剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
Think of all the good you could do
而不是派克 这就是大功一件
if we delivered the spice to someplace else instead of the Pykes.
如果你能帮我们完成任务 这也是大功一件
Think of all the good you can do by helping us finish this job.
我说了 没人能抢我的飞船
I said no one is taking my ship!
什么情况
What was that?
-不 你做了什么 -你做了什么
- Oh, no. What did you do? - What did you do?
我把香料扔了
I dumped the spice.
-你做了什么 -你做了什么
- You did what? - You did what?
问题解决了 你们两个的方法都没戏了
Problem solved. Neither one of you gets your way.
我还保留我的飞船 不客气
And I keep my ship. You're welcome.
在你可以做出的选择中
Of all the choices you could make,
这是最糟的一个
that is literally the worst one.
虽然很难相信 但我同意她的说法
I can't believe this, but I agree with her.
什么
What?
香料给了我们选择的权利 现在
The spice gave us options. Now--
现在我们接受了
Now we have a deal to deliver spice
给星际犯罪集团送香料的任务
to an intergalactic crime syndicate
可是香料没了
and no spice to deliver.
给黑帮送香料不是件坏事么
But I thought delivering spice to gangsters was a bad thing.
是的 但你得交付啊
It is. But you have to pay them somehow.
现在 我们欠派克货物
Right now, we owe the Pykes.
那把香料制成药物
Then how was turning the spice
能解决任何问题吗
into medicine gonna solve anything?
那是一场道德辩论
Well, that was more of an ethical debate.
我刚才还没想到解决派克问题的办法
I hadn't figured out how to solve the Pyke problem yet.
你们俩真是一对奇葩
You two are just a pair, that's for sure.
我告诉你 我只能想出一个给派克抵债的办法
I'll tell you what, I can think of one way to pay off the Pykes.
我正站在里面
And I'm standing in it.
不能碰我的飞船
No one is touching my ship.
在你把价值三万信用币的香料
You should have thought of that
扔进太空之前 你怎么不动动脑子呢
before you dumped 30,000 credits worth of spice into space.
行啦 你们两个
Stop it, both of you.
我说我刚才还没想到办法
I said I didn't have it figured it out yet!
你现在想到了吗
Oh, but you do now?
到时候就知道了
We'll find out.
还要再过一遍吗
Okay. Do we need to go over it again?
不 因为不管我们过多少遍
Nope. Because no matter how many times we go over it,
我可以告诉你 这行不通的
I can tell you, it's not going to work.
为什么
Why?
因为这是个糟糕的计划
Because it's a bad plan.
的确是个糟糕的计划
It is a pretty bad plan.
抱歉 你们俩有更好的计划吗
I'm sorry. Did either of you have a better one?
那好吧 看来我的计划是最好的
Well, then, sounds like my plan is the best one we got.
这并不能说明它能否奏效
That's not really addressing whether or not it's gonna work.
别担心 我还有一两个你们不知道的绝招
Don't worry. I've got a trick or two that you don't know about.
可以分享一下吗
Care to share?
不 暂时还不行
No. Not yet at least.
你们从凯塞尔运来香料的路上
I assume that you had no trouble
没遇到什么麻烦吧
transporting the spice from Kessel?
没有 这是我最顺利的工作了
Not at all. This is one of the smoothest jobs I've ever had.
很好
Good.
要是出了什么事
If anything had happened,
那你就倒霉了
it would have been very unfortunate for you.
这是你的酬劳
Here is your payment.
现在 让我们看看那批货
Now, let us take a look at that cargo.
你不相信我 是你雇的我
You don't trust me? I mean, you hired me.
我不相信派克以外的人
I don't trust anyone who isn't a Pyke.
付我们信用币 然后送我们上路
You want to pay us our credits and send us on our way.
这是你的信用币
Here are your credits.
现在 走吧
Now, go on your way.
我收回 我喜欢这个计划
I take it back. I'm liking this plan.
这非常不合规矩
This is highly irregular.
我要确保这次交易没有问题
I'm going to make sure everything sorts out to our liking.
当然
Sure.
谢谢 希望下次继续合作
Thanks for everything. We'll hopefully see you soon.
开船
Fire up the ship.
稍等
Just a moment.
我需要密♥码♥打开箱子
I need the code to unlock the bin.
我们已经传给你了
I think we transmitted that to you already.
我们走吧 崔丝
Let's get out of here, Trace.
香料呢
Where is the spice?
什么 不可能
What? I don't believe it.
一定是凯塞尔骗了你们
Kessel must have double-crossed you.
太悲剧了
Well, that's really unfortunate.
派巡逻舰拦住她们 释放牵引光束
I want patrol ships to cut them off. Engage the tractor beam.
快点带我们离开这里
You better get us out of here now.
巡逻舰
Patrol ships.
他们追不上我
They won't be able to keep up.
什么情况
What was that?
牵引光束 拉法
That is a tractor beam, Rafa.
事先声明 他们审问我的时候
Just so you know, when they interrogate me,
我会把责任推到你身上
I'm blaming the whole thing on you.
我们三个人的问题都不少
Between the three of us, there's plenty of blame to go around.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表