剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
about having stuff to deal with?
生活会给你制♥造♥很多困难 儿子
Life's gonna throw a lot at you, son.
最糟的莫过于试图独自一人承担
The worst thing a man can do is try to carry that burden alone.
相信我
Trust me.
我是朱莉 你知道该做什么
This is Julie. You know what to do.
我想联♥系♥你
Hey, I was hoping I'd get ahold of you.
我爸将所有人拒之门外
My dad shut everyone out, and...
我不会这么对你 以后绝不会了
I'm not gonna do that to you, not anymore.
我不能保证我会一直完美
I can't promise I'll always be perfect,
但我会努力
but I'm gonna try...
因为你总是有办法这么对我
'Cause you always find a way to do that for me.
我爱你
I love you.
-朱莉 -鲍勃·李·斯威格
Julie? MAN: Bob Lee Swagger?
-你是谁 -雷蒙·古铁雷斯
- Who is this? - Ramon Gutierrez.
帕特里夏·格蕾格森说你想和我谈谈
Patricia Gregson said you wanted to talk to me.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表