剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第八集
可以改变自己 无法逃避自己
处于危险中的囚犯
Prisoners in peril.
前绝地学徒阿索卡·塔诺
Former Jedi apprentice, Ahsoka Tano,
和崔丝和拉法·马泰兹姐妹成为了朋友
befriended two sisters, Trace and Rafa Martez,
她们在科洛桑的地下世界长大
who grew up in the underworld of Coruscant.
在得知姐♥妹♥们♥责怪绝地武士
After learning that the sisters blamed the Jedi Knights
害死了她们父母
for the death of their parents,
阿索卡必须决定是否揭露她绝地武士的过去
Ahsoka must decide if she's willing to reveal her Jedi past
用她的技能帮助姐♥妹♥们♥逃跑
and use her skills to aid in their escape.
因为担心新朋友会因为此事感到背叛
Fearing her new friends will feel betrayed by this revelation,
这对阿索卡来说是一个艰难的选择
Ahsoka is left with a difficult choice.
我们可以假装生病或死亡
Maybe we could pretend to be sick or dead.
你觉得我们该怎么办 阿索卡
What do you think we should do, Ahsoka?
先想想我们是怎么进来的
Let's look at how we got here.
我知道答案
Oh, I know the answer to that.
我们在这里是因为你说服崔丝
We're here because you convinced Trace
把香料倒了 然后她就倒了
to dump the spice and she did.
我没让她倒过
I never told her to do that.
等等 所以你在怪我
Wait, so you're blaming me for this?
如果我们完成了原来的交易
If we went through with my original deal,
我们现在就可以回科洛桑去数钱了
we'd be back on Coruscant counting our money right now.
但你最初的交易就是问题所在
But your original deal was the problem.
-那是你觉得 -我也觉得
- For you! - For me as well.
什么时候变成这样了
When did this happen?
什么
What?
你们两个反对我
The two of you against me.
原来只有咱俩相依为命的 崔丝
When it was always just you and me, Trace.
一直如此
Always.
拉法 我没有站队
Rafa, I'm not choosing sides here.
-我只是 -只是站在她那边
- I'm just... - Just siding with her.
只在这件事情上 拉法
Only in this case, Rafa.
但我一直罩着你
But I look out for you.
她今天是你的朋友 明天呢
She's your friend today. But what about tomorrow?
后天呢 还是吗
And the next day, what about then?
咱俩关系一直都很好
You and I were always good.
直到她出现
Good until she showed up.
我知道怎么出去了
I think I know of a way to get us out of here.
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
你们不知道比较好
It's better if you don't know.
希望比你上一个计划强
I hope it's better than your last one.
拉法 你要相信我
Rafa, you need to trust me.
我 相信你
Me, trust you?
来到这里我们每个人都有责任
We each played a part in getting here,
现在我们要合作才能出去
now we need to do the same to get out.
但我们必须相互信任
But we have to trust each other.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I really have?
跟我们来
Come with us.
准备好做出选择了吗
So, are you ready to make a choice?
取决于选择是什么
Depends what the choices are.
偿还债务 或者看着你的朋友慢慢
Pay your debt or watch your friends die...
死去
slowly.
我想单独和你达成协议
I want to cut a deal with you, alone.
什么
What?
你会背叛你的朋友吗
You would betray your friends?
相信我
Trust me...
他们不是我的朋友
they're not my friends.
我的香料呢
Where is my spice?
他们把香料藏在世外 我不知道在哪里
They hid the spice off-world. I don't know where.
派她们去拿 给她们一次机会
Send them to go get it and give them one rotation.
如果她们不回来 我就告诉你她们是哪里人
If they don't come back, I'll tell you where their family's from.
这应该能激励她们
That should motivate them.
阿索卡 你为什么要这么说
Ahsoka, why would you say that?
因为她是条蛇 我警告过你了
Because she's a snake, just like I warned you.
你能从中得到什么
And what do you get out of all this?
我只要分成
Just my percentage.
找回这么多香料
A small price to pay for a rather large spice shipment,
付点钱不过分吧
once it's returned to you.
很好
Very well.
给你们一次机会拿回我的香料
You have one rotation to bring back my spice.
如果不回来
If you don't,
我就拷问你的朋友 让她开口
I'll torture the information out of your friend here.
杀了她 你和你的家人
And kill her, you and your family.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget this.
这是另一个骗局
This is another deception.
我知道 但我别无选择
I know. But I don't have much of a choice.
我必须找回那批香料
I must regain that spice.
我的命和她们一样 全指着它了
My life depends on it as much as theirs.
你觉得他会发现吗
You think he will find out about this?
会的 他无所不知
He knows. He always knows.
快点把香料拿回来
Better be quick and bring back the spice.
扫描显示绝地武士没有和其他人一起离开
I didn't scan the Jedi leaving with the others.
保持警惕
Keep watch.
她一离开堡垒 立刻通知我
I wanna know the instant she leaves the Citadel.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
我还是不明白阿索卡在想什么
I still don't understand what Ahsoka was thinking.
她知道我们没有家人
She knows we don't have any family.
没错
Uh, exactly.
但她没有筹码 我们不必回去
But she has no leverage. We don't have to go back.
她为了我们放弃自己
What she did back there, giving herself up for us.
很稀罕
That's rare.
这种事可不常见
You don't see that much.
你是说那是她的计划
You mean that was her plan?
不是很明显吗
I thought that was clear.
相信我
"Trust me."
拜托 崔丝
Come on, Trace.
好吧 但是既然如此 她怎么逃走呢
Okay. But if that's true, how is she gonna escape?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不会让她尝试逃走 因为如果她逃走了
But I'm not gonna let her try because if she does,
她会一直拿这件事烦我
she'll hold it over my head.
等等 你要回去帮她 就是为了让她欠你人情
Wait, you're going back to help her, so you can one-up her?
你终于想明白了
Now you're catching on.
那我们如何在不被再次抓获的情况下营救阿索卡
So, how do we rescue Ahsoka without getting captured again?
当然是通过送香料
By delivering the spice, of course.
来都来了 顺便做点好事吧
Since I'm here, I might as well do some good.
我来呼叫接收站
All right. I'll hail the receiving dock,
告诉他们 我们来了
let them know we're here.
所以我们要偷派克的香料
So, we're stealing spice from the Pykes
用来换阿索卡
to trade it back for Ahsoka?
没错 安静点
Yes, exactly. Now be quiet.
1519号♥运输机来取香料
This is transport 1519 coming in for a spice pickup.
这里没有你的货运记录
Um, there is no record of your shipment.
肯定是弄错了
There must be some kind of mix-up.
着陆后我来核对一下
I'll clear it all up when I get on the ground.
好吧 收到
Oh, okay. Copy that.
瞧 简单
See, easy.
如果你的飞行技术有我的沟通技术一半好
If you're half as good at flying as I am at this,
那我们就无敌了
we're in great shape.
香料准备好了吗
So, you got some spice for me?
我说了 这上面没有你的货单
I told you, I do not have your shipment listed anywhere.
你没有接触过特殊要求运送吗
You've never done a special request pickup?
非常罕见
Very rarely.
今天就是那种"非常罕见"的情况
Then today is one of those "very rarely" situations.
伙计 我不想给你惹麻烦
Look, pal, I don't want to get you in trouble,
这是上头的命令 你懂我意思吧
but this is coming from up top, if you know what I mean.
赶紧把香料装上我的船
So why don't you just start loading the spice onto my ship?
但是 我不能就这样给你
But, but I can't just give it to you.
我在按照指令 你也应该这么做
Hey, I'm following instructions, you should too.
赶紧装货 我的日程很紧
Start loading things up. I'm on a tight schedule.
但是 但
B... but. B... b...
如果你想心安点 可以去找你的老大
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表