剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
He's not exactly trained for field work.
他和她在一起总比在外面追踪阿特拉斯好
Well, better he's with her than out here tracking Atlas.
再说 没人会在那宴会厅里对帕特里夏
Besides, nobody's gonna do anything to Patricia
做什么
inside that ballroom.
真希望我知道外面的情况
I wish I knew what was going on outside.
我们最不需要的就是你被人发现
The last thing we need is for someone to spot you
带着耳机
wearing an earpiece.
我现在应该去社交
I should be networking at this thing.
但我却在盯着你 好让我能帮忙策划
Instead, I'm watching you so that I can help orchestra
扳倒一个假冒政♥府♥组织
the takedown of a pseudo-government organization.
哈里斯
Harris...
喝几杯酒 放松点
grab a few drinks and relax.
我能做到其中之一 谢谢
I can do one of those things. Thank you.
有正规校园保安
Uh, we got regular campus security...
不过那些人
But those guys--
他们不是特工也不是校园保安
they're not secret service or campus police.
绝对带了武器
Definitely packing.
走路看着点 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, asshole.
你跟着阿特拉斯保安
You stay with Atlas security.
他们要去会面
They'll be heading to the meet.
南走廊
A13房♥间
靠近点
Okay, stay close.
淡定 小子 不然我会
Easy, tiger beat, or you might just get
让你招架不住
more of me than you bargained for.
待在这
Stay here.
你看上去不太自在
You look uncomfortable.
尽管我穿过无数回了
Well, as much time as I spend in them,
但我从来不喜欢西装
I have never liked suits.
-你带卡了吗 -看着别人
- You got the card? - Point out the others.
-我猜猜 国会议员 -按我说的办
- Let me guess, Congressman-- - This is how it's gonna work.
你把卡拿给我看
You're gonna show me the card,
我去叫上其他人
and I'm gonna round up the others
到一个更安静的地点见面
and meet you in a quieter location.
南走廊 A13房♥间
South Corridor, Room A13.
你没穿好
You don't wear it well.
西装吗
The suit?
不 绝望
No. Desperation.
去检查站
Proceed to checkpoint.
所有人都在宴会厅里 包括雷德
Everyone's in the ballroom, including Red.
外面什么情况
What's going on outside?
鲍勃·李
Bob Lee?
艾萨克
Isaac?
你们在哪
Where the hell are you guys?
好 他说了什么
Okay, wha--what did he say?
我只听到了A30房♥间 那是
All I overheard was, "Room A30." Is that--
我只能自己去了
I'm gonna have to do this by myself.
我唯一的工作就是别让你离开我的视线
Okay, literally my only job is to not take my eyes off you.
我有任务给你
I have something for you to do.
别叫我放松 不可能
Don't tell me to relax. Off the table. It's not--
我要你去找纳丁
I want you to go find Nadine
告诉她 她有多美
and tell her how lovely she looks.
不需要谍报技术就能注意到你看她的样子
It doesn't take tradecraft to notice how you look at her.
去吧
Now go.
站住
Stop.
别动
Don't move.
我抓到一个在厨房♥里打望的人
I caught one sneaking around the kitchen.
我马上带他过来
I'll bring him to you.
到码头来
Come to the loading dock.
纳丁 有两个朝你那边来了
Nadine, you got two headed your way.
女士 请留步
Ma'am, I need you to hold up.
让我过去
Let me through.
什么 证件
Excuse me? Identification?
听好了 马上走开
Listen to me carefully-- walk away now.
女士 我需要你留在原地
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to stay right here.
派人到接待处来
Can I get some backup in the reception area?
谢谢 你来这做什么
Thanks. What are you doing here?
我似乎摆脱不了这个
I can't seem to get free of this.
想着如果阿特拉斯派了这么多保安
Figured if Atlas sent this much security, though,
肯定有东西值得拿走
there's someone worth taking out.
帕特里夏
Patricia.
-她是跟我们一起的吗 -帕特里夏呢
- Is she with us? - Where is Patricia?
她好像去了A30房♥间
Uh, I think she's headed to Room A30.
她叫我留在这
She told me to stay here.
各位 帕特里夏不见了 她在A30房♥间
Guys, we lost Patricia. She's in Room A30.
我这就去
I'm on the way.
我是哈里斯 你好
I'm Harris. Hi.
好吧
Okay.
-纳丁 A30在哪 -南走廊
- Nadine, where's A30? - South Corridor.
我尽量去找她
I'll try to get to her.
这里没人 哈里斯肯定听错了
There's no one here. Harris must've heard wrong.
卡交出来
The card.
想到了
I figured as much.
还在干脏活呢
Still doing their dirty work, I see.
你站错边了
You chose the wrong side.
告诉雷德他该谢我
Tell Red he has me to thank
等他意识到阿特拉斯有多惨
when he realizes how screwed Atlas is.
该死
Shit.
妈的
God damn it!
她死了
She's gone.
卡不在这
The card's not here.
我们得走了
We have to go.
接受现实吧 这计划本就成功不了
Face it, the plan was never gonna work.
-从一开始就是圈套 -我们总得试试
- It was a setup from the jump. - We had to try.
不是每个任务都能如我们所愿
Not every mission can go our way.
你教我的
You taught me that.
-他们在找什么东西 -解密装置
- They were after something. - A decryponevice.
你知道他们为什么需要吗
Do you know why they need it?
不 但我从没见过他们这么急切想要拿到一样东西
No, but I've never seen them so hungry to get something.
哈里斯 她走之前跟你说了什么
Harris, what exactly did she say to you before she left?
她说下一部分她得自己去做
That she had to do the next part alone.
还说了什么吗
Well, did she say anything else?
发生得太快 她握住我的胳膊
It happened pretty fast. She took my arm,
整理我的外 套
and she straightened out my jack...et.
等等 等等
Wait, wait...
她把卡偷偷给了我
She slipped it to me.
那张卡就是阿特拉斯现在唯一想要的东西
That card is all Atlas wants right now.
不管是什么 他们会不惜一切代价得到它
Whatever it is, they're gonna turn over the world to get it.
那我们不让他们得逞
So we don't let them.
抱歉你一无所获
Sorry things came up empty for you.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need your apologies.
振作点 射击军士
Lock it up, Gunny.
你已经不是我的指挥官了
You're not my commander anymore.
是吗
Yeah?
我有建议给你 你最好听着
Well, I got some advice for you, and your ass better listen.
我在你眼里或许再也回不到从前了
You might not ever see me the same again.
行 这是我需要承受的众多后悔之事中的一件
Okay, just add that to the pile of regrets I gotta live with.
但不管你是想为自己解决什么问题
But whatever it is you're trying to work out for yourself,
你最好快点
you better do it fast.
并不是我们需要你
Not 'cause we need you.
而是它会把你活吞了
It's 'cause that shit will eat you alive.
相信我 我深有体会
Trust me. I know.
抱歉 这不是妈妈做的
Sorry it's not your mom's cooking.
闻着很香
Smells good.
你不该见到你♥爸♥那样子的
You shouldn't have had to see your old man like that.
-没事 爸爸 -不 有事
- It's okay, Dad. - No, it's not.
你不能那样对待他人
You don't treat people that way,
尤其是你妻子 懂吗
especially your wife, you hear me?
你们刚在吵什么
Uh, why were you guys fighting?
你只需要知道这些都不是你妈妈的错
You just need to know that none of this is your mother's fault.
是因为你之前说
Was it because of what you said earlier...
有事要去处理吗
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表