剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Want me to stay?
凭我对哈里斯的了解 他多半是来谈我们的关系的
Knowing Harris, he probably wants to talk about our relationship.
所以请留下
Yeah, please stay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
-HD -艾萨克
- HD. - Isaac.
他还是这么友好
He is still so friendly.
他就是那样 很可靠
He is who he is. It's reliable.
你好
Hi.
副参谋长当得怎么样啊
So how's the Deputy Chief of Staff?
忙不过来
Short on time,
尤其是严格来说 我根本不在这
especially since, technically, I'm not even here.
总统很佩服
The president's impressed.
他感谢你们收拾烂摊子的方式
He appreciates the way you cleaned up,
没有闹出新闻
didn't make a thing out of it.
想问问你能不能看看这个
Wanted to know if you'd take a look at that.
-我们很忙 -是总统的意思
- We're pretty busy. - The president's asking.
亲自请求的
Personally.
天啊
Jesus.
克里斯托弗·施耐泽 德意志民族主义者
Christophe Schneizer. German nationalist.
-叫纳粹不更简单吗 -嗯
- Isn't it easier just to say "Nazi"? - Mmm.
他为什么要帮伊♥拉♥克♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国
And why would he be helping ISIL?
他想当德国总理
He wants to be Chancellor.
要是能让默克尔出糗
Figures if he makes Merkel look bad...
你不需要我们
You don't need us for this.
整个联邦政♥府♥的资源都是你们的
You've got the resources of the entire Federal government.
没错 他们都有名字和指纹
I do, and they all have names and fingerprints.
德国是盟友
Germany's an ally.
叫德国人去处理
Well, tell the Germans to deal with it.
当然了
Of course.
那样他们就会知道你们有在监视他们
Then they would know that you've been spying on them.
我很高兴我们彼此之间仍然心有灵犀
I'm glad to see we can still finish each other's sentences.
谨慎行事至关重要
Discretion's paramount.
你看上去很棒 这工作适合你
You look great. The job suits you.
哈里斯
Harris.
我要是帮你
If I do this...
你欠我人情
you owe me.
他想要什么
What'd he want?
就像让我们知道
Just wanted to make sure
总统感谢我们的工作
that we knew the president appreciated our work.
就这样吗 打电♥话♥就行啦
That's it? Could have called.
我能说什么 他喜欢我
Well, what can I say? He likes me.
加拿大 野蛮湖
我还在想你会不会找到我
I wondered if you'd find me.
我说过 要是你碰我家人
I told you if you ever touched my family,
我绝不会停止寻找
I would never stop looking.
我猜我是没法说服你停手了吧
Don't suppose I can talk you out of this.
是的 不能
No, you can't.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表