剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第十一集
第三部分
破碎
小心点
Watch it.
你真的抓到他了 好厉害
You actually captured him. I'm impressed.
这就是委员会想要的
That is what the council wanted.
但你成功了 很多人都失败了
Still. You succeeded where many have failed.
我向最优秀的人学习 包括你
I've learned from the best, including you.
我希望我能擅长战争以外的事情
I wish I was good at something other than war.
你的人♥民♥需要一个新的领袖
Your people need a new kind of leader.
我姐姐试过了 我从未理解她的理想主义
My sister tried that. I never understood her idealism.
指挥官 委员会正在等候
Commander. I have the council waiting.
天行者大♥师♥呢 你能联♥系♥上他吗
And Master Skywalker? Were you able to contact him?
我来接你的时候他就在会议上
He was at the meeting when I left to get you.
去吧 我能应付
Go on. I can handle this.
我感觉到有阴谋要摧毁绝地武士
I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi.
原力的黑暗面笼罩着议长
The dark side of the Force surrounds the Chancellor.
格里弗斯造成破坏后
If he does not give up his emergency powers
他不放弃他的应急权力
after the destruction of Grievous,
那他就应该被免职
then he should be removed from office.
绝地委员会必须控制议会
The Jedi Council would have to take control of the Senate
来和平过渡
in order to secure a peaceful transition.
在黑暗的地方 这条思路会指引我们
To a dark place, this line of thought will carry us.
我们必须非常小心
Great care, we must take.
你的任务很成功
I understand your mission was a success.
是的 我抓住了摩尔
Yes. I have Maul in custody.
雷克斯指挥官送他去科洛桑时我也会护送
I will escort Commander Rex when he delivers him to Coruscant.
你为共和国做了巨大的贡献
A great service to the Republic, you have done.
我尽了公民的职责
I did my duty as a citizen.
不是绝地武士
Not as a Jedi.
不 还不是
No. Not yet.
实际上 我想和天行者将军谈谈
Actually, I was hoping to speak with General Skywalker.
我派他去通知议长
I sent him to inform the Chancellor
格里弗斯将军在尤塔帕
that General Grievous has indeed been located on Utapau.
克诺比大♥师♥
Master Kenobi?
他已经和敌人交战了
Engaged the enemy, he has.
那战争很快就会结束
Then the war could be over soon.
这取决于议长
That depends on the Chancellor.
什么意思
What do you mean?
对不起 市民 这些问题由委员会讨论
I'm sorry, citizen. These matters are for the council to discuss.
我明白
I understand.
阿索卡 你有什么话想说吗
Ahsoka. More to say, have you?
给天行者留个言
A message for Skywalker, perhaps?
不 大♥师♥ 谢谢 我会亲自告诉他
No, Master. Thank you. I'll tell him myself when I see him.
愿原力与你同在 学徒
May the Force be with you, Padawan.
你没告诉他们摩尔是怎么说天行者将军的
You didn't tell them what Maul said about General Skywalker.
是的
No, I didn't.
很棒啊 我想连摩尔都逃不出来
Impressive. I suspect even Maul couldn't get out of there.
这是过去的遗物
A relic of a bygone era
当时曼达洛人还有理由囚禁你们拿光剑的疯子
when Mandalorians had reason to imprison you Force-wielding maniacs.
我以为你姐姐禁止了这种装置
I thought your sister outlawed such devices.
是的 这是最后一个
She did. This is the last one.
再见 阿索卡·塔诺
Goodbye, Ahsoka Tano.
你有什么心事吗
Something on your mind?
作为绝地武士 我们被训练成
As a Jedi, we were trained to be
和平的守护者 不是士兵
keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
但我从学徒到现在都是士兵
But all I've been since I was a Padawan is a soldier.
好像别无选择
Well, I've known no other way.
我们克隆人对战争的感觉也挺复杂的
Gives us clones all a mixed feeling about the war.
很多人希望这一切没有发生
Many people wish it never happened.
但没有战争 我们克隆人就不存在了
But without it, we clones wouldn't exist.
战争可能也有好处吧
Well, then perhaps some good has come from all of it.
共和国找不到更好的士兵
The Republic couldn't have asked for better soldiers,
我也找不到更好的朋友了
nor I a better friend.
雷克斯指挥官 最新的简报来了
Commander Rex, the latest briefing has come in.
想看看吗
Want to have a look?
可能有克诺比将军的最新进展
It might have an update on General Kenobi's efforts.
你去吧 我相信应该是好消息
You go. I'm sure it's more good news.
你必须做出选择
You must choose.
别听他的 阿纳金
Don't listen to him, Anakin!
这不是绝地武士的方式 他必须活着
It's not the Jedi way. He must live.
他太危险了 不能活着
He's too dangerous to be left alive. Please don't.
我需要他
I need him.
无限的力量
Unlimited power!
我做了什么
What have I done?
阿纳金
Anakin?
执行66号♥命令
Execute Order 66.
遵命 西迪厄斯大人
Yes, Lord Sidious.
雷克斯 是阿纳金 我觉得发生了可怕的事
Rex. It's Anakin. I feel like something terrible has happened.
雷克斯
Rex?
不
No!
我来
I'll do it.
雷克斯 怎么了
Rex, what's happening?
退后
Stay back!
找到他 找到他
Find him. Find him.
五号♥ 找到他 五号♥
Fives. Find him! Fives!
雷克斯
Rex!
她倒下了 她倒下了 别开枪 抓住她了
She's down. She's down. Hold your fire! We got her!
长官 你没事吧
Sir, are you all right?
没事 只是累了
Fine, just tired is all.
你去拘留楼层 处决摩尔
I want you to go to the detention level. Execute Maul.
遵命
Yes, sir.
伙计们
All right, men.
我们知道阿索卡·塔诺在船上
All right. We know Ahsoka Tano is on board.
她被66号♥命令判处死刑
She's been marked for termination by Order 66.
在这号♥命令下 所有的绝地领袖
Under this directive, any and all Jedi leadership
必须以叛国罪处死
must be executed for treason against the Republic.
任何不遵守命令的士兵
Any soldier that does not comply with the order
也会因叛国罪被处死
will also be executed for treason.
-明白吗 -明白
- Understood? - Yes, sir!
这艘船上藏身的地方太多了
There are only so many places to hide on this ship.
召集搜寻队
Gather up search parties.
分头行动 一个区一个区的查
We'll fan out and move section by section.
开始行动
Come on. Let's get moving.
留神
Look out!
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
你活下来了
You... You survived.
这是你干的吗 小心说话
Is this your doing? Choose your words carefully.
不 不 不是我
No, no. It was not my doing.
我不知道发生了什么 但你肯定感觉到了
I do not know what has occurred, but, surely, you have felt it.
大声的呼喊 死亡
The voices crying out. The death.
克隆人背叛了我 甚至雷克斯
The clones turned against me. Even Rex.
我不知道为什么 他们突然就变了
I don't know why, they just suddenly weren't themselves.
太棒了 太棒了
Brilliant. Brilliant.
我不知道我主人的计划
I was not privy to my master's plan,
但现在 我看到了
but now, now I see it.
他让绝地武士的军队来对抗绝地武士
He turned the Jedi's own army against them.
你来找我是对的
Well, you've done the right thing by coming to me.
我们只有在一起才能活下来
Only together can we survive this.
现在 如果你听我的话
Now, if you will follow my lead...
你不明白 我不是来和你合作的
You don't understand. I'm not here to team up with you.
我需要转移注意力 所以选择了你
I need a diversion, and you're it.
现在去制♥造♥混乱吧 这是你擅长的
Now go cause some chaos. It's what you're good at.
能给我一个战斗的机会吗
Care to give me a fighting chance?
我并不支持你 赶紧去吧
I'm not rooting for you. Now get going.
长官 我们完成了拘留楼层的检查
Sir, we finished our sweep of the detention level.
囚犯逃跑了 没有塔诺或摩尔的踪迹
The prisoner has escaped. There's no sign of Tano or Maul.
摧毁逃生舱
Destroy the escape pods
加强机库甲板的安保
and increase security on the hangar decks.
这就去 长官
Right away, sir.
R7 我需要你的帮助
R7, I need your help.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表