?
说来话长 而且这与现在的情况无关
That's a long story and not really relevant right now.
有关的是
What is relevant
我们知道摩尔在桑达里的曼达洛
is that we know Maul is on Mandalore in the city of Sundari.
你确定吗
You're certain of this?
他两天前到的
He arrived two days ago.
那你为什么不自己抓住他呢
So why not take him yourself?
话句话说 你想从共和国得到什么
Or, to be more specific, what do you want from the Republic?
我没有围攻所需的人数
I don't have the numbers needed for a siege.
如果不彻底封锁这座城市 摩尔会再次逃跑
Without a complete lockdown of the city, Maul will escape again.
所以我提议联♥合♥行♥动♥
That's why I'm proposing a joint operation.
如果我们成功了 你得到摩尔 我得到曼达洛
If we are successful, you'll have Maul and I'll have Mandalore.
如果共和国♥军♥队协助你进攻
If Republic forces aid you in your assault,
这会打破已有100年历史的条约
it will break treaties that are 100 years old.
我们将被卷入另一场战争
We will effectively be drawn into yet another war.
再打一场又如何
What's one more?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表