剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on Shooter.
幕后黑手另有其人
Someone else is pulling the strings.
我们怎么知道不是格蕾格森
How do we know it wasn't Gregson?
我的人旨在做出真正的改变
The people who work for me affect real change.
大家都觉得是深层国家势力在掌权 是阿特拉斯
People think that the deep state is running things. It's Atlas.
墨西哥有个银行家
There's a banker in Mexico.
他负责处理全部账务
He's running all the books.
-这些是什么 -账户 密♥码♥
- What are these? - Accounts? Passwords?
阿特拉斯真实存在
Atlas exists.
这位是杰弗里·丹宁 他是记者
This is Jeffrey Dunning. He's a reporter.
这没有新闻 纳丁
There's no story here, Nadine.
你大老远过来就是为了跟我说这个
You came all the way over here to tell me that?
我来是因为我仍然关心你
I came because I still care about you,
我希望你也有同样的感觉
and I was hoping maybe you felt the same way.
阿特拉斯是全球性组织
Atlas--they're global.
他们要你死 你就死定了
They decide it's your time, that's it--it's your time.
蒂奥 蒂奥 该死
Tio! Tio! Shit.
是
It's...
是 阿特拉斯
it's... Atlas.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
索罗托夫先生忘记隐形是我们成功的关键了
Mr. Solotov forgot that invisibility is essential to our success.
你想要我杀了他
You want me to kill him.
我拿到你的钱了
I got your money.
你要用这笔钱来买♥♥什么呢
And you would like to purchase what with it?
索罗托夫
Solotov.
因为你偷走的钱不只是我的
It wasn't just my money you stole.
还有他的
It was his.
斯威格 如果你拿了我的钱
Swagger, if you have my money,
我们还在等什么
what are we waiting for?
漂亮的家
Beautiful home.
大多数男人都会睡在老婆身边
Most men would be in bed, next to their wife.
不许你谈论她
You don't get to talk about her.
-我叫特拉维斯 -我叫朱莉
- I'm Travis. - I'm Julie.
这周末玛丽要在教堂进行初次领圣体仪式
Mary has her first communion this weekend.
欢迎你来参加
You're more than welcome to come.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我死你也活不了
If I die, you die,
你爱的人都会死
and so does everyone you love.
圣坛下还有一个
And there is another one under the altar.
给你 我们离开这儿
Okay, here. We're leaving.
我什么都给你
I'll give you everything.
-趴下 -艾萨克 不要
- Get down! - Isaac, no!
搞什么 我告诉你别...
What the hell? I told you not--
我不是来找你的 我来找你上司
I'm not here for you. I'm here for your boss.
我们有很多需要谈的
We have a lot to discuss.
海斯参议员
Senator Hayes.
你会用那把19-11吗
You confident with that 19-11?
我得完成这事
I gotta finish this,
我需要你的帮助
and I could use your help.
等我得到需要的东西 斯威格
When I have what I need, Swagger,
你才能死
then you can die.
西得州
斯威格
快出来 吉米
Get your ass out here, Jimmy.
不需要有人再流血
This could all end without any more bloodshed.
没事了
It's all right now.
只有我一个人
Ain't nobody else out here but me.
是你吗 斯威格
Is that you, Swagger?
别动 吉米
Stop right there, Jimmy.
不要急 让我看到你的手
No need to rush things. Let me see your hands.
我不要回到那个劳♥教♥所
I ain't going back to that work house.
当初是你联♥系♥我的 记得吗
You're the one who reached out to me, remember?
把你的手放在我能看得到的地方
Get your hands out where I can see them.
吉米
Jimmy...
吉米
Jimmy.
该死 别
Damn it, don't!
吉米
Jimmy!
该死
Shit.
不要逼我杀你
I don't want to have to kill you!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
蠢货
Stupid son of a bitch.
发生枪击
Shots fired.
我是斯威格警长
This is Sheriff Swagger.
我在39号♥公路旁边的风车这里
I'm at the windmill off Route 39.
疑犯已倒下 但我中了两枪
Suspect is down, but I've been hit twice.
请求立刻医疗救援
Requesting immediate medical assista--
再说一遍地址 完毕
Say again, location. Over.
警长 你能听到我吗
Sheriff, can you hear me?
斯威格警长
Sheriff Swagger.
斯威格警长
Sheriff Swagger?
斯威格落入疑犯手中了吗
Does the suspect have Swagger?
斯威格落入疑犯手中了吗
Does the suspect have Swagger?
暂时不清楚 完毕
Unknown at this time. Over.
马上去搞清楚
Well, somebody better find out.
你终于醒了
Finally, you wake up.
我都开始担心了
I was beginning to worry.
你想要止痛药吗
You want something for the pain?
妈的
Shit!
这些游戏毫无意义 斯威格
These games are pointless, Swagger.
我想要的只是
All I want
阿特拉斯的银行账号♥
is the Atlas bank account numbers.
告诉我
Give them to me
这一切就能结束了
and all of this can end.
我把止血的订书钉拔♥出♥来♥了
I pulled your staples out,
所以我大概还剩20分钟
so I got maybe 20 minutes.
最近的医生也在48公里开外 所以...
We're 30 miles from the nearest doctor, so...
一切都会结束
It's gonna end,
但你什么也不会得到
but you ain't getting shit.
你来这里是有原因的
You came here for a reason.
我知道
I know.
也许你想和你父亲死在同一个地方
Maybe you like the symmetry.
但斯威格
But Swagger,
在我拿到钱之前
you do not get to die
你不能死
until I get my money!
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第三季 第一集
请坐 孟菲斯探员 你喘着气呢
Have a seat, Agent Memphis. You look winded.
要让哈里斯去给你倒杯水吗
Can I have Harris here get you some water?
不用了
I'm good.
也许你喜欢喝点带劲的
Well, perhaps you'd like something a little bit stronger.
废话少说 参议员
Cut the shit, senator.
我来这是为了阿特拉斯
I'm here about Atlas.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
阿特拉斯
Atlas?
一个利用杀手左右国际事件以及政策的
A covert organization that uses assassins
秘密组织
to shape international events and policy.
耳熟吗 参议员 那是你手下的组织
Should ring a bell, senator. You run it.
孟菲斯探员 参议院情报委员会
Agent Memphis, the Senate Intelligence Committee
一直都在调查有关你所说的
has been investigating rumors
"阿特拉斯"组织的流言
around the group you're calling "Atlas" for years.
你不大可能会掌握
There's little chance you can present anything
我们没调查到的信息
we don't already know.
而美国政♥府♥认为
As far as the United States government is concerned,
你所说的这个组织根本就是虚构的
the organization you're talking about is a myth.
安吉拉·蒂奥不是这么想的
Angela Tio didn't think so.
-你说的是谁 -她隶属海军陆战队
- And who is that, exactly? - She was a US Marine.
她今天被人杀害了
She was murdered today.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表