剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
You see that? Come on, Ahsoka!
如果你跳不过来 阿索卡 我们会回来救你的
If you can't make it, Ahsoka, we'll be back for you!
我们离开这里 她跳不过来的
Let's get outta here. She won't make it.
我们不能就这样丢下她
We can't just leave her!
等等 她去哪儿了
Wait, where'd she go?
她没跳过来 太可怕了
She didn't make it. That's terrible.
阿索卡
Ahsoka!
我在这里
I'm here.
-你是怎么做到的 -其实我运动细胞很好
- How'd you do that? - I'm more athletic than I look.
-太诡异了 -没时间讨论这个了
- That's not normal. - We don't have time to discuss this.
走吧
Let's go!
终于找到出路了
Finally. There's our way out.
他们居然费这么大功夫杀我们
All of this effort to kill us is crazy.
我以为派克没骗过人
You'd think these Pykes have never pulled a fast one
或者被人骗过呢
or had a fast one pulled on them.
和罪犯做生意就是这个下场
This is what happens when you get into business with criminals.
谋生的时候
When you're trying to make a living,
不会去想做买♥♥卖♥♥
you don't really think of the possible
可能会受到刑讯逼供
torture or execution part of the deal.
派克不会让我们离开这个星球的
The Pykes aren't gonna let us get off this planet.
这事关他们的名声
Their reputation is at stake.
好吧 阿索卡 你办法挺多
Fine. Ahsoka, you seem resourceful.
你去关门 我和崔丝去分散警卫的注意力
You go disable the gates while Trace and I distract the guards.
这说明你认为关门比较难
That must mean you think disabling the gate is the difficult part.
看来你们俩相处越来越好了
Looks like you two are getting along better.
看起来不一定是真的
Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving. Come on.
看来她们又有麻烦了
Looks like they're in trouble again.
打得漂亮
Nice shot.
快走
Hey, come on.
难以置信 我好像看到我的飞船了
I don't believe it. I think I see my ship!
或许你适合这种生活 但崔丝不一定适合
You might be cut out for this life, but I'm not sure about Trace.
如果她不想参与我的工作
If she doesn't wanna be involved
她可以说出来
with the jobs I do, she can say so.
你觉得她会拒绝你吗
Do you think she'd say no to you?
你是她的姐姐
You're her sister.
她肯定觉得你是在为她好
She'd never think you don't have her best interests at heart.
你想干嘛 这对你有什么好处
What do you want? What's in this for you?
有信用币吗 我要吃点东西
Hey, got any credits? I need something to eat.
我看起来有信用币吗
Do I look like I have credits?
要是没有 我就不会问了
Well, if you didn't, I wouldn't be asking.
我们现在很忙 走开
We're busy right now. Get out of here.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你还没有回答过我的问题
You never answered my question.
在我的人生中
In my life,
只要发现需要帮助的人
when you find people who need your help,
不管怎样都要帮助他们
you help them, no matter what.
我就是这样的人
I guess it's just who I am.
我认识一个跟你说话很像的人
I knew someone who used to talk like you.
是的 崔丝告诉我了
Yeah, Trace told me.
我真的很努力了
I'm just trying to do what's best.
你们有信用币吗
Hey, you guys got any credits?
没有 走开
No, get out of here.
等等
Wait.
你在找她们吗
Are you looking for them?
你看见她们了吗
Have you seen them?
她们对你来说值多少钱
What's it worth to you?
她在那里
There she is.
天使停在一个着陆平台上
The Angel is parked on one of the landing platforms.
我们找一条路上去就行
All we have to do is find a way up there.
忘了你的飞船吧
Forget about your ship.
我们赶紧找点东西帮我们离开这里
Let's take the first thing we can find and get off this rock.
不 银色天使我刚造好
No! I just finished putting the Silver Angel together.
如果你够聪明 就想办法活着再造一艘
And if you're smart, you'd wanna live to build another
而不是为了那艘飞船去送死
instead of dying to get the one you've got.
要我丢下我的飞船 除非你给我买♥♥一艘新的
If we leave my ship behind, you're buying me a new one.
只要我能活着筹到钱 那就没问题
As long as I'm alive to fund one, I'm good.
她们在那里
There they are.
快跑
Run.
飞车 那里
The speeder. There!
你怎么看
What do you think?
我不确定 可能是我在卡拉克遇到的绝地武士
I'm not sure. It could be the Jedi I met on Carlac.
但如果是她 她在这里干什么
But if it is her, what is she doing here?
她的出现可能会影响我们的任务
Her presence could compromise our mission.
也许吧 但别忘了我们有一个共同的敌人
Perhaps, but don't forget we have a common enemy.
盯着她 她可能对我们有用
Let's keep track of her. She could be of use to us.
你害我损失了几千信用币
You cost me thousands of credits.
然后还想骗我
And then you tried to cheat me.
你们真的以为可以骗过派克吗
Did you honestly think you'd get away with fooling a Pyke?
要不是这么想 我们也不会
I mean, we wouldn't have tried if we didn't think--
-安静 -杀了她们就完事了
- Silence! - Kill them. And let's move on.
你不想知道香料在哪里吗
I thought you wanted to know where the spice was?
你的朋友还在城里
Your little friend is still in the city.
找到她以后 我会拷问她
When we find her, I'll torture her
问出我们需要知道的一切
and find out everything we need to know.
处决她们 了结此事
Now, execute them and be done with it.
这份工作怎么会变成这样
This is not the way I saw this job ending.
阿索卡
Ahsoka!
搞定 快走 拉法
We're clear. Let's go, Rafa.
我受够了这个星球
I've had enough of this planet.
我就知道让她们在外面会把你引出来
I knew keeping them in the open would draw you out.
我们可以商量一下
Listen. I think there's a way we can work this out.
我们为伟大的玛格·克里姆干点活怎么样
How about we do a job for the great Marg Krim?
你第一次已经失败了 马泰兹
You didn't get it right the first time, Martez.
我为什么还要跟你浪费时间
Why would I waste any more time with you?
怎么 你打算再拷问我们一次
What? You planning on torturing us again?
直到你们交出香料
Until you give me my spice.
伙计们 对不起
Guys, I'm sorry.
我知道 我不该接受这份工作
I know, I never should have taken this job.
吃一堑长一智嘛 拉法
We live and learn, Rafa.
嗯 但是还需要多久呢
Yeah, but for how much longer?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表