剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我们还没打完第一场
Well, we're not finished with our first one yet.
我会把这件事通知绝地委员会
I will advise the Jedi Council of this development.
没时间了
There's no time!
摩尔对曼达洛的影响正在摧毁我的人♥民♥
Maul's influence on Mandalore is destroying my people!
摩尔杀了他们的统治者 我姐姐
He murdered their ruler, my sister!
我以为她对你很重要呢
I thought she meant something to you!
是的 现在也很重要
She did. And still does.
但我不能让我的感情蒙蔽我的判断
But I cannot allow my feelings to cloud my judgment.
委员会将决定我们的行动方针
The council will decide what our course of action will be.
我说了这是浪费时间
I told you this was a waste of time.
从整体来看 这已经很顺利了
So, that went well, all things considered.
你们俩真的没变
You two certainly haven't changed.
这是件坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
来 我有个惊喜给你
Come on. I have a surprise for you.
-指挥官 -长官
- Commander. - Sir.
他们不应该向我致敬了
They shouldn't salute me anymore.
我都离开绝地武士团了
Not since I left the Order.
这对他们来说不重要
It doesn't matter to them.
这是一种尊重
It's a sign of respect.
他们知道你为他们经历了什么
They know what you went through for them,
日复一日 一场又一场的战斗
day after day, battle after battle.
忠诚对克隆人来说意味着一切
Loyalty means everything to the clones.
大家注意
Company, attention!
去吧 他们一直在等你
Go ahead. They've been waiting to see you.
雷克斯和他们知道你回来 就开始工作了
As soon as Rex and the guys knew you were back, they got to work.
油漆有点粗糙
The paint job is a little crude,
但我们觉得心意到了
but we think it gets the idea across.
很高兴你回来 指挥官
Glad to have you back, Commander.
雷克斯 谢谢
Rex, thank you.
但你不用再叫我指挥官了
But you don't have to call me commander anymore.
当然 指挥官
Sure thing, Commander.
我还有一个惊喜给你
I have one more surprise for you.
阿纳金 雷克斯 准备好所有部队
Anakin, Rex, prepare all forces.
我们马上就要跳到超空间了
We're jumping to hyperspace immediately.
遵命
Yes, sir.
伙计们 跟我来
Men, with me.
小心点 你们听到了 小伙子们 走吧
Watch it! Watch it! You heard him, lads! Let's go!
对曼达洛的袭击得到批准了吗
So, the attack on Mandalore was approved?
不 是科洛桑 格里弗斯袭击了国会大厦
No, it's Coruscant. Grievous has attacked the capitol.
议长呢
What about the Chancellor?
沙克·蒂被派去保护他
Shaak Ti has been sent to protect him,
但温度大♥师♥和她失去了联♥系♥
but Master Windu has lost contact with her.
不用担心 我们的舰队可以在一小时内到达
Not to worry. Our fleet can be there within the hour.
就这样
So that's it?
你要抛弃博-卡坦和她的人♥民♥吗
You're going to abandon Bo-Katan and her people?
阿索卡 你很清楚
Ahsoka, surely you understand this is
这是克隆人战争的关键时刻
a pivotal moment in the Clone Wars.
共和国的心脏受到攻击
The heart of the Republic is under attack.
我很清楚 你在一如既往地玩弄政♥治♥
I understand that, as usual, you're playing politics.
这就是为什么人们对绝地武士失去了信心
This is why the people have lost faith in the Jedi.
我曾经也是
I had too,
直到有人提醒我绝地武士团
until I was reminded of what the Order
对真正需要的人来说意味着什么
means to people who truly need us.
现在 科洛桑的人需要我们
Right now, people on Coruscant need us.
不 议长需要你
No. The Chancellor needs you.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我也不想这样
I'm not trying to be.
我把501军团分开
I'll divide the 501st,
在阿索卡的指挥下组建一个新部队
make a new division under Ahsoka's command.
不幸的是 阿索卡已经不属于
Unfortunately, Ahsoka is no longer a part
共和国的大军了
of the Grand Army of the Republic.
我们把雷克斯提升为指挥官
We'll promote Rex to Commander
让他领导新部队
and have him lead the new division.
阿索卡可以给他当顾问
Ahsoka can go with him as an adviser.
你说呢
What do you say?
我接受
I accept.
前提是欧比旺同意
That is, if Obi-Wan agrees.
很好
Very well.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
还有一件事
One other thing.
我杀过摩尔一次
I killed Maul once.
最好抓住他
Best to capture him.
他好像不会死
He doesn't seem to stay dead.
谢谢你一如既往的支持
Thanks for the support. As always.
这是朋友应该做的
That's what friends are for.
如果你要面对摩尔 你需要这些
If you're going to face Maul, you'll need these.
我保管得很好 它们跟新的一样
I took care of them. They're good as new.
甚至更好一点
Maybe a little better.
你抓住摩尔 我来搞定格里弗斯
You capture Maul. I'll take care of Grievous.
如果幸运的话 一切很快就会结束
With any luck, this will all be over soon.
克诺比大♥师♥经常说从来就没有运气
Master Kenobi always said there's no such thing as luck.
还好我没这么教你
Good thing I taught you otherwise.
阿纳金
Anakin!
祝你好运
Good luck.
指挥官 曼达洛总理阿尔梅克的电♥话♥
Commander, I have Prime Minister Almec of Mandalore on the comm.
接通
Put him through.
这次入侵是什么意思
What is the meaning of this invasion?
共和国直接违反了我们的条约
The Republic presence here is a direct violation of our treaty.
你的死期到了 阿尔梅克
Your time has come, Almec.
我们知道你是摩尔的傀儡 我们要来抓他
We know you're Maul's puppet, and we are coming for him.
博-卡坦夫人 叛徒
Mistress Bo-Katan, the traitor.
我早该知道你是这次入侵的幕后黑手
I should have known you were behind this incursion.
支持共和国会让你成为
Siding with the Republic will make you
人♥民♥眼中的敌人
an enemy in the eyes of the people.
我没意见
I'm fine with that.
你一点也不像你姐姐
You're nothing like your sister.
萨克森 准备全力进攻
Saxon, prepare our forces for an all-out attack.
鲁克 向集团汇报入侵事件
Rook, inform the syndicate of the invasion.
我们好久没打过这样的仗了
It's been a while since we had a fight like this.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
厄莎 你能确认目标的位置吗
Ursa, can you confirm the target's location?
我只能确认摩尔没有离开这座城市
I can only confirm that Maul has not left the city.
其他寻找他的尝试都被阻止了
All other attempts to locate him have been blocked.
萨克森已经加强了防御措施
Saxon is already scrambling his defenses.
敌袭
We've got incoming!
还在等什么 走啊
What are you waiting for? Get out there!
抱歉 我忘了给你带喷气背包
Sorry, I didn't think to bring you a jetpack.
不需要
Don't need one.
看谁先落地
Race you to the surface.
谢谢 指挥官
Thanks, Commander!
我赢了
Beat you.
有些事永远不会改变
Some things never change.
我们遇到了比预期更强烈的攻击
We're meeting stronger opposition than anticipated.
他们已经占领了码头 正朝着你的位置移♥动♥
They've already taken the docks and are moving on your position.
逃到地下城 在那里见面
Escape to the Undercity. You will be met there.
明白
Understood.
没有摩尔的踪迹
No sign of Maul yet.
我们无法持续长时间的围攻
We can't sustain a long siege.
我去王座厅和阿尔梅克谈谈
I'll head for the throne room and deal with Almec.
你必须找到摩尔
You must find Maul.
你去码头支援厄莎
I want you to support Ursa at the docks.
我们必须确保摩尔不会逃跑
We must ensure Maul doesn't escape.
前提是他在这里
If he's here.
如果他不在 那么这一切就正中了他的圈套
If he's not, then all of this plays right into his hands.
雷克斯指挥官 这是CT-0292 我们有所发现
Commander Rex, this is CT-0292. I think we have something.
我马上过去 上尉
I'll be right there, Captain.
沃恩上尉 有什么发现
Captain Vaughn, what have you got?
我们当时正在切断通往地下城的入口
We were cutting off this access point to the Undercity,
发现了一位领导人 加尔·萨克森
when we engaged one of the leadership, Gar Saxon.
他从那里消失了 看起来很匆忙
He disappeared through there. Seemed in a hurry.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表