剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Isn't this sweet?
还能交朋友
Making friends?
崔丝 拉法 退后
Trace. Rafa. Back away.
看来你记得我
So, you remember me.
别担心 死神卫没有了
Don't worry. Death Watch is gone.
现在 你和我有一个共同的敌人
And now, you and I have a common enemy.
摩尔
Maul.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我会在路上解释一切
Once we are underway I will explain everything.
你有五分钟的时间来决定
You have five minutes to decide.
看来她需要你的帮助 和我们一样
Sounds like she needs your help, just like we did.
但如果走这条路 我不知道它会通向哪里
But if I go down this path, I'm afraid where it might lead.
你是说回绝地武士团吗
You mean, back to the Jedi?
是的
Yes.
去吧 这是你的使命
Go. It's what you're meant to do.
拉法说得对
Rafa's right.
好吧
All right.
但我想把摩托放在这儿 以防万一
But let me keep my bike here, just in case.
成交
Deal.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表