剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
If it makes you feel better, go find your boss.
但当他问起为什么交通阻塞
But when he asks what the holdup is,
我就告诉他这是你的错
I'm gonna tell him it's your fault.
你去惹麻烦吧
So, while you go get in trouble,
我要开始装货了
I'm gonna start loading up my ship.
伙计们 赶紧的
Come on, guys. Let's get moving.
我向你保证 这次延误不会造成变数
I assure you, this delay does not change things.
我们将按计划进行
We will proceed as planned.
你在我设计的这个装置里
You are but one small piece moving
只是一个小零件
in this mechanism which I have designed.
但你出了故障
And yet when you falter,
就会危及一切
it jeopardizes everything.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我知道共和国正在打击我的行动
I understand that the Republic is cracking down on my operations.
就在一周前他们突袭了
Just a week ago they raided
我抵达科洛桑的一批货
one of my shipments arriving on Coruscant.
有绝地武士吗
Were there Jedi?
我不知道 我的人都死了
I don't know. None of my men made it out.
那么答案是肯定的
Well, then the answer is yes.
我还有其他事情要处理 没时间处理你的烂摊子
I have things to attend to other than your incompetence.
别耽搁了
Make sure there are no more delays.
再有下次
And if there are,
深红黎明应该很乐意
I am certain Crimson Dawn would love the opportunity
接手你的生意
to take control of your operation.
他这是挑拨集团内斗
He plays members of the Collective against one another.
对我们这行很有效啊
An efficient way to deal with our kind of business.
想必摩尔知道我们不会满足他的要求
Surely Maul knows we do not jump to his demand.
那你当面和他说清楚啊
Would you care to make that clear to him?
长官 快来 囚犯逃跑了
Sir, come quickly. The prisoner has escaped.
传输日志
The transmission log.
看看你在哪
Let's find out where you are.
曼达洛 摩尔在那里干什么
Mandalore? What's Maul doing there?
我就知道你不是小走私犯
I knew you were no petty smuggler.
你是谁
Who are you?
绝地武士
A Jedi.
你的朋友也是绝地武士吗
Are your friends Jedi as well?
不 只有我 他们不知道
No. Just me. They have no idea.
好吧 那绝地委员会应该会后悔派你过来
Well then, the Jedi Council will regret sending you here.
女士 不好意思 女士
Miss. Uh, excuse me, Miss.
我在货单上找不到这批香料
I cannot find it anywhere on the manifest for you to have this spice.
我的经理说这很不正常 是的
And my manager said this is highly irregular. Yes.
他在哪里 我没见到经理啊
Where is he? I don't see any manager.
你只是不想干活
You just don't want to do the work.
就是这样 不是吗
That's it, isn't it?
-拉法 -现在不是时候
- Uh, Rafa. - Not now.
这个经理在哪
So, where is this manager, huh?
拉法 住口
Rafa, stop!
根本没有 对吗
There isn't one, is there?
你这个小骗子
You little liar.
他就在你后面
He's right behind you.
好吧
All right.
你没有着陆的授权
You don't have authorization to be here.
暂停交易
I'm shutting you down.
授权 是啊 当然了
Authorization? Uh, yeah. Of course.
有道理
Makes sense.
让我看看货单
Let me see the ship's manifest.
好主意
Great idea.
崔丝 你把货单给他
Trace, why don't you give him the manifest?
什么 我是说 对啊
What? I mean, right.
-我落在船上了 -你哪儿也不许去
- I, I, I left it on the ship. - You're not going anywhere.
你猜怎么着 你的货单在这里
What do you know? I got your manifest right here.
没错 杀了她
Yes. Kill her.
没错 抓住她 抓住她
Yes. Yes, get her. Get her.
不
Oh, no.
什么
What?
再见 朋友
See ya, pal.
来啊 下一个是谁
Come on. Who's next?
是我
It's me.
干得好 走吧
Nice work. Come on.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you.
处决你有助于恢复派克家族的声誉
Your execution will help restore the Pykes' reputation.
你来得正好
Your timing is perfect.
说到正好
Speaking of perfect timing.
住手
Stop what you're doing.
听着 你不必处决她
Look, you don't have to execute her.
我们把你的香料带回来了
We brought your spice back.
愚蠢
Foolish.
我们知道你们都在为共和国和这个绝地武士工作
We know you are both working for the Republic and this Jedi.
绝地武士
Jedi?
她 绝地武士 拜托
Her, a Jedi? Come on.
我懂了 所以这是真的
I see. So, it is true.
绝地武士利用了你们两个
The Jedi used you both.
你们居然真的这么蠢
How unfortunate that your stupidity is so authentic.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你跟我说了你父母的事 我还怎么告诉你
How could I after what you told me about your parents?
等等 你真的是绝地武士
Wait. So, you're actually a Jedi?
曾经是
Was a Jedi.
所以你不是绝地武士
So, you're not a Jedi?
我受过训练 但我离开了
I was trained. But I left.
这也行
You can do that?
准备处决她们
Prepare to execute them all.
现在不是解释这一切的时候
Look, now is really not the time to explain all this.
是啊 你知道应该是什么时候吗
Yeah. You know when the time was?
当我们在监狱里的时候 你就应该告诉我
When we were in prison. You should have told me.
快走
Come on.
追
After them.
否则我们都要承担后果
Or we'll all suffer the consequences.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你 崔丝
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before, Trace.
如果你是绝地武士 那你枪法应该挺好吧
Well, if you're a Jedi, I assume you're a good shot?
-是的 -那就开枪吧
- Yes. - Then shoot something.
.46方向又有一架
Got another one closing point 4-6.
-保持警惕 -就绪
- Keep it tight. - I'm on it.
右倾
I'm banking right.
-他咬 -击中
- He bit... - Got him.
-我们失去了后部护盾 -还有枪
- We've lost the rear deflector shields. - And the gun.
抓紧
Hang on.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
虽然失去了后部护盾
We might have lost the rear deflectors,
但我们还有前部
but we still have the front.
这主意不太好吧
Uh, this isn't a good idea.
是啊 这次我同意阿索卡
Yeah. I'm gonna agree with Ahsoka on this one.
我们也算帮了点忙吧
Glad we could help.
既然派克认为我是绝地武士的特工
Since the Pykes think I was an operative working for the Jedi,
他们应该不会很快来找你们
I don't think they'll come looking for you any time soon.
所以 也许
So, maybe...
所以你不会以走私香料罪逮捕我
So, you're not going to arrest me for spice smuggling?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你是绝地武士 对吧
Well, you're a Jedi, right?
你不是以追踪像我这样的罪犯为生吗
Don't you make a living tracking down criminals like me?
我说了 我曾经是绝地武士
I told you, I was a Jedi.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么会有人放弃绝地武士的身份
Why would anyone walk away from being a Jedi?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
无意冒犯 但我不想听你复杂的故事
No offense but I don't want to hear your complicated story.
我跟你说实话
Let me level with you.
你可能不认为自己是绝地武士 但你的表现很像
You might not think of yourself as a Jedi, but you act like one.
至少是我理想中的样子
Or at least how I want them to be.
她说得对 我们玩得太过火了
She's right. We got in over our heads.
没有你 我们就完了
Without you, we'd be done for.
不管你是不是绝地武士 你都是我的朋友
Jedi or not, I consider you my friend.
好甜蜜呀
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表