剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously, on "Shooter"...
你心脏病发作了 参议员
You're having a heart attack, Senator.
谁是农业部的卡莉塔·克鲁斯
Who's Carlita Cruz, Department of Agriculture?
你们知不知道杀了海斯参议员
Did you know you'd set off such a shitstorm
会掀起一场大动荡吗
killing Senator Hayes?
我们去一个我知道他们无法追踪的地方
Let's go somewhere I know they can't track us.
这是阿特拉斯发的
That was Atlas issued.
电♥话♥权限被加密了
Access to the phone is encrypted.
我很久没有听到吉米·普尔这名字了
I haven't heard the name Jimmy Poole in a long time.
屠宰场给了他一份好工作
He had a good job lined up at the slaughterhouse.
巴马牛场
Bama Cattle?
雷德·巴马
Red Bama?
乡下醉鬼和农业部副部长之间
What business does that backwoods drunk
能有什么关系
have with the Undersecretary of Agriculture?
-我在处理这件事 -你处理个屁
- I was handling-- - You weren't handling shit.
斯威格不是什么你欺负得了的本地混混
Swagger's not some local loser you can push around;
他是职业的
he's a professional.
阿特拉斯和斯威格一家
Atlas and this Swagger's
从一开始就联♥系♥在一起
been interlinked since the beginning.
我想成为第一个
I wanted to be the first one
正式欢迎你加入大家庭的人
to officially welcome you to the family.
这个家有名字吗
This family have a name?
政♥府♥说菲尼克斯计划在战后就停止了
Government said the Phoenix Program ended after the war.
万一他们只是换了个名字呢
What if they just changed their name?
改成阿特拉斯
To Atlas?
如果菲尼克斯变成了阿特拉斯
If Phoenix became Atlas,
那我爸就是创始人之一
then my dad was one of the founding fathers.
艾萨克
Isaac.
"连接下载目标文件"
"Connect to download target file."
目标 亚当·李
亚当·李
Adam Lee.
除掉目标
Open target for termination.
两个在特区的地址
Two D.C. Locations?
他们在利用概率
They're using probabilities.
地点一有85%的可能会遇到
Location one has an 85% chance of contact.
地点二只有15%
Location two only has 15%.
所以他们收集目标的数据
So they gather data on a target,
然后用算法
then use an algorithm to--
你干什么
What did you just do?
地点一 确定
我选择了地点一
I signed up for the first location.
但我们都不知道目标
But we don't even know what target--
有人刚选择了地点二
Someone else just grabbed number two.
地点二 确定
该死
Shit.
好吧 我过去
All right, I'll cover that.
我们得分头行动
We're gonna have to split up.
如果目标出现在你那边而没出现在我这边呢
What happens if the target shows up in your sights instead of mine?
天 我怎么知道 老爸
Gee, I don't know, Dad.
如果这样的话 你就必须干掉
If that happens, that means you're gonna have to neutralize
刚刚报名的这个特工
whatever operative just signed up
然后自己对付目标
and take the target on your own.
没问题
Well, then I'll handle it.
鱼和熊掌不能兼得 艾萨克
Can't have it both ways, Isaac,
要目标还是特工
choose a target or the operative.
我想要目标
I want the target.
著名狙击手声音怎么这么大
Awfully noisy for a famous sniper.
我要想杀你的话
If I was trying to kill you,
你根本不会听到我
you wouldn't hear me.
退下 弗兰克
Stand down, Frank.
别把枪掏出来
Never even get it unholstered.
我一向喜欢趁白天的破事
You know, I've always liked conversing out here
还没有污染这里之前
in the fresh morning air
在这里清晨的新鲜空气中交谈
before the day's bullshit has gone and polluted it.
每天都有新目标是吗
New target every day, huh?
今天是野鸡 昨天是哈里斯
Today, pheasants. Yesterday, Harris.
明天会是谁
Who's it gonna be tomorrow?
不知道 现在还为时过早
Ah, I don't know, it's early yet.
你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
我是来问你
I came to ask what you want
你找一个没地位的特区职员干什么
with an irrelevant D.C. Staffer.
或者阿特拉斯找他干什么
Or better yet, what Atlas wants from him.
你不是想知道关于你父亲的答案吗
I thought you'd want answers about your father.
一回事
Same thing.
这证明了我父亲在越战期间参加了菲尼克斯计划
This proves my dad was in Phoenix during Vietnam.
我们都知道菲尼克斯之后变成了阿特拉斯
We both know that Phoenix became Atlas after that.
想不到啊
I'll be darned.
你好像认为
You know, you seem to think
一切都是阴谋
that everything is some big conspiracy
而实际上真♥相♥很简单
when the truth is much more biblical.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你父亲从越南回来后
It means that when your daddy got back from Vietnam,
他整个人一团糟
he was messed up good.
所以他在一个漂亮女生那里
So he found himself some comfort
找到了慰藉
in the arms of a pretty girl.
叫做伊迪·普尔
His was called Edie Poole.
吉米·普尔的妻子
Jimmy Poole's wife?
-胡扯 -你确定吗
- That's bullshit. - You sure about that?
我确定的是 还有第二个枪手
What I'm sure of is there was a second shooter.
他也是普尔家的人
And he was a Poole too.
现在你继续尽职调查
Now you go on with due diligence
之后你会发现我是对的
and you'll see that I'm right.
你对这孩子有什么兴趣
Now, what is your interest in this kid?
你把他交给我 我就放过你
You turn him over to me, and I'll leave you be.
狩猎愉快
Happy huntin'.
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第三季 第四集
他说想从我身上得到什么了吗
Did he say what he wants from me?
没有
Nope.
他忙着散布关于我父亲的谎言
He was too busy spouting off lies about my dad.
但是他还是会来找你的
But he's not gonna stop coming at you.
抱歉 我不能让我的家人陷入危机
And I'm sorry, man, but I can't have that danger around my family.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
事实上 我和得州正处于
Texas and I are actually in the midst of a...
两看生厌的状态
very mutual breakup.
谢谢你的衣服
Thank you for the clothes.
一旦我安定下来
I will mail them to you, uh...
我会寄还给你
once I've washed the fear out of them.
留着吧 我和纳丁聊过了
Keep 'em. I already talked to Nadine.
我会带你去达拉斯 她会飞来
I'll take you to Dallas. She's gonna fly in,
确保你到安全的地方
make sure you get someplace safe.
我不知 前女友当我的保姆
I can't decide if the fact that my ex-girlfriend
我是该得意 还是该难过
is now my babysitter is kind of hot or kind of sad.
我和我妻子交代下 然后我们就走
I'm gonna go check in with my wife and then we'll roll.
从这到达拉斯要5个小时对吧
Hey, Dallas is five hours from here, right?
是 所以我们要动身了
Yeah, that's why we got to get moving.
好 我坐大巴吧
Okay, I'll--I'll take the bus.
那不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
斯威格 不要和我争
Swagger, don't argue with me.
我是成年人 能承担风险
I'm a grown man. I can accept the--the risks.
而且 我会和你一起去
I will, however, take you up on a ride
最近的车站
to the nearest bus station.
还有 我想要一把枪
Also, I was thinking, maybe a gun?
所以他给人脸一枪
So he shoots one guy's face off
突然之间 就想要枪了
and all of a sudden, he wants a gun.
我想说 我对枪的态度
Let's just say my position on guns
在过去24小时里发生了巨变
has changed dramatically in the last 24 hours.
试试这个吧
Try this instead.
-这么粉 -是防狼喷雾
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表