剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now.
艾萨克
Isaac.
-他在哪 -和罗素在一起
- Where is he? - With Russo,
被洗♥脑♥中
getting his mind warped.
罗素喜欢在吃他的猎物前先逗他们
Russo likes to toy with his prey before he eats it.
你负责安排捕猎吗
And it's your job to set up the hunt?
当然不是 我是来这干掉食物链顶端的
Hardly. I came here to take out the top of the food chain.
我只需要一个很好的转移注意力的东西
All I needed was a good distraction.
狗屁 你一直在耍艾萨克和纳丁
Bullshit. You've been playing Isaac and Nadine all along.
我没有
No, I have not.
我需要争取时间
I needed to buy time.
这里唯一的真弹♥药♥锁在罗素的办公室里
Only real ammo in this whole place is locked up in Russo's office.
你就是在那搞到烟火的吗
Is that where you got the fireworks, too?
得了吧
Please.
跟我计划的相比 那只能算是火花
That's a sparkler compared to what I have planned.
我很早前就安排好这个应急方案了
I set this up as a contingency a long time ago.
真棒 你有子弹 但我们还需要一把枪
Well, great. You got a bullet but we still need a gun.
罗素会有的
Russo will take care of that.
那我们要怎么接近他
Yeah, but how are we going to get to him?
通往艾萨克的每道门前都有他的马屁精
He's got bootlickers at every door on the way to Isaac.
我知道一条路 但不管发生什么 由我开枪
I know a way. But whatever happens, i pull the trigger.
林死前那晚问了你什么
What did Lin ask you the night before she died?
会结束吗
你答应她会结束的
You promised her it would.
你不觉得现在是时候
Don't you think it's time
兑现这个承诺了吗 艾萨克
you keep that promise, Isaac?
-过来 -等等
- Come here. - Wait a min--
又是空的
Blanks again.
守住门
Cover the door.
艾萨克 你还好吗
Isaac, you good?
-给我子弹 -给我枪
- Now give me the bullet. - Give me the gun.
我要先得到答案才行
Not until I get the answers I want.
这就是你想要的 楼下两层 门上写着黑屋
This is what you want. Two floors down, door marked "Black Room."
相信我
Trust me.
卡在哪儿
Where's the card?
-没了 -你开玩笑吗
- It's gone. - You kidding me?
看大局 艾萨克
Big picture, Isaac.
下面有个黄色硬盘装有阿特拉斯所有的计划
There's a yellow hard drive down there with all Atlas' plans,
不只关于卡片的
not just the one that concerns the card.
去吧
Go.
你有10分钟
You got ten minutes.
叫出来你就死了
Scream and you're dead.
我完成了你让我做的所有事
I did everything you asked of me,
但你还是把我放上了那名单
and you put me on that list anyway.
我亲爱的卡莉塔
My dear Carlita.
还是这么多愁善感
Still so emotional.
你不会下手的
You won't do this--
这是什么
The hell is all this?
一定是阿特拉斯行动总部
Must be Atlas operations HQ.
他们保存所有任务和特工的地方
Where they keep the files on all their missions and operatives.
看样子一直可以追溯到70年代
Looks like it goes all the way back to the '70s.
那确实是从越南开始的
So it did start in Vietnam.
-菲尼克斯 -我爸
- Phoenix. - My dad.
这是卡莉塔提到的那个硬盘
There's that drive Carlita was talking about.
找到了 我爸的档案
Got it. My dad's file.
天啊 都在这
Jesus, man, it's all here.
任务情报 日期 地点
Mission intel, dates, locations.
行动
Operations.
请说出你的身份
Please state your phone identification.
雷·布鲁克斯 风车行动
Ray Brooks. Operation Windmill.
确认 任务完成了吗
Confirmed. Mission complete?
没有 目标在视线内
No. Target in sights,
但还有别人
but there's someone else here.
警车后座上还有个小孩
A kid in the back seat of the police car.
放弃还是继续
Abort or proceed?
你决定 特工
Your call, Agent.
他们肯定找到了罗素的尸体
They must have found Russo's body.
-我们得走了 -我们得拿到那个硬盘
- Yeah, we gotta go, now. - We gotta get that drive.
不 没时间了
No, man, there's no time.
希望卡莉塔成功出去了
Hope Carlita made it out okay.
她自有分寸
She knew what she was doing.
那个神经病没有太影响到你 有吗
That psycho didn't get in your head too bad, did he?
没有
Nah.
你呢
You?
我没事
I'm good.
不过我觉得他也许是对的
I think he might be right, though.
一旦我们完成这事
Once we finish this thing...
我们该把以前的种种都抛诸脑后
we should leave all of our old shit in the past.
收到
Copy that.
等等
Wait.
好
All right...
我应该都拿上了
I think I have everything.
你东西在车里 对吗
Uh, your stuff's in the car, right?
嗯 我都拿过去了
Yep, I'm all set.
为什么不能跟我说我们要去哪
Why can't I know where we're going?
因为惊喜的关键就在于惊喜
Because the point of a surprise is that it's a surprise.
这样吧 其实
You know what? Actually...
我们告诉她我们要去哪
let's tell her where we're going.
我们要去优胜美地
We are going on an adventure to Yosemite.
-优胜美地 -对
- Yosemite? - Yeah!
与外界隔离
It's totally off the grid.
我们可以露营 会有帐篷
We're gonna camp, there'll be tents--
会超级有趣的
it's gonna be super fun.
然后爸爸会来见我们吗
And then Daddy will meet us?
是的 然后爸爸会来见我们
Yes, and then Dad'll meet us.
不过路途遥远
It's a long drive, though,
你要不再去你房♥间拿一两本书吧
so will you go grab another book or two from your room?
-嗯 -好吗
- Mm-hmm! - Yeah?
朱莉
Julie.
把你手♥机♥给我 快
Give me your cell phone. Come on.
玛丽 你好了没 亲爱的
Mary, you almost ready, honey?
-马上 -得上路了 宝贝
- Yeah, one second! - Gotta hit the road, Jack.
玛丽 快点 我们走
Mary. Come on, baby, let's go.
来了
Coming!
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
走吧 那里有马吗
Let's go. Are there horses there?
-有 -有蝴蝶和小兔子吗
- Yes. - And butterflies and bunnies?
-你能想到的都有 -很多大自然
- Everything you can dream of. - Tons of nature.
最后上车的是坏鸡蛋
Last one to the car is a rotten egg!
我要来追你了
Oh, I'll catch you!
妈妈 你是坏鸡蛋
Mom, you're the rotten egg!
是的 我是坏鸡蛋
I am, I'm the rotten egg.
还是没有布鲁克斯的消息
Still nothing on Brooks.
他需要退下
He needs to step down.
哈里斯
Harris?
我找到了
Hey, I got it.
我知道为什么阿特拉斯需要布鲁克斯快速上位了
I figured out why Atlas needs Brooks on the court so fast.
安和动力
"Anhur Dynamics"?
那是朗·斯科特的公♥司♥ 是阿特拉斯的门面
That was Lon Scott's company. It was a front for Atlas.
-什么情况 -很复杂
- What's the case? - Uh, complicated.
但都取决于一个关于查看文件的申请
But it all hinges on a document request for discovery.
安和要求国♥家♥安♥全♥豁免
Uh, Anhur claimed a national security exemption.
-然后呢 -一旦法庭听到了论据
- Okay, so? - So, once the court hears arguments,
他们就会就一个政♥府♥承包商
they will rule on whether or not
是否能要求这个进行判决
a government contractor can claim that.
如果安和输掉 他们所有文件都会公开
And if Anhur loses, all their documents go public,
也就会揭开阿特拉斯的过去
which opens the door for Atlas' past.
钱 任务 一切
Money, missions, everything.
他们的秘密就会公之于众 天啊
Their secrets brought into the light. Jesus.
我联♥系♥了我在法学院的一个朋友
So I--I talked to my friend from law school,
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表