剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
对此我感到非常遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear it.
这个时候 我认为你我都应该清楚
At this point, I think you and I both know
这个世界是非常残酷的
the world to be a very cruel place.
我们大部分人都无法选择
Most of us don't get to choose
自己会在何时何刻死去
the date and time we take our last breath.
对于大多数人而言 命运都掌握在他人手中
For most people, that moment is chosen for them,
尤其是当他们被牵扯进一些
especially when they get involved with matters
超越自己的理解范围的事情时
that are bigger than they can possibly comprehend.
那么 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you excuse me,
孟菲斯探员 我还有工作要忙
Agent Memphis, I have work to do,
你也该去打理下自己了
and you should probably go get yourself cleaned up.
你看起来糟透了
You look disturbed.
安全
It's clear.
我还想他就算手腕断了 枪法应该也不错
Think he'd be a better shot, even with a broken wrist.
那些不是他的 是我的
Those aren't his. They're mine.
很明显 他对你有意思
He clearly has a thing for you.
-去死吧 -少来这套
- Go to hell. - Don't give me that.
你怎么知道他住这里
How'd you know he was staying here?
因为镇上只有两家汽车旅馆
Because there's only two motels in town,
他有提过隔壁的烧烤
and he mentioned barbecue next door.
我只知道像索罗托夫这样的人
All I know is for someone like Solotov,
产生情愫不是什么正常的事
catching feelings isn't normal.
是啊 自从两年前你踏上我们的私家车道开始
Yeah, well, nothing's been normal since you
没有什么事情是正常的
walked down our driveway two years ago.
有发现了
Got something.
-那是什么 电♥话♥号♥码吗 -定位坐标
- What's that, a phone number? - GPS coordinates.
可能是他的撤离点 也可能是个陷阱
Could be his extraction point, could be a trap.
无论怎样 索罗托夫也许会在那里
Well, either way, Solotov might be there.
只有一个方法能查清楚
Only one way to find out.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What happened?
他中枪了 需要帮忙
He was shot. He needs help.
你得带他去医院
You need to take him to a hospital.
我是兽医
I'm a vet.
他就是牲畜
He's an animal.
治好他
Fix him.
天啊
Jesus.
我就不该同意这事的
I should not have agreed to this.
你确定自己没被人跟踪吗
You make sure you weren't followed?
我不清楚 我挺确定的
I--I don't know. I'm pretty sure.
我搭了两辆出租车 还坐了地铁
I took two cabs and the metro.
你没带手♥机♥吧
Tell me you don't have your cell phone on you.
带了
I do.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你帮助海斯管理阿特拉斯有多久了
So how long have you been helping Hayes with Atlas?
在我还是个实习生的时候
Atlas has been a crazy rumor around town
阿特拉斯就已经传得沸沸扬扬了
since I was an intern.
无论是把吉米·霍法
Everything from burying Jimmy Hoffa
曾任美国工会会长 后离奇失踪
埋在了大型体育场下
under a giant stadium
还是暗♥杀♥乌克兰总统
to assassinating the Ukrainian president,
但我从没想过那是真的
but I never thought it was a real thing.
你替他工作
You work for him.
我的工作是照他说的做
My job is to do what he says
不提任何问题
and not ask any questions.
我和你一样惊讶
I'm as surprised as you.
所以你终于相信我了吗
So you finally believe me?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
但就在你走之后
But right after you left,
他打了电♥话♥给格蕾格森 和你说的一样
he called Gregson, just like you said.
-他说了什么 -我不知道
- What did he say? - I don't know.
再见 哈里斯
Good-bye, Harris.
纳丁
Hey, Nadine,
我不是大坏蛋 好吗
I'm not some super villain, okay?
我是康涅狄格州的 好吗
I'm-- I'm from Connecticut. All right?
我已经把知道的一切都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
你有把你知道的都告诉我吗
Can you say the same?
我在保护你
I'm protecting you.
你真的想知道一切吗
Do you really want to know everything?
那我们就去找丹宁吧
Then let's go talk to Denning.
慢慢扫视 鲍勃·李
Scan slowly, Bob Lee.
你可不想暴露你的位置
You don't want to give your position away.
那趴下来不是会更好吗
Then wouldn't it be better if we laid down?
也许会
It might,
但是越共的子弹让我很难趴下
but a Vietcong bullet made that difficult for me,
所以我们现在只能这样
so we're just gonna stay here now.
保持安静
Keep quiet.
扫视树林
Scan those woods.
不要给步♥枪♥上膛
Don't you load that rifle
除非你确认目标
until you identify a target.
但如果鹿跑光了怎么办
But what if the deer just runs out?
这本来就不是易事
Well, this ain't supposed to be easy.
厄尔
Earl!
你在吗
You out here?
在这里 贾斯汀
Over here, Justin.
我要你记住这个
I want you to remember this.
枪没上膛 就不会致命
If it ain't loaded, it ain't lethal.
明白
Yes, sir.
把这句话说三遍
Say that three times.
枪没上膛 就不会致命
If it ain't loaded, it ain't lethal.
枪没上膛 就不会致命
If it ain't loaded, it ain't lethal.
枪没上膛 就不会致命
If it ain't loaded, it ain't lethal.
今天早上 吉米·普尔越狱了
Jimmy Poole escaped from prison this morning.
他来到镇上 抢劫了银行
He came into town and shot up the bank.
-杀死了一个保安 警长 -我们走
- He killed a guard, sheriff. - Well, let's go.
就快好了
All right, almost done.
就快好了 就快好了
Almost done, almost done.
就快好了 他失了很多血
Almost done. He's lost a lot of blood.
伤口有可能受感染了
Wound's probably infected.
他只需要再活几个小时
He only needs to live a few more hours.
我不知道他可不可以
I don't know if he will.
那你就跟我们走 确保他可以
Then you will come with us to make sure that he does.
我还需要一瓶碘酒
I'm gonna need another bottle of betadine.
在那边的箱子里
It's over there in the case.
棕色的
Brown stuff.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
不
No!
这是你的错 斯威格
This is on you, Swagger.
150米 微风
It's 150 meters, light wind.
你觉得在他们跑去找掩护之前
How many do you think I put down
我能打中几个
before they can run and take cover?
要拿到钱 你需要阿特拉斯总账本
To get the money, you need the Atlas ledger.
还用你说 告诉我东西在哪
Yeah, no shit. Tell me where it is.
他们会拿那些钱去做坏事
They will do terrible things with the money,
而你可以结束它
and you can end it.
那好
Okay.
这些人命也算在你头上
These lives are also on your head.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我把东西埋在我和我爸以前常去的野营地里
I buried it at this campsite me and my dad used to go to.
我会带你去
And I'll take you to it,
只要你不伤人
as long as nobody else gets hurt.
如果你在骗我
If you are lying to me,
我会先去找你的家人
I will visit your family first.
坐标在这条曲线91米后
Coordinates are 100 yards past this curve.
我们走过去看看
All right, we'll go in on foot and take a look first.
看起来不像是撤离点
Doesn't look like an extraction point.
出口不够多
Not enough ways out.
就是说这是个陷阱吗
So what, then? It's a trap?
只有一个办法能确认
Only one way to find out.
妈的
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表