剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
子弹有三种杀人方式
A bullet will kill you three ways.
第一种 打中手足
The first way: extremities.
没打中主动脉 10到20分钟
Miss a major artery and you got 10 to 20 minutes
才会流血致死
before you bleed out.
第二种 打中中心部位 胸口
The second way: anywhere in the tens, center chest.
子弹会翻滚 造成骨头碎裂
The bullet will tumble, lots of bone to splinter,
心脏或者动脉被击中
the heart or the arteries get hit,
血压掉到0
blood pressure drops to zero.
最后一种 致命一击
The final way is the kill shot.
任何角度正中大脑
Middle of the skull, any angle.
就像牵线木偶的线断了
Like a marionette with the strings cut,
大脑还没反应过来你就死了
you're dead before your brain can process what happened.
枪能改变一切
Guns change everything,
一颗子弹便是永恒
and a bullet is forever.
放轻松
Easy, easy.
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
好了
Yeah, there you go.
只是给你注射预防感染的药物
Just a little something in case you get an infection.
一天时间就好了
Be good to go in a day.
那匹狼是我们的
Hey, that wolf is ours.
它也许不同意
She might have a different opinion.
你对它做了什么
What did you do to it?
注射镇定剂 以便我拆除捕兽器
Tranquilizer, so I could get that trap off.
这是什么枪
What you got there?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我猜猜 你是牙医
Let me guess, dentist?
正牙医生
Orthodontist.
关这个什么事
What does that have to do with anything?
点223雷明顿
.223 Remington.
3.56♥4♥克
55 grain?
你们不知道我在说什么 是吧
You guys have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
沃尔玛的店员应该告诉你们的
The kid at Walmart who sold you this crap should've told you.
这颗子弹不足以
This bullet isn't powerful enough
干掉比松鼠更大的动物
to take down anything bigger than a squirrel.
这把呢
How 'bout this one?
你觉得这把的威力足够吗
You think it has enough stopping power for you?
华盛顿州禁止捕杀狼
Washington State doesn't allow trap hunting of wolves.
就算这是合法的
But, even if it was legal,
这样杀害动物太损了
it's a bullshit way to kill an animal like that.
如果要打猎 至少要给动物一个机会
If you're gonna hunt, at least give the animal a chance.
我们今天不给机会 混♥蛋♥
Well, we ain't giving out chances today, asshole.
看看动弹不得时被猎捕什么感觉
See how you like being hunted when you can't move.
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第一季 第一集
爸爸
Daddy!
妈妈 爸爸回家了
Mama, Daddy's home!
他回家了
He's home?
对呀
Yeah.
有给我留晚餐吗 小猫鼠
You save me any dinner, kitten-mouse?
妈妈说你会带晚餐回来的
Mom said you were supposed to be bringing dinner.
妈妈 爸爸没带晚餐回来
Mom, Dad didn't get dinner.
什么 你觉得他是在逗你玩吗
What? Do you think maybe he's pulling your leg?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe?
希望是吧
Yeah, let's hope so.
我找到了
I found it.
下来拿给你妈妈
Come on down and get it for your mom.
去拿吧
Go grab it.
我去把工具放好
I gotta put my tools away.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
都齐了吧
I got it all, right?
你喜欢的香橙鸡 蛋卷
Your orange chicken, egg rolls,
外加一份酸甜酱
and an extra sweet and sour sauce.
我看见了
Yeah. I did see that.
我挺意外的
I'm surprised though.
你去打猎了一整天
You know, you went hunting all day,
给我带回的却只有中餐外卖♥♥
and all you shot me was Chinese takeout, huh?
我本来发现了猎物的 不过射偏了
I had something, but I missed.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你从不射偏 鲍勃·李
You don't miss, Bob Lee.
想你了
Missed you.
感谢主赐予我们的礼物
Bless us, oh, Lord, for these thy gifts,
我们将要收到的
which we're about to receive,
来自主的礼物
from thy bounty through Christ our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
很好 亲爱的 我觉得这是你说得最好的一次祷告
Good job, honey. I think that was your best grace yet.
你每晚都这么说
You say that every night.
是啊 对吗
He does, doesn't he?
因为你越说越好了
'Cause you keep getting better.
-给你 -你一个人在山上不无聊吗
- There you go. - Don't you get bored all alone up there?
无聊
Bored?
在美丽的大自然 动物和植物的陪伴下
How could I get bored in all that beautiful nature
我怎么会无聊
and animals and plants?
在那里可以做很多事
And there's a million things to do out there.
可是那里没有网络
But there's no Internet.
没错
Exactly.
要的就是这效果
That's the whole point.
所以那里才是爸爸的欢乐圣地
That's why it's Daddy's happy place.
睡觉时间到
Up the wooden hill.
该睡觉了
It is time for bed.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy.
要 玛丽
Yes, Mary.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 快躺进去
Here, get under.
先讲故事
Story first.
我...听我说
I'm-- you know what?
你妈妈很想让我陪陪她
Your mommy really wants me to spend some time with her.
明天讲故事可以吗
Can we do story tomorrow?
拜托 拜托 爸爸
Please, please, please, Daddy.
好吧
Okay.
-你想听什么 -坎大哈的故事
- What do you wanna hear? - Kandahar!
宝贝 坎大哈的故事要讲很久
Oh, honey, Kandahar takes too long.
提克里特的呢
Tikrit?
好吧 巴士拉
Fine, Basrah.
巴士拉
Basrah.
这故事你都听了六遍了
You've heard this one, like, six times.
那就再讲一次
Then this will make seven.
好吧
All right.
我们在追捕巴桑·阿尔阿米尼
So we're going after Basan Al Amini.
只有一支小队
We got a small squad.
我和唐尼当时在侦察
Donny and I were on recon.
用夜视仪吗
Night vision?
我们不用夜视仪 我们可是海军陆战队
We don't need night vision. We're Marines.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
你怎么不耍套功夫把它劈开
Why don't you just use your Kung Fu to break it?
那不叫功夫 小猫鼠
It's not called Kung Fu, Mouse.
不是用来劈木头的
It's not for cutting wood.
那是谁 爸爸
Who's that, Daddy?
去给爸爸倒杯橙汁吧
Can you go get Daddy an OJ?
拜托了
Please?
快去
Go on.
你在避车道上停了大概有一个小时
You've been parked up at the turnout for about an hour.
想让我紧张吗
Trying to make me nervous?
还以为狙击手不会紧张
I thought snipers didn't get nervous?
我说的是"想"
I said trying.
很高兴见到你 射击军士
It's good to see you, Gunny.
我也是 约翰逊上校
You too, Captain Johnson.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表